Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her followers are going to cotton on to the fact that she’ll endorse anything if they give her enough money? No more dream team, it’s Ariel now.
Janet Street Porter was so right about her last week. She has shown she has no integrity, no loyalty, she’s just a sales woman. And not even a good one at that, she’s so fake sounding.
Ooooh I've missed this what did JSP say?

What a shock, she’s having Thursday off. AGAIN. She’s such a joke. Try having a full time job gal🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Popped on to say lmao "Time to put Henry to bed" the woman is bizarre 😂😂😂😊😊

Reactions: 9
Um the fish looks preg again
Does she not realize it is going to keep happening ? Ma needs to do a refresher on the talk perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I’m Kate to the motherhood party but I can honestly, hand on heart, say that I’ve never wished my baby would wake up once she’s finally bleeping fallen asleep. That’s chocolate biccy and Netflix o’clock 🤷‍♀️

Maybe that’s because I actually spend time with her and interact with her without filming it every five seconds 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Am I missing something here? Why does she want the neighbours kids to post their letters to Santa to her when they can post them via Royal Mail and get a reply from Santa. Why does she want their letters to go unanswered and sit in her crappy postbox instead? Don’t tell me she’s going to write replies to them pretending to be Santa now....
"Merry Christmas, love Santa and Jamie xx"

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Um the fish looks preg again
Does she not realize it is going to keep happening ? Ma needs to do a refresher on the talk perhaps
Convinced Soph believes you can’t get pregnant unless Jareth Yahoo holds your hand and mystically guides Jamie Juice into her cervix, same probably goes with Flip and Flop, if Ma isn’t there to wave Daddy Havaiana’s baby broth into the girls fishy fannys there will be no more baby fish!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ooooh I've missed this what did JSP say?
Couldn’t possibly recap the greatest day on Tattle ever. Fun began here

Basically though, JSP said she fell asleep reading the memoir, called Hinch out for being an enterprise that advertises whoever pays her, and can she live with that, and Hinch got defensive and flustered, SS tried to answer for her before JSP told SS to shut up and let Hinch answer. We then made JSP patron saint of tattle for saying everything we had been thinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please let me send you some pennies, even just a fiver so you at least can nip into Iceland or Tesco to get something for tea?! Xxx
Oh thank you but can I politely say no?
thank you for your offer-im so grateful but youve earmed your money-I can’t take it from you
ill be fine-I do like weetabix!
thank you for your offer-I’ve just cried at how kind you are xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I won’t be on my stories tomorrow.. but I’ll be catching up with tattle whilst my cleaner is round and reading through my album of arse-licking messages from my followers that I’ve screenshotted and saved, along with watching videos of Ronnie and crying. Freda yahoo is having Ronnie for the day and Jaymeh is going to be doing some prerecords for me and maxing out the card on some more bots so I get to 4 million by Christmas Day. See you Friday guyzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh thank you but can I politely say no?
thank you for your offer-im so grateful but youve earmed your money-I can’t take it from you
ill be fine-I do like weetabix!
thank you for your offer-I’ve just cried at how kind you are xxx
thats ok sweetie- honestly if you find yourself wanting to take me up please message me. I once was in your position, I know how it feels xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No idea if this has been posted as im still catching up. Anyone noticed shes unarchived the BLM post and its back on her feed!
This needs to go in thread catch up; clearly thought it was 'safe' to remove as it cluttered her grid (God forbid), came here and read that we've seen her remove it and swiftly put it back.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why Thursdays are so special to her, it’s obvious she has some sort of service in no matter how much she tries to deny it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Lmao if someone posted dog tit bags in it 😂
And here was me simply cutting a hole out of a box and simply painting the damn thing red.... Bollocks!

(Ps I work in a nursery, I don't just do that for fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Edit - duck, quoted the wrong bit... Meant the post box in case anyone thinks I'm deranged 🙄

I don’t understand why Thursdays are so special to her, it’s obvious she has some sort of service in no matter how much she tries to deny it 😂😂

Therapy day?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does have rather large feet, but not surprising given she's tall, but.... does anyone else remember her buying a pair of slippers from Ebay, she kept going on about them, showing off the label on stories that said 'size 6', never to be seen again, no way is she a size 6.
Bet it was upside down!

She was probably holding them upside down and they were a size 9 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, just seen this while catching up!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.