Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol payday for me 2Moro and I have 50p! Probs still have that once I’ve paid out all my bills too 😂
I have an account where you can get paid at 4pm the day before payday. I was logging in on my phone last night to sort it out and my account said I had 43p left till payday. My daughter saw it and said '43p? Is that all we've got? Have you never heard of savings Mum? ' 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she is, there is no way she’d be able to cope with 2. Going from 1 to 2 children is VERY overwhelming.
Although she does have Jamie and her mum full time so maybe she could.
Exactly, she has full time care for children on hand 👍

Reactions: 2
I just think the newer members may not realize how little we, on the whole, care if she is or isn’t pregnant. It has been speculated on before but it doesn’t really matter, it’s so boring and it has been a bit hurtful to members who may be dealing with fertility or loss so we just prefer not to say anything. Besides, I agree it would give her satisfaction to have us speculate, and so in true pastry troll fashion, we don’t. 🥐 😴
Agree and also it’s something she actively encourages to keep her in the news 🥱

Reactions: 8
That poor postbox is as pointless as polly! It won’t fit in the loft she best do some kind of extension or move to her big country house sorry guys had to move had nowhere to store the postbox hope you understand, I’m just learning ATB!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least guys she had more of an idea about what narnia is. She’s worked out it’s not a cupboard full of flash bathroom, it’s outside.... still isn’t totally sure what it really means, as she has not read a book in her life unless it was her own life story
I think her Victorian street lamp and postbox will look right at home in her modern new build 😂

• Haha
Bush to the party but the post box? Couldn’t MAKE one out of cardboard or even buy a little hobby craft one? Nooo has to BUY a MASSIVE GARDEN CENTRE DISPLAY ONE. Anyone got a costing on it???
I wouldn’t want my child putting their Santa letters in her Covidy post box. No thanks. Will stick with Royal Mail and writing our letter to the big guy to get an actual reply. She really is the grinch who stole Xmas. What’s next? Bigger than Jesus??
Found one on eBay earlier for £170! However, just looked again and it's gone up to £300! Clearly saw Grinch's post!

• Wow
Also - I presume they all went to the garden centre to buy the postbox so yet again ignoring lockdown essential shopping on your own rules 🙄

She'll probably show off the cute ones to make herself look good.
If she does respond it will just be
"Hi little Hol (do you mind if I call you that Holly). You wanted a new bike for Christmas? Well here's a half used wax melt, ATB x"
Silly little me, I'm just learning to be Santa guyzz
Creased!! This deserves all the likes. Proper tickled me!

Reactions: 3
What next? A big Xmas tree on her grass at the side of the house? All ready for her and her neighbours to sing carols round complete with snow machine. Inch making everyone hot chocolate in a shot glass using her tit test tubes. Henry pulling his little sleigh filled with bottles of zoflora for the less fortunate. Ronnie in his white crib (manger) decked out with straw inside the play house (stable) playing baby Jesus. Hinch and Inch dressed as Mary and Joseph. Gleam management as the wise men 🙄 No kings allowed because Soph is the queen of Maldon. Ma Barker as the donkey, 3 random
Hinchers as shepherds because they are sheep. Jam pastry all round and a stall set up selling her book at a Christmas giveaway price of £7.99.
I think you’ve probably just described her actual Christmas fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m calling bingo on the postbox ending up in the same place as polly .. wherever that may be 🤷🏽‍♀️

To all of you who are having it hard until pay day;
I wish I could help you. I don’t mean that to sound patronising, I just wish there was a way of helping you out. How can I send you crunky snacks??? :D
I know everyone says that this page is full of shite and bitchy trolls, but I’ve seen huge amounts of kindness and genuine support for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The only way that post box is a good idea for the kids on her street is if she goes out and buys them what’s on the kids list. It’s pointless. The kids are gonna put them in there an get one reply from Santa. And then what is she going to do with the letters?

Reactions: 9
Does soph actually do anything that Ronnie would like to do? Poor kid only seems to do what she wants him to do, he has no fun in his life, he always looks bored and lost, he will grow up a spoilt brat if she just keeps splashing the cash on him and having presents for no reason.

spend time with him soph not money!

this morning I have took my 2 year old to the woods and he’s ran around and got his wellies dirty and played in the leaves, he’s had a fab time just me and him

she does nothing with Ronnie, literally nothing with him!

Reactions: 15
Oh duck off soph! SS sister has had that postbox over her stories the last couple of days. As if you didn’t put in a call to Stace to find out where she got it and then happen to drive past that garden centre.... most garden centres aren’t located roadside with all their stuff out on the pavement either you would have had to have driven up to it in all likelihood. The audacity to think we are THAT stupid 🤬

Reactions: 18
Oh duck off soph! SS sister has had that postbox over her stories the last couple of days. As if you didn’t put in a call to Stace to find out where she got it and then happen to drive past that garden centre.... most garden centres aren’t located roadside with all their stuff out on the pavement either you would have had to have driven up to it in all likelihood. The audacity to think we are THAT stupid 🤬
Wouldn’t be surprised if the chavvy cow sent Jamie out the car on the rob to steal her postbox.... he does look like a HMP convict in them tracksuits, throw on a mask and your laughing.... inch disguised

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A POSTBOX? Seriously? She has so mich money that she could donate to charity, buy goods to donate to foodbanks and baby banks for people who are ACTUALLY in need, but no she goes and buys a bleeping postbox!! In the words of hermione granger ... WHAT.AN.IDIOT!

When I first started following Hinch way back when, I enjoyed her cleaning tips (in the days she actually used to clean) and the occasional B&M haul when it was stuff she actually used but even then I was like this account has a shelf life. There’s only so far it can go.

Then started the freebies. And the swipe ups and the constant subliminal “buy shoppers buy” messages and countless undisclosed ads and I started to lose interest. Since then she’s changed almost everything inside her house (despite saying she hasn’t) and now it’s spilled out into the back garden. Now the post box is in the front garden and there’ll be god knows what else in at Christmas.

Just got me thinking... what more can she actually do? The last thing would be a loft conversion but after that bar a house move and renovation there’s nothing else left. She’s stuck in the insta world which I think she only ever saw as a stepping stone to bigger things like TV. But her plan thus far hasn’t worked and now she’s lost herself.

The “I can’t believe this has happened to little old me” act means that she can’t believe her original plan to become insta famous worked and to be fair she did well to pull it off. But I honestly believe the next part of the plan has fallen flat. Hence the lack of content and the impulsive building work all the time. She got complacent and had no plan B.

Just thinking out loud. I’m on one today. Sorry trolls 😂

Reactions: 18
Sorry but she’s lying about Tesco trousers catering for tall ladies. Being 5ft 11, I bought some trousers last year and they were like ankle swingers, no matter how low I pushed them down my waist, it didn’t make a jot of difference, so I donated them to the local charity. She’s simply profiteering and cashing out quick so she can get out of being referred to as a cleaning influencer.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.