Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would she of got that postbox home? šŸ¤Ø
Itā€™ll just be over priced tat. It will be made of tin and wonā€™t weigh anything. Sheā€™ll have just put one of the back seats in the Range down and chucked it in.

Reactions: 13
my heart stopped when she let Henry eat his food from Ronā€™s hand. Wtf

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The other day when she was doing that tacky ā€œNarniaā€ table top display she made a point of mentioning the post box in it. She just laaaavs it guyssssss. So cute. Now she has one all of her own. Sheā€™s the most impulsive weirdo ever. Itā€™s a good job she got Insta lucky as sheā€™d be drowning in debt otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She has finally lost the plot. More money unable sense. Stupid cow.
Wtf...

WTF!

We are doing a garden display in our area and we have made most of our bits so like a snowman and a tree and a North Pole signpost thing but
all from stuff we had around the house and that can be repurposed or stored easily... WHERE IS THAT GOING TO GO WHEN CHRISTMAS IS OVER??
I love Christmas stuff but even to me that is too much...unless she has got it as something all the children close by can enjoy also (which I highly doubt)

Reactions: 5
'we went out for a drive last night and saw this and just brought it!' the women's a fantasist I don't believe any of this is real time. Chav with money.
I was just typing the same thing about how it is all fantasy and "romantic" with her! Everything is so Disney!
How about we went to the garden centre for a bit to get out the house and we bought this post box! I know she would possibly get covidot comments chucked at her but she just can't be real about anything. That is what I'm really sick of. The need for perfection!
I prefer following people on Insta who keep it real and not in fantasy land like this idiot

Reactions: 14
That stupid ugly post box is Ā£185 on Etsy. It's not even a more decorative old fashioned style, it's just a post box. Why us it more exciting for Ronnie to post a letter there rather than a real post box?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
*sigh*
She will do anything for money.
There is no mention of her on the Next website, she's wetting her knickers over 'working' with F&F, when in reality, she's been asked to pick a few grey items and promote them on her stories for her usual fee :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
If she wants to do something for the kids, instead of spending money on a postbox why not buy clothes/toys etc for in need children or do the shoe box appeal or something similar.. But no. Typical zoph

Reactions: 26
I have Ā£8 in my bank account and this tosser has just bought a fake postbox?
Thereā€™s a certain word that comes to mind but itā€™s too early for that talk. I really wanna kick that sodding postbox over tho
Snap i have zero and two pints of milk left until fridayšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
Living life on the edge

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I have never ever ever known someone in the public eye (either famous or just known) like her for putting up praising messages from her arse licking fans after doing anything. Every time she breathes, itā€™s followed by pictures of adoring messages as she strokes her Narc ego. This woman is round the bleeping bend (not pc I know but thereā€™s no other words). The worst thing is, she believes she deserves this adulation. No criticism allowed. And the problem is sheā€™s ā€˜teachingā€™ a heap of followers to think the same. Who cry whenever questioned or told off by their bosses.
Oh and Soph your dog is fat and you ainā€™t postman Pat

• Haha
Reactions: 24
3 things...
1) Bought it.. Came home with it
Eh no tit, I thought you would have bought it and left it in the shop.
2) Wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie was missing a finger after that snatch a treat.
3) Jamie doing Ronnie's hair was cute.. Still don't like him either though šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
So sheā€™s going to basically recreate her tit table centre piece judging by the postbox. Are we due a lamp post Christmas light too or have we got that? Few trees popping up outside Hinch manor... guyssss I dunno how this happened I planted these little tiny ebay twigs and weā€™ve got 8 foot Christmas trees grown I just canā€™t believe this has happened guys

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she wants to do something for the kids, instead of spending money on a postbox why not buy clothes/toys etc for in need children or do the shoe box appeal or something similar.. But no. Typical zoph
I went in Tesco last weekend and they have started their usual Christmas appeal where you can choose a tag which details a child you can buy a gift for (they'll state whether it's a boy or a girl, and the age). They do this every year and I always buy a couple of gifts if I can. Wonder whether Greedy Grinch will mention this seeing as she's so excited to work with Tesco, or is that only when they're sending free stuff and paying her to say she laaaahvs it?

Reactions: 16
Sooo when the children on her street post their letters, is she going to open each one and respond? Or are they going straight into the shhhredder

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really needs to be careful with that dog. He snatched that food out of Ronā€™s hand. We used to have a cocker spaniel and I would never have let such a young child feed him.
Totally agree, I've not seen anything like that before šŸ˜³ We have a French Bulldog and my 2 year old is allowed to feed him a small treat when I am there to supervise. Our dog nibbles so gently and would be in huge trouble if he snatched like that. Why does she allow it!!? Oh yeah, cos the dog is more important than the child!

Reactions: 5
That video of Jimmers and Ronnay in the bathroom is such a lovely moment of dad getting his boy ready and Soph is just laid on n the stairs again lurking like the bloody childcatcher. God its just so sad. I think I feel sorry for Jamie? I don't know if he is the brains behind it after all, or he was and he's asked her to stop now they've made a packet but the Schmegal in her has just kept going to see how much she can get?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sooo when the children on her street post their letters, is she going to open each one and respond? Or are they going straight into the shhhredder
This is exactly it ! They will expect a written response from Santa !! Bet the neighbours just luvvvvvv itttt !! šŸ™„Such an idiot !!

Reactions: 4
I work for Tesco and itā€™s really effed me off that someone high up has decided to work with this ā€œinfluencerā€ bint and PAY HER when the money could be used as a extra thank you to our colleagues for working during this time šŸ˜  or donate it between our charity partners.

*edit* I forgot to add, a ā€œinfluencerā€ who has broke every single rule of the lockdown regulations šŸ¤¬

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.