Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure can’t remember if SS had a BLM
Post on her grid but just looked and it’s not there. Watch that space

Reactions: 3
She won’t be doing anything that doesn’t benefit her that’s for sure.
Why doesn’t she do some bloody work and find out who is doing black friday sales herself!!! God you’ve got her and then you’ve got another Insta Pt who has just launched a 4K giveaway of high end products which she’s bought herself as if hinch would ever do that

Reactions: 8
Do you know what I find really weird. As a mum myself I was just thinking.. whilst soaking in the tub after a long day being a parent on my own because of the husband having to work like most husbands and I thought WHY does she never go anywhere alone? I kill for the little me time moment popping to the shop, walking the dog, having a bath once the little ones asleep or even going for a drive on my own listening to what I want.

How does she not want those moments? I’m sure most parents love some time to themselves why is everything with her a big family event. Last night did she drag Ronnie out to the garden centre when most are in bed? Does she use the car to get him to sleep? Why did she take herself on a drive I’m just so confused!!
100% agree. I bloody love being alone. Mr Peaches forever asks why we don’t get our food shopping delivered - erm hello because when would I get away from you lot!! I think she uses the car to get him to sleep some nights - can’t be bothered with the fuss of bedtime. She’d be so much more relatable if she just came out and said that though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s tired and napping because Ronnie doesn’t sleep at night!!! She might admit it in a book next year.... but it’s obvious he’s got no real routine his nap is very late in the afternoon for a toddler with a reasonable routine mostly known as a danger nap 😂

I think he’s much more hard work than they let on and the fact he’s probably finally dropped that 1st nap of the day has really stressed her out!! I don’t know how he’s not got a routine when they’re home most days. Feeling guilty for napping with him though WHY!!! You’ve got a bum of a husband home to do things your behind on like pre record a bin clean or mop a floor not like your works important and on a time scale.

I think the nap thing and feeling guilty was purely to manipulate the sheep before the advert she’s such a cretin
I've often wondered when Ron pulls things out and makes a mess of her "perfect" home if her anxiety spikes. I'm guessing it does

Reactions: 7
TMI but I don't know how the hell they eat so much tomato puree 🙄 gives me the shits just watching her make it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
Big hugs my lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She only bought the postbox because she saw SS's Sister (Jemma/Label lady) has one, and said her kids post their letters in it.

We'll see Ronnie posting his too 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
£200 overdrawn, payday Monday, my partner just died and I’m 8m pregnant with my second, OH and I lost my job 3m ago because... pandemic.
I hate this woman. Like I actually Dislike her. She makes my blood boil & is so self absorbed it’s bleeping scary. £300 on a POSTBOX when most of the nation are wondering how they’re going to afford a Christmas shop in a couple of weeks? Oh duck right off.
I’m so sorry you’re going through a tit time xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She only bought the postbox because she saw SS's Sister has one, and said her girls post their letters in it.

We'll see Ronnie posting his too 🙄
His handwriting on the letter will probably be looking pretty similar to the fan mail delivered to Hinch's door

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've often wondered when Ron pulls things out and makes a mess of her "perfect" home if her anxiety spikes. I'm guessing it does
She would be rocking in the corner crying if she saw the state of this place between the hours my little ones awake 😂 absolute carnage but that’s part of having kids I clear it all away once she’s in bed and have a few hours of calm before the storm all over again the next day. If I had that centre piece half of it would of been chewed the rest dotted across the room 😂 sometimes she actually makes me feel a very lazy parent!

• Haha
TMI but I don't know how the hell they eat so much tomato puree 🙄 gives me the shits just watching her make it 😩
In my 38 years on this planet I have never used tomato puree like she does. The odd tablespoon or so in a Bolognese, shepherd's pie etc, cooked in. Not used as a bloody sandwich filling 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
Awe you poor wee soul 💕 what a time you have had 😕 there’s no excise for that. Our Trust has all the badges and posters up regarding zero tolerance for abuse but nobody really gives a tit. You take time off if you can, frig them, if it’s anything like our place you don’t really get much thanks for it anyway. I hope things get better, it seems the only way is up pal . Big cuddle xx

• Heart
Walking Henry in the pitch dark? Why couldn’t they all walk him in the day? Just to prove she’s alone? Does she have I’m a celeb on catch up? It’s not on yet is it?

Reactions: 7
She’s in her manky black jumper again where’s the new lounge gear?
Who the duck spends al day every day with their husband then feels the need to wait until they get home from a quick 5 minute dog walk to “relax” she’s so Co-dependant it actually scares me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm even more annoyed that she's put the damn black square back. She actively chose to remove it and she's only put it back to save face. She is the lowest of the low.
Sophie, just remove it. Stop pretending you care. Tattle knows you don't and we have the proof

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.