Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have £8 in my bank account and this tosser has just bought a fake postbox?
There’s a certain word that comes to mind but it’s too early for that talk. I really wanna kick that sodding postbox over tho

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sitting here pondering who she will include in their 3 household bubble for Christmas. Assuming it will be Ma & Pa Barker and her sister, husband and niece so Jamie's family won't stand a chance.
Or will she prove herself to be a covidiot yet again and mix with more than 2 other households on different days, after all how will she cope without a visit to bestie SS over Christmas 🤔

Reactions: 21
Henry is gonna piss on that post box when he escapes the house.

Birds are gonna tit on it also.

Any stormy weather will rust it up..

Some randomer will actually try to use it the. Ring her door down asking when the next post collection is or has she got a stamp?.

She'll receive complaints from the royal mail who'll tell her to remove it as it's a distraction to others.

And out of all the clothes she could have picked from F&F she picks crap for herself. Nothing for her best mate Hinch 🤮, nothing for The Don Ron... Nothing for Ma Freda to seduce Hinch with. 🤮..

May just email Ken Murphy the new tesco ceo on Ken.murphy,@tesco.co.uk .....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stacey Solomon's sister has a postbox in her Christmas display 🙄
There is never an original idea from Hinch.

And another family visit to a garden centre in lockdown. In my area there isn't a single garden centre with road frontage where you could possibly see anything displayed outside. They all have long driveways leading to the car park before you have any hope of seeing anything for sale - maybe they are different in Essex but somehow I doubt it 🤷‍♀️
They are like that here in Essex. She’d have to be right inside the property boundary to actually see anything. Also the garden centres here have had massive ques to get in (covidiots) Such a lying bleep. I hope someone posts a flaming turd in it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What grammar she has “I get your breakfast hen” this should read I’ve got your breakfast hen. That poor boy is going to wonder wtf is going on when people speak normally and not screaming mummmmaazxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t it be nice if she put in even half the amount of effort with Ron’s learning and development as she does teaching him things SHE wants!! I’m sure she could teach him something actually useful instead of training him to be a performing monkey!

Reactions: 19
Omfg, I mean who buys a post box. I’m actually becoming concerned for her mental state.. that’s screams CUCKOO to me!... something seriously imbalanced in her head 🤯
Absolutely agree but it rather makes me optimistic that one day she will completely crack up, tip herself over the edge, have a gigantic melt down then get carted off in a straitjacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she bought a massive post box and thinks she’s relatable.

If I lived on her street the last thing I would do is step near that toxic cloud she calls home let alone let my kids post their letters to Santa in her post box.

coming up on Hinchtime - the adventures of Ronron the post manzzz and his side kick fat henry

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably wants us to slag her postbox off...and she’s right! What a ridiculous purchase!!!! Shopping for essentials only eh Zoph.

Reactions: 15
I reckon on their last trip to the garden centre they saw it, and then decided to go and buy it (just been paid for Tescos and Ariel ad £££££££££££££££), ready for when she reveals the rest of the tacky Christmas paraphernalia that’s she will have accumulated in the last few months, that will magically appear from the garage. They have only ever randomly gone for an evening drive, in sheer manic mode, trying to find a food bank drop off and pretend it was something they did all the time - yet they didn’t know the location 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes me so sad seeing a little boy being used for content to the point you even see him waiting for his cues and aaaaaaction 😭
I try and refrain from saying anything about Ronnie but that little boy doesn’t look as if he has much joy in his life, it breaks my heart to see him performing like that. ‘Performing’ as an 18 month old should be banging on a toy drum,laughing his little head off or tooting on a trumpet, making a racket on a toy xylophone not acting as if he’s auditioning for his mother’s next ad campaign. As for the speculation about another moneymakingopportunity baby, the one person who won’t benefit AT ALL is Ronnie.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
'we went out for a drive last night and saw this and just brought it!' the women's a fantasist I don't believe any of this is real time. Chav with money.

Reactions: 23
Wonder what odds J-dog will give me on the lounge set and dressing gown never seeing the light of day again now she's done her ad? I bet as soon as she'd filmed it, it was all bagged up and dropped off round Mad Freda's. Sophie certainly isn't going to wear any of it, she spends every waking moment with her bony shoulders out because the heating is on full blast.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.