Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 324028
That is not a well woman. She looks so sallow and skinny. Why are her family doing nothing? Just letting her keep on. How dark are her eyes? They shouldn’t be like that! She does absolutely nothing to make her tired!
She’s a bleeping idiot. She’s also so dangerous to mental health especially those suffering PND who will now hear themselves up for wishing their child go to sleep and feel guilty for not missing them!!! I’m not sat here wishing my daughter wake up because miss her but then I actually spend time with her when she’s awake Soph should try it!!!!

Also the crying at everything she needs to increase her dose of medication. My daughter made me cry happy tears twice maximum that’s her first proper belly laugh giggle and her giving me a kiss and cuddle randomly and I know even that most wouldn’t cry at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I absolutely love my child unconditionally but it’s half 9 at night and I’ve only just ate my bleeping tea, cause my child and my dog have had my life from 7oclock this morning and I haven’t had time for a breather till now cause he’s in bed. Do I miss him and want him to wake up? Do I shite, I will finally have my ciggy and cuppa I was meant to have hours ago and plonk my arse on the settee and watch some telly till I go to bed ready for it all again tomorrow😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She really doesn’t look well.
I don’t know if its these bloody filters though

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love my child unconditionally but it’s half 9 at night and I’ve only just ate my bleeping tea, cause my child and my dog have had my life from 7oclock this morning and I haven’t had time for a breather till now cause he’s in bed. Do I miss him and want him to wake up? Do I shite, I will finally have my ciggy and cuppa I was meant to have hours ago and plonk my arse on the settee and watch some telly till I go to bed ready for it all again tomorrow😂😂

Exactly. We don’t “ miss them “ because we have experienced them all day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I a crappy mother because I can safely say I have never “ missed “ my 12 week old once he’s asleep? I’m just like yessss a break or thank god I can go shower or finally I can eat something. 😂
We all live for bedtime so we can have a brew or a wee in peace 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loving all of these skint posts..payday Friday and I have £1.38. ( have already nicked a fiver from my daughters jar, that I must remember to put back on Friday before she notices.
I see your £1.38 and raise you...the £0.08 I have in my bank account 🙄

I paid £300 to get my car through it’s MOT, not on a bloody post box. Money to burn that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t believe how nice and supportive everyone is to each other on here sharing their own personal stories! I hope miss corona pisses off and we can have our old lives back I’ve seen a few people on here are really having a hard time of it at the moment and I really hope 2021 brings better things for you all! And I really do mean that not like grinch who says it for effect!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 324028
That is not a well woman. She looks so sallow and skinny. Why are her family doing nothing? Just letting her keep on. How dark are her eyes? They shouldn’t be like that! She does absolutely nothing to make her tired!
I think this is posed for the gram.
So many new members on here slating her appearance,for a moment I thought they were trying to discredit this site🤔
She does look ill,yet she was fine when raking it in through Tesco.Nothing about this girl is as it seems,however,something just doesn't sit well with me at the moment.

Reactions: 32
So many new members on here slating her appearance,for a moment I thought they were trying to discredit this site🤔
She does look ill,yet she was fine when raking it in through Tesco.Nothing about this girl is as it seems,however,something just doesn't sit well with me at the moment.
Things do seem to have ramped up a gear don’t they. I think they’re all pushing her to do everything now as they know the expiration date is soon. Greedy Mum and Husband

Reactions: 28
Those saying she doesn’t look well.. is it any wonder when she doesn’t get much fresh air. And lives off toasted wraps. Sorry I mean waffle quesadillas 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly. We don’t “ miss them “ because we have experienced them all day. 😂
Your not wrong! We’re not all lucky to have a jaymeh we can hand the child over to when we simply want to wee in peace, I count down the minutes to bloody bedtime😂

Reactions: 10
“ITZ A BUTTERFLIEZ HANDSOMEZZZ”

Alexa, where’s the nearest cliff I can jump off?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like its a filter or shes done something to make her eyes look so dark, so her sheep think shes a tired mummy just like them. Poor old relatable Soph!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 324028
She just doesn’t look well, she looks anaemic, under weight and poorly, she needs her family to start looking out for her and like you said she does nothing that should make her this tired

Reactions: 10
Am I a crappy mother because I can safely say I have never “ missed “ my 12 week old once he’s asleep? I’m just like yessss a break or thank god I can go shower or finally I can eat something. 😂
Eh no!! Hinch is just a prick 🤭

Reactions: 3
YES🙌🏻

If I hear a little squeak on the baby monitor I think, please bleeping hell no, mummy needs a wine. I don’t for one second miss her when she’s asleep, I think goodnight you little toad. I love you but I love you more in the morning after a nice nights sleep so goodnight, sleep tight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.