Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon pastry trolls!
I see Hinch is still being a little dipshit.

can’t believe F&F have used her to market their loungewear!
she can’t influence me to by P&G let alone another prison style outfit!
Been abit awol, dawned on me it’s my first Christmas without my sister and I’ve been feeling crappy,
Popped onto my lurking insta to have a nosey and honestly if she posts another inspirational quote I will actually go to Maldon and take a dump in that bleeping post box!

what planet is she even on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just rewatched bake off as I missed a load of it and I’m convinced she had a meltdown at the end when it was revealed Dave had a baby boy called Ronnie, bet she’s convinced her Ronnie was the only Ronnie in the world and Jamie’s had to tranq her and calm her down and explain there’s many Ronnie’s (Kray, Corbett, Rake) and now she’s convinced that Dave from Bake Off is after her Ronnie and might steal him as he’s the superior of the Ronnie’s “I NAMED A DUSTER AFTER YOU” she shrieked in a Valium induced haze as Jamie sobs over Willy Hill wondering when death will finally release him from this nightmarish existence 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the duck is she letting Ronnie give fatty his breakfast when she shouted at him the other week for getting food out the cupboard for him..

Reactions: 14
Can someone please explain this ,?

why? Make your own one .. christ on a bike.

Buy buy buy pointless crap in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 323217
“Our little kiddies on the road can post their letters too” if I had say my nieces or nephews over and there was this on the street, I’d let them do it too, but watch Soph recognise an adult and child she doesn’t know with one of her neighbours, freak out and put this in the garden because it’s being mobbed by people she doesn’t know which makes her feel unsafe in her own home!!!

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for all the obsessed, unhinged Hinchers to turn up with their kids and their letters to Santa to post in her post box. It's not that hard to find her address online and she's basically just given them all an invitation. "Coz I feel like I know you all guyzzzzz!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Greedy Grinchy strikes again. Imagine lacking so much in your life that you think purchases can fill the void. I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a self entitled knob.

tenor (1).gif

I can't wait for all the obsessed, unhinged Hinchers to turn up with their kids and their letters to Santa to post in her post box. It's not that hard to find her address online and she's basically just given them all an invitation. "Coz I feel like I know you all guyzzzzz!"
You’ve hit the nail on the head, her address is so readily available, all it takes is one hincher to masquerade as a neighbour and look innocent when in reality they’ll be doing it for some weird kick and dragging their kids along too, that letterbox is going to be filled with weird fan mail to her from fully grown adults that pop by in the middle of the night because she’s not got a single clue about safeguarding and protecting herself and her family!!

She needs to hope in the name of all that is napolini that she isn't putting concentrated tomato puree on that lunch. A toddler's stomach cannot handle that, buy some pizza sauce you dim witted twit🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
A bit Hudson to the party but with the f&f thing I don’t think it’s a big of a deal as we think. She might have made a fair bit on it but I’m sceptical only because I’ve seen loads of influencers some with quite a small following if I’m honest doing the same thing as she did. She might be overplaying it and maybe her management did to get her on board with it. I just feel Tesco wouldn’t be offering her the amount some of these cleaning businesses are as let’s be honest she needs them more than they need her. That’s just my thoughts on it. It did make me giggle how giddy she got over it as I’ve seen so many influencers with not even a tenth of her follower count doing the exact same ad with their picks from the range 🤣🤣
Thought this too! Tummy diaries for one!

Reactions: 3
this woman earns so much and feeds her dog pedigree? I seriously don't understand her mindset
She was buying him Eukanuba (spelling?) when they went on holiday to Kent as that’s what she packed in his back pack, so she obviously changes his food very often (probably to whatever is on offer) which is bad because different foods have different calorie contents so a jug of Pedigree vs a jug of Eukanuba can be vastly different, not to mention switching dog food can make a dogs tummy really upset, my vet asks for us to provide our dogs food if she’s going to be in over her meal times because they won’t suddenly feed them their food and make their tummy’s upset! Soph really doesn’t know much about basic animal care 😩 The fact she uses a basic measuring jug as a dog food scoop says it all!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t tell you what my eyes have witnessed

A Mrs Hinch Christmas tree.
Complete with Minkys, Zoflora, empty Fairy Anti Bac, fabulosa sprays and on top of the tree is a bottle of Rose Wonderland and the memoir in the middle

help my eyes are burning!
and so will her house if the other bottles aren’t empty against the fairy lights.
Oh and also the tree is white and grey 😫

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know she lives in her own delusional little world, but doesn't she live in a cul-de-sac? No one will just be walking by unless they live at that end.

How are kids going to post their letters when its on her property? She can't put it on the street because that's against the law to block the highway.
So that means she'll have to go knock on all the neighbours doors telling them that they can come onto her property as she's bought it with the intention for it to be a working postbox and not just a decoration.
Like duck will she do that, plus there won't be that many kids near her anyway, and how will she know where they all live?

So many questions, with only one answer.

The greedy self obsessed twit just wanted it, so she gets it, end of.

My dream is that it gets sprayed with graffiti saying duck off you utter cock 😂
The narcissistic witch would be on the blower to her local cop shop again..help I'm being stalked by some small children waving letters at me, don't you know I'm the queen of maldon and need 24 hour protection from the peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least guys she had more of an idea about what narnia is. She’s worked out it’s not a cupboard full of flash bathroom, it’s outside.... still isn’t totally sure what it really means, as she has not read a book in her life unless it was her own life story
I think her Victorian street lamp and postbox will look right at home in her modern new build 😂
She's going to have a mock wardrobe built round her front door isn't she?
Mad ma is in training as one of those statue people dressed as the white witch and ready to scare the shite out of anyone who comes near.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone please explain this ,?

why? Make your own one .. christ on a bike.

Buy buy buy pointless crap in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 323217
Two things massively bother me about this (apart from the spoilt twit constantly spending money on tit)! Firstly, surely part of the joy of writing a letter to Santa with your child is posting it in a proper post box, whether that’s a real one or one at a grotto or other public place. Where’s the fun in posting it right outside your front door. Secondly, why would every other child in the street want to post their letter in a letter box in her front garden. Won’t they wonder why Ronnie is so special that he gets a post box to Santa? And what will Hinchy do with the letters (apart from screenshotting them and plastering them all over her page whilst she cries fake emotional tears)??!! 😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.