Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that snide, dirty bleep has reinstalled her Black Lives Matter post from 2nd of June. She had deleted that on Monday. She’s obviously read on here or Gleam have seen and ticked her off for it. Horrible snake witch.
Someone mentioned it on the F&F Instagram page so maybe her or Management have read it there 🤔

Reactions: 10
If we don’t get any garden shots by the weekend it’s confirmed for me that it’s bloody Astro. What’s she going to do? Hide her grass forever?? What will her excuse be? Why not just own it? Why hide it? She must feel that Astro is extravagant particularly in these hard times. It would take her garden spend up to around the 25k mark in my opinion. Whilst that’s a lot why not just own it? I don’t think her sheep even care!
Bloody AstroTurf is pissing me off not knowing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The butterflies 😂😂😂 christ the night, she's an actual lunatic
That’s the closest he’s getting to real butterflies as he doesn’t go anywhere, poor little lad!

I’m patiently await the.... Guyz, Ronnie likes butterflies so much we are turning the loft into a tropical butterfly room for him! It’s like she’s purchasing more and more stuff so that they have to leave the house less and less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Spring awakening on our clothes and for Ron, Fairy Soft;
Springtime zoflora by the box load, it's stored in my loft;
Minky, Buddy, Brian and buff tings;
These are a few of my favourite things.

Rose Wonderland is amazing, I just love it guys;
I worked so hard on it and had to keep it a surprise;
I know I said Spring Awakening, but the pay for this is nice;
So these are a few of my favourite things.

Then Ariel asked me to be a voice-over;
And of course, I accepted as it pays for the Range Rover;
But I can't let my sheep know, so I will continue to say,
These are a few of my favourite things.

When the trolls type,
And my mum fights,
When I'm fake feeling sad,
I simply remember the cash from my favourite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.

The Sound of Hinch 🎶
Brilliant. I swear there was a previous version of this here! Let me dig....

Found it, we really need to release our greatest hits!

6AD55D33-373D-4274-B8D7-F5EC6BDDF3B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She buys all this tat- saying it’s for Ronnie...
1. She won’t even be enjoying it with him... it’s for a staged photo that will look cute for the gram
2. Be normal.. your kid can post a letter in a real box like everyone else!! Everything has to be instant and OTT
4. The local kids can use it... she thinks that sounds cute and relatable- she doesn’t look like she likes kids

Reactions: 11
Well I’m divorcing my husband.
we went to home bargs and I decided to give Zophs rose blanderland another sniff to see if it really was that bad...it was...my opinion hasn’t changed but his has, he said he quite liked it the second sniff around.
BRB crying now, sneks everywhere. sneks don’t just hiss, they call you baby too 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Okay guyzz the post box has just hit me...
It’s for bloody henners, not rondog she just got confoooosed because ronadon didn’t have something with his name on!
It’s his new piss post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s the closest he’s getting to real butterflies as he doesn’t go anywhere, poor little lad!

I’m patiently await the.... Guyz, Ronnie likes butterflies so much we are turning the loft into a tropical butterfly room for him! It’s like she’s purchasing more and more stuff so that they have to leave the house less and less.
Me to my six year old “ what would you like off Father Christmas this year?”

Response “ A real, live camel mummy.”

Me “ what? “ I knew he liked them but what ?

“ If we get one is it ok if it lives at the zoo? We can’t really house a camel. “

“ No mummy I want it to live here.”

Can imagine Hinch: “ get that camel on order! “ 😂😂😂

For the record Santa has adopted him one from the zoo.

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have an account where you can get paid at 4pm the day before payday. I was logging in on my phone last night to sort it out and my account said I had 43p left till payday. My daughter saw it and said '43p? Is that all we've got? Have you never heard of savings Mum? ' 😂
Loving all of these skint posts..payday Friday and I have £1.38. ( have already nicked a fiver from my daughters jar, that I must remember to put back on Friday before she notices.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys remember last week when were all speculating saying it was Jamie cleaning coz of the man feet? I think the feet were actually hers 🙈
She does have rather large feet, but not surprising given she's tall, but.... does anyone else remember her buying a pair of slippers from Ebay, she kept going on about them, showing off the label on stories that said 'size 6', never to be seen again, no way is she a size 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember seeing this photo online from her hen doo and thought who the duck would wear them shoes but I never noticed them feet 🦶
I'm wondering at this stage in the game if it's relevant to be judging her physical appearance...she has enough ugly about her persona surely?🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The butterflies 😂😂😂 christ the night, she's an actual lunatic
Can’t cope guyzzz. Awe piss off and give us peace. I was glad when mine went to bed , some days bedtime couldn’t come quick enough. Imagine new mums watching that and thinking they must be tit mums because they don't feel like that!! I also don’t believe for a minute she feels like that either. It must annoy the life out of her that he touches everything in her perfect grey castle 🙄

Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned it on the F&F Instagram page so maybe her or Management have read it there 🤔
It cracks me up when her **** fans tag her on stuff like that, as if she doesn’t know it’s there. Like they’re doing her a favour? 😂 bleeping idiots. I don’t even feel sorry for them anymore, they’re thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've said it before and I will say it again hinch and SS are clones! Exact same 💩 stories...oh I so miss him when he is asleep I wish he would wake up! FFS get a f***ing grip

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.