Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooopsies did someone put the wrong pre pic up ? That’s doesn’t look like what you made him for lunch !

Reactions: 3
Either her photo is an old one or the LunTch was a pretty record
totally different plate to what she supposedly just served him 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A feckin post box 🙄 Whatever next?! She is definitely hoping for some fan mail prob with a "funny" caption like:

F.A.O - Mr Postman
Please can you put this in the red postbox outside Soph's front door please (insert a drawn smily face)
Queen Zoph of Maldonia

(Followed by her address)

That way, they won't feel like absolute stalkers who have encroached on her personal, private space. Standby for incoming "Maxine"-esque fan mail and Christmas cards in 3....2...1....💌

On a serious note, the postbox is going to compliment the light up menagerie, beautifully. I wonder if the reindeer will have his antlers on the wrong way round again this year....🤔🦌

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 12.50.56.png
Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 12.51.13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will more than likely write herself a nasty letter, and then get Jamie to photograph her sat beside the postbox, sad expression on her face, holding the nasty letter she'll claim is from a troll. Said photograph will go to The Sun or OK magazine with the headline "Mrs Hinch trolled at Christmas" and there'll be a sob story about how she bought the post box for Ronnie and all the local children to enjoy but somehow a troll found her and ruined her Christmas.
She's a weapons grade hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why when Beggarina shoe face handles food does she almost stick her thumb into the item? She holds onto it too long and then appears to press it with her salad thumb! It's gross and slightly disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does tomato purée actually come in a tube or is she squirting tomato paste like it’s pizza sauce ?
Oh and good job keeping that tesco deal under wraps Soph - only mentioned them and took pics in there how many times . Same with the damn dish soap - pay me and I ll use dish soap on everything too if I’m honest

Reactions: 7
Two things massively bother me about this (apart from the spoilt twit constantly spending money on tit)! Firstly, surely part of the joy of writing a letter to Santa with your child is posting it in a proper post box, whether that’s a real one or one at a grotto or other public place. Where’s the fun in posting it right outside your front door. Secondly, why would every other child in the street want to post their letter in a letter box in her front garden. Won’t they wonder why Ronnie is so special that he gets a post box to Santa? And what will Hinchy do with the letters (apart from screenshotting them and plastering them all over her page whilst she cries fake emotional tears)??!! 😡
She is the Grinch that stole Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I came here for the Willy comments from her tomato purée, can’t believe you nusty pastry trolls didn’t spot it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s left it out the front hoping it gets stolen so she can pay a paper to run the story thieves ruin Christmas 🥺

• Haha
She was buying him Eukanuba (spelling?) when they went on holiday to Kent as that’s what she packed in his back pack, so she obviously changes his food very often (probably to whatever is on offer) which is bad because different foods have different calorie contents so a jug of Pedigree vs a jug of Eukanuba can be vastly different, not to mention switching dog food can make a dogs tummy really upset, my vet asks for us to provide our dogs food if she’s going to be in over her meal times because they won’t suddenly feed them their food and make their tummy’s upset! Soph really doesn’t know much about basic animal care 😩 The fact she uses a basic measuring jug as a dog food scoop says it all!!
Totally, she has all the means to provide better animal care and there are so many research that link quality food to dog's general health. Providing a decent care is what dog owner should do. Also, her vet should be able to advise them that pedigree is really not the best for weight.

Reactions: 5
Gone are the days where she completely sells out a product within minutes
Luckily next take finance so her skint hinchers are covered 😂 (I use next finance to boost my credit score a little so that’s not a dig at the poor!)

I wish she'd get bored of the waffle maker and move on to something else. Putting anything in a waffle maker doesn't make it a bleeping waffle! Waffle pizza, waffle quesadillas, waffle bleeping toastie sandwich. NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE WAFFLES YOU DICK!

Just give Ronnie a bloody sandwich and a bag of crisps for once in his miserable little life. Even his lunch has to be a choreographed, stage managed performance for the 'gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.