Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20201126_012126.jpg

So I'm Kate to the party I've not had a chance since this morning to go back on Instagram ot on here. So it might have been mentioned but I also spied SS sister has the same letter box that came from a garden centre also 🤣😂 just waiting for ss to reveal hers now!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No idea if this has been posted as im still catching up. Anyone noticed shes unarchived the BLM post and its back on her feed!
Just shows that she thought it more of a social trend than a chance to make a difference and speak up for the BLM movement.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve not watched her stories for a few days but seen today’s and duck me she’s unhinged, wanting to wake the baby up?? for Christ’s sake, he’s probably at Ma Yahoo’s anyway, so are you gona get your Tesco dressing gown on and run round the corner to wake him, oh no Ma will just tell you to calm down and give you some bitty and tell you to get back to your therapy painting by numbers.
duck off with all the pretence we all know you’re not fit to be left alone with that beautiful boy, and all you want is the dollar you sell him for 🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
My full sympathies. I work in A&E and lost count of the number of times I was verbally attacked last night for limiting visitor numbers. People clapped for the NHS but won’t actually support us when we are trying to keep their relations, themselves and us safe!!
People have short memories and short fuses. Nobody has the right to take their anger and frustration out on medical staff who are working in atrocious conditions. As an ex nurse, you are all in my thoughts and I admire each and every one of you for all that you’ve done and continue to do in these challenging times. Sending virtual hugs xx❤

• Sad
When are people going to realise, she ain’t relatable now? She used to be, well kind of but definitely not lately. She’s seriously showing herself up as the opposite.
She used to shop in High Street bargain shops, now it’s all about her ‘local’ Garden Centre.
Is she in the Truman Show? Full on COVID Bubble 🤔

I can’t stand the woman, I think she’s a master manipulator but she is not a terrible mother.
I volunteer as a mentor to teenagers that have had pretty traumatic upbringings, I know exactly what a terrible mother is and this certainly isn’t it.
I’m more of a lurker on here and for the most part agree with what most of you guys say but I’m not a fan when her personal appearance or parenting skills are attacked.
pick a lane and stick to it hunz

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before but every time she makes out she misses Ronnie so looks at photos It gets stuck in my head! Basically she has no connection with her son BUT she feels something for the child in her stories or still images (like he’s a prop) it’s as if she’s watching him through the phone and loves him through the phone rather than take in that moment as when it’s actually happening she’s staring into a phone to capture it for the gram...

So totally missing real time her actual living breathing son doing these things instead she watches it back to live the moment again with the child in the footage. It’s weird but hope I explained it ok I’m just learning guyz!!

As for the postbox I hope someone mentions it on Maldon Spotted or local Facebook page and she gets hundreds of people and kids posting letters 😂 😂 😂 she likes to think she’s mother Theresa and heart of the community but she would actually hate it if people were to use it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shopping for essentials in a global pandemic like:
Bread, milk, bleeping massive pointless postbox
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
So sorry to hear this! What a tit time you’ve had! Sending big virtual hugs to you sweetheart x ❤

Oh my days! You're back! That's made my day along with @shadyessex33 calling Grinch a nutty bleep! 😂 xx
@TomTitLane how weird! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering why you’ve not been here! Welcome back!! 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m probably talking to myself now, at this time of the morning, but, she’s really bleeping me off now, so many of you lovely tattlers are really going through such a hard time now, and there’s Princess Soph sitting in her tower, bragging about the latest expensive shite she’s just bought.. not a care in the world.... has she EVER had anything bad happen in her life? Is that why she has no real empathy?

Even her fish are over fed (or pregnant again)
Pregnant! Definitely! Ha ha!

I'm sorry if someone has said it before now as I haven't had the chance to read the full thread yet (I just had to write this first) but Ronnie is going to get a sore one if he continues to be allowed to feed Henry treats! The lard ball will end up taking his fingers off with the way he takes the treat from him! So bleeping irresponsible of Zoph to be letting it happen in the first place. One of the first things i teach my dogs is to be gentle when taking treats! Espescially for the benefit of my sons and nephews so this kind of thing wouldn't happen!

She won’t be on her stories today but let’s keep an eye out for who she starts following today and I’ll be laser sharp eye on the poopybelle page looking for the greyest blandest Xmas decorations she’s got heading her way. We know Ss has hers up already. She will prob be allowed to reveal today and Hinch can reveal hers tomorrow. Unless we gatecrash it first.
ANOTHER DAY OF NO GRASS 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surprise surprise a Thursday off. I would of thought today would have been a good day to post all those links up to the small & not so small businesses who’s Black Friday Deals you’re highlighting. You know give us all a chance to get in there early & grab a BARG!! 😬

Yesterday’s motivational garbage came up on my fb page, even less comments for that one, surely if your sisters fb page can only get you 69 comments then this should tell you something’s wrong!!!
Of the 69, this was the most 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
Why does she do the ‘job’ if it makes her sooooo ill that she needs antidepressants? It’s not like she’s stuck in a low paying job feeding a whole family alone through no fault of her own.

SHE SET THE THING UP

SHE HAS MILLIONS

SHE CONTINUES TO LOG ON AND SHARE EVERYDAY

Isn’t that insanity? I’m going to keep doing this thing that makes me ill because I’m juzzzt learning guyyyyz.
In fact it’s a bleeping insult to anyone who is in a situation they are struggling to get out of or can’t get out of.

Shes doing it all go the gram like. Selling off her mental health for a few quid. What a role model

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell how many times does she cry in a bleeping day and how many times a day do her crazy arse followers Insta give her life ! It’s all so fake I cannot abide those sayings
I want to rip my hair out when I hear or see "it's giving me life" what does it actually mean? 😠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s looking at old photos supposedly when Ronnie is in bed, and she’s missing him, no he’s not in bed you little liar, you’re missing him because Jayymeee has took him round Ol Ma Barkers for a sleep over as per so you pair of prats can have a day to yourselves doing sweet FA as usual, because looking after a toddler is such hard work for the two of ya! duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s looking at old photos supposedly when Ronnie is in bed, and she’s missing him, no he’s not in bed you little liar, you’re missing him because Jayymeee has took him round Ol Ma Barkers for a sleep over as per so you pair of prats can have a day to yourselves doing sweet FA as usual, because looking after a toddler is such hard work for the two of ya! duck off!
I can honestly say the only time i ever did that was when i was away from my kids for an extended period of time, I wouldnt dream of wanting to wake my kids after they have gone to bed, and that was even on my first.

Reactions: 6
She won’t be on her stories today but let’s keep an eye out for who she starts following today and I’ll be laser sharp eye on the poopybelle page looking for the greyest blandest Xmas decorations she’s got heading her way. We know Ss has hers up already. She will prob be allowed to reveal today and Hinch can reveal hers tomorrow. Unless we gatecrash it first.
ANOTHER DAY OF NO GRASS 😂😂😂😂
Your astro turf detective work is giving me life!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be the only mother in the world who doesn't give a sigh of relief when their baby goes to sleep. Does the silly bugger think we are all as daft as her followers and believe her? I could slap that stupid face of hers because no doubt all those sheep of hers will probably feel guilty when their kids are asleep and they can relax in peace. Maybe it's just me but as much as I love my two when they finally went to bed and settled down I had precious 'me' time. Stay safe folk X

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.