Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pages behind as usual 🙄😂

look Zoph, just cos I got a market place bargain to upcycle into a post office,you didn’t need to do your usual oneupmanship thing 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is Ron is going to grow up just like my stepdaughters

any problems with them their mother just throws money at them (she’s on benefits and my partner pays a lot on top for them)

bullied?here’s a skirt from asos

feeling a bit down?have £50 to cheer yourself up

its raining?ill ring a taxi to bring you home-I know we only live a 2 minute walk round the corner but you can’t get wet (we’ll forget you smashed your brolly up in a fit of temper yesterday as it was the wrong colour this week)

ruined your new school shoes by trailing through mud in a part of school you shouldn’t have been in?I’ll buy you 3 new pairs to make up for it

teacher asked why you haven’t done your homework?it’s ok-I’ll buy you a top and trousers from boohoo-oh go on then,I’ll Chuck a pair of socks and some hair bobbles in too

shes gonna be the same with him-and I know your reading this zoph

they are both spoilt little sods-the 18 year old won’t get a job and earn her own money as she’s so used to handouts from mummy

she lived with us for 2 years and once I made it clear where not keeping her anymore,she has to get a job,she ran back to mummy just so she doesn’t have to work

your kid is gonna be the same-i on the other hand was a single parent to 6-I didn’t have the money to spash as I was too busy working to pay for luxuries like food and clothes

mine all work (bar my youngest-she’s 13)

two have two jobs and one has 4 just to keep themselves in treats like a roof over their heads and food in tummies

i know which kid I’d rather be around

i have 54p to last me to Friday and she’s buying bloody postboxes?

stop the world,i want to get off!

ive worked 9 hours today-I’ll do ten tomorrow

the whole time I’ll be on my feet,taking crap from the public cos their burger hasn’t got enough ketchup on it,they’ve waited 30 seconds for their food,or they just fancy pissing all over the lav floor for shits and giggles-I get £9 an hour for this shite

she wears clothes badly and gets more than I’ll earn in two years

i work damn hard (and am very lucky to have a job) and can’t afford to eat tomorrow
(Ill have weetabix for breakfast and dinner tomorrow)

this silly cow spends £300 on a postbox?

read the room you daft cow-I hop your bubble bursts and soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Mother Teresa at it again 😂 she’s absolutely deslusional, wanting the neighbourhood kids to post their cards in her postbox, could imagine her making some pastry crap handing them out then making a video of her cry laughing saying how much she absolutly loves it guys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea if this has been posted as im still catching up. Anyone noticed shes unarchived the BLM post and its back on her feed!

• Wow
Just seen her latest story on looking back at old vids etc... Not sure if it's the lighting, but she looks like she has some massive dark circles around her eyes

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t really miss Ronnie- I think
It’s guilt talking. She looks at photos and he looks
Cute, if she wanted to be around him that much she wouldn’t have her mum babysitting so often while she prats about ‘cleaning’

Reactions: 17
Why do you sit looking at photos of your son when he's gone to bed?

Answer: because you spend all day glued to your phone fannying around doing time consuming pointless things to fill up social media. When he's gone to bed you have nothing in your empty vapid life to do you are bored living in an mundane ground hog day every day with little to no change at all apart from spending money to fill the huge void in your life everyday. No baby to run around filming for content when he's sleeping so you watch videos to try to feel like you are doing something useful and to remind yourself what you missed today. Your phone addiction is dreadful and it fuels your misery (proven smart phone / social media problem).

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Am I missing something here? Why does she want the neighbours kids to post their letters to Santa to her when they can post them via Royal Mail and get a reply from Santa. Why does she want their letters to go unanswered and sit in her crappy postbox instead? Don’t tell me she’s going to write replies to them pretending to be Santa now....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s made an F&f highlight but nothing for Ron’s Playhouse? Why is that Soph? Why don’t you want to cherish the videos of his playhouse reveal that you waited 2 months to reveal?

Anyone remember the kids story ‘The Emperors New Clothes’? Well that’s what the whole Hinch thing makes me think of.....I’m just waiting for it all to come crashing down. In her last story she really doesn’t look well, she really is a woman on the edge. She’s taken on far too much ‘Ad’ work, she has no ‘content’ to her stories it’s the same old rubbish everyday....No I don’t want to see Ron and his brother sitting together for their staged pictures every morning! I think she’s just taking literally any paid work that is offered because her whole house of cards is going to come tumbling down soon.....that’s if she doesn’t have a breakdown first!

Reactions: 12
Disgusting isn't it how she clearly has a very unhealthy relationship with food, a very real mental battle with her own body and image, a very clear mental health disorder yet her husband and mother just sit back and watch her burn because she provides a very secure life for them. And she calls this LOVE 😒 instead all we've ever had from him is 'don't worry I'll toughen her up' 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I've just left a comment on there and surprised by the amount of positive comments. That would explain it if they're deleting posts.
I thought she welcomed constructive criticism?!
Surprisingly enough my comments are still there!

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but why would Ronnie or the neighbourhood kids post their santa letters through her own post box when they could actually send it to santa to royal mail and get a response
It's for the mad hinchers to come and post letters to their leader... Imagine them queueing down the street crying and clutching their scented letters of adoration 🤮

• Haha
Why do you sit looking at photos of your son when he's gone to bed?

Answer: because you spend all day glued to your phone fannying around doing time consuming pointless things to fill up social media. When he's gone to bed you have nothing in your empty vapid life to do you are bored living in an mundane ground hog day every day with little to no change at all apart from spending money to fill the huge void in your life everyday. No baby to run around filming for content when he's sleeping so you watch videos to try to feel like you are doing something useful and to remind yourself what you missed today. Your phone addiction is dreadful and it fuels your misery (proven smart phone / social media problem).
Couldn’t have said it better myself! She ‘misses’ him because there’s nothing else to film as he is her content.

I think her behaviour is abnormal, I don’t know any mums who miss their child like she does, yes we might look at pictures but I’m sure, like me, most of us breathe a sigh of relief when the little buggers get into bed. That doesn’t mean we love them any less! She just ‘thinks’ that’s how she should feel therefore portrays that image.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hiya all I'm way behind. Just saw she's teamed with F&F did she actually design the clothes or just picking out her faves? Cos she LOVES Tesco clothing guyzzzz. Thought she loves ebay clothing. Fml. No wonder she been drip feeding us Tesco foods lately. Another thing. She promotes Bold and Lenor. So where the duck as this Ariel ad come from? I cannot keep up. She's also on an advert now. Omg.

Reactions: 9
Thing is Ron is going to grow up just like my stepdaughters

any problems with them their mother just throws money at them (she’s on benefits and my partner pays a lot on top for them)

bullied?here’s a skirt from asos

feeling a bit down?have £50 to cheer yourself up

its raining?ill ring a taxi to bring you home-I know we only live a 2 minute walk round the corner but you can’t get wet (we’ll forget you smashed your brolly up in a fit of temper yesterday as it was the wrong colour this week)

ruined your new school shoes by trailing through mud in a part of school you shouldn’t have been in?I’ll buy you 3 new pairs to make up for it

teacher asked why you haven’t done your homework?it’s ok-I’ll buy you a top and trousers from boohoo-oh go on then,I’ll Chuck a pair of socks and some hair bobbles in too

shes gonna be the same with him-and I know your reading this zoph

they are both spoilt little sods-the 18 year old won’t get a job and earn her own money as she’s so used to handouts from mummy

she lived with us for 2 years and once I made it clear where not keeping her anymore,she has to get a job,she ran back to mummy just so she doesn’t have to work

your kid is gonna be the same-i on the other hand was a single parent to 6-I didn’t have the money to spash as I was too busy working to pay for luxuries like food and clothes

mine all work (bar my youngest-she’s 13)

two have two jobs and one has 4 just to keep themselves in treats like a roof over their heads and food in tummies

i know which kid I’d rather be around

i have 54p to last me to Friday and she’s buying bloody postboxes?

stop the world,i want to get off!

ive worked 9 hours today-I’ll do ten tomorrow

the whole time I’ll be on my feet,taking crap from the public cos their burger hasn’t got enough ketchup on it,they’ve waited 30 seconds for their food,or they just fancy pissing all over the lav floor for shits and giggles-I get £9 an hour for this shite

she wears clothes badly and gets more than I’ll earn in two years

i work damn hard (and am very lucky to have a job) and can’t afford to eat tomorrow
(Ill have weetabix for breakfast and dinner tomorrow)

this silly cow spends £300 on a postbox?

read the room you daft cow-I hop your bubble bursts and soon
Please let me send you some pennies, even just a fiver so you at least can nip into Iceland or Tesco to get something for tea?! Xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.