Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying this to sound like a witch, but is she actually unstable, she cries at the drop of a hat, it can’t be healthy to be that emotional?? WTF?? Did Lady Yahoooo not hold her enough as a child??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It cracks me up when her **** fans tag her on stuff like that, as if she doesn’t know it’s there. Like they’re doing her a favour? 😂 bleeping idiots. I don’t even feel sorry for them anymore, they’re thick as pig tit
They tag her in her own posts 🤣Desperately waiting to be noticed by their Queen. They should just come here, she reads all our posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£200 overdrawn, payday Monday, my partner just died and I’m 8m pregnant with my second, OH and I lost my job 3m ago because... pandemic.
I hate this woman. Like I actually Dislike her. She makes my blood boil & is so self absorbed it’s bleeping scary. £300 on a POSTBOX when most of the nation are wondering how they’re going to afford a Christmas shop in a couple of weeks? Oh duck right off.
Oh my god. Are you ok??? I hope you’re not alone right now 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she for real? I love my kids more than the world. But when they're in bed, I do not want them to wake up till the morning

Reactions: 23
I swear to god this woman. I unfollowed her today but someone on my group chat has said how cute hinch is with ron-knee on her stories so I had to check it out. First there’s that manic laugh about a Snapchat filter with bleeping butterflies and now she’s rambling manically saying she wants to wake Ron-knee up because she misses him after watching videos of him laugh smirk at the butterfly video. What normal mum wants to wake their child up? A normal mum with a toddler is running around all day chasing them, making sure they don’t hit their head, diffusing awful tantrums, stopping them from putting objects in their mouths, the list is endless whilst maintaining a show house Just more proof that she isn’t relatable and she hardly parents her poor kid. I’m sure all the parents on here would agree that they do not want to wake their toddler at night!

Edit: apologies for the grammar at the end but I’m tired from WORKING and coming home to a crazy toddler (who I love very much) screaming the house down and having a very bad case of diarrhoea

Reactions: 27
It cracks me up when her **** fans tag her on stuff like that, as if she doesn’t know it’s there. Like they’re doing her a favour? 😂 bleeping idiots. I don’t even feel sorry for them anymore, they’re thick as pig tit
I literally hate Hinchers so much. Their day will come. Especially the ones who bully in the name of hinch. When hinch disappears they will too and realise they’ve wasted years worshipping a woman who couldn’t give a tit about them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
92CB8804-535A-4EE8-9467-6461960B93A3.jpeg

That is not a well woman. She looks so sallow and skinny. Why are her family doing nothing? Just letting her keep on. How dark are her eyes? They shouldn’t be like that! She does absolutely nothing to make her tired!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
She does have rather large feet, but not surprising given she's tall, but.... does anyone else remember her buying a pair of slippers from Ebay, she kept going on about them, showing off the label on stories that said 'size 6', never to be seen again, no way is she a size 6.
She was probably holding them upside down and they were a size 9 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She does have rather large feet, but not surprising given she's tall, but.... does anyone else remember her buying a pair of slippers from Ebay, she kept going on about them, showing off the label on stories that said 'size 6', never to be seen again, no way is she a size 6.
Maybe she held them upside down as the sticker was a 9 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not saying this to sound like a witch, but is she actually unstable, she cries at the drop of a hat, it can’t be healthy to be that emotional?? WTF?? Did Lady Yahoooo not hold her enough as a child??
I'm pretty sure ma has a lot to answer for.Grinch has to acknowledge it though,but then it will make a mockery of the idlyic tale she tells of her childhood?🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 324028
That is not a well woman. She looks so sallow and skinny. Why are her family doing nothing? Just letting her keep on. How dark are her eyes? They shouldn’t be like that! She does absolutely nothing to make her tired!
Especially when you see her in the butterfly video where she looked healthier and fuller faced, now looks like a crack addict.

Reactions: 13
Funny how a tattler said earlier is she not normal she can't spend a minute alone, then zoph who hasn't read tattle in over a year suddenly posts 'all she wants is that alone time' Hi Zoph, How about sharing the small businesses and I mean ones with a smaller following and not 100k luv. How about not filling your page with ron and hen montages all day and pastry bollocks and actually give people proper content again? or is it too difficult because you fear showing off the hundreds of thousands you've spent on revamping the house so your just gonna recycle bullshit and show us you wanking your tap for the tenth time this week or pining your bog?

Reactions: 21
Oh my god. Are you ok??? I hope you’re not alone right now 😢
Ummmm honestly no I’m not ok. I’m struggling like crazy but it’s like anything isn’t it, what choice do you have but to just keep going?
I’m not alone as such, I have some family around me & my daughter keeps me occupied & going.
its just really bleeping tit & there’s not a lot anyone can do to make it better is there?
thank you for asking xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Am I a crappy mother because I can safely say I have never “ missed “ my 12 week old once he’s asleep? I’m just like yessss a break or thank god I can go shower or finally I can eat something. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe that snide, dirty bleep has reinstalled her Black Lives Matter post from 2nd of June. She had deleted that on Monday. She’s obviously read on here or Gleam have seen and ticked her off for it. Horrible snake witch.
Either read here or has hoped it wouldn't be looked into by the sheep gushing over her on the F&F post after someone mentioned it there.
20201125_212045.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.