Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£200 overdrawn, payday Monday, my partner just died and I’m 8m pregnant with my second, OH and I lost my job 3m ago because... pandemic.
I hate this woman. Like I actually Dislike her. She makes my blood boil & is so self absorbed it’s bleeping scary. £300 on a POSTBOX when most of the nation are wondering how they’re going to afford a Christmas shop in a couple of weeks? Oh duck right off.
I’m so sorry to hear this, we are here for you. I am in the West Midlands area If that helps. I’ve just had a baby and have loads of things the baby was born huge and didn’t get to use a lot of it. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The postbox is just more ludicrous the more I think about it. And the story of the spontaneous drive and purchase is even better. If you’ve gone on a evening drive and spontaneously spent £300 on a fake postbox, you’ve got too much money and not enough sense.

Maybe the staff at the garden looked her up and down in disgust as she was wearing her new longue wear so she thought screw you, I’m buying the post box. This story will appear in her next memoir and the sheep will lap it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We all know zoph is the Moira Rose of Maldon, If you watch Schitts Creek you'll Know why . . 'We cannot live in this Poor place Jay-mayyy this is beneath meyhh' *Sunglasses & XL Beach Hat to hide in Selfridges so she doesn't get judged again*
Maybe this is why she’s trying to keep Ronnie as a little BeBe?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many noses does this woman want!

Omg I’m so sorry you went through this.. us NHS staff get some form of abuse almost daily, but that’s totally Out of order.., it makes me so bloody angry. I hope ur ok and sending you hugest hugs ever 💗

I just can't stop looking at her protruding collar bones😔 don't know how she eats such processed tit and stays so small... She's actually a bit sickly looking😕

Reactions: 8
I wonder how Beyonce would feel abouT Zoph's complete disregard for black lives and the black lifes matter movement?

Her completely tokenistic posts that she shared purely for engagement and to make herself feel good, but she has not deleted because they dont look good on her grid. Its disgusting, someone needs to call her out on it!

Reactions: 25
I wonder if they’ve gone for a drive today? I can’t wait to see the big red phone box she’ll probably get to match her postbox. Just in case anyone wants to phone the Santa hotline!
Better get it for Ron then he can ring childline

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she bought a bleeping postbox?? What’s wrong with her???
Opinion differs. Some say it's her upbringing, others feel she's a reflection of all that's wrong with modern society. Personally I just think she's a narcissistic bleep 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Spring awakening on our clothes and for Ron, Fairy Soft;
Springtime zoflora by the box load, it's stored in my loft;
Minky, Buddy, Brian and buff tings;
These are a few of my favourite things.

Rose Wonderland is amazing, I just love it guys;
I worked so hard on it and had to keep it a surprise;
I know I said Spring Awakening, but the pay for this is nice;
So these are a few of my favourite things.

Then Ariel asked me to be a voice-over;
And of course, I accepted as it pays for the Range Rover;
But I can't let my sheep know, so I will continue to say,
These are a few of my favourite things.

When the trolls type,
And my mum fights,
When I'm fake feeling sad,
I simply remember the cash from my favourite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.

The Sound of Hinch 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Soph is one of those splash the cash make things happen kind of people she will probably have full on bleeping winter wonderland Ferris wheel and all in her back yard before long the kind to go buy the whole bloody garden centre display coz she likes it leaving a big empty space so nobody else can enjoy it

Reactions: 6
Can't be doing with her today.

It was my grandmother's funeral today (I can't go, 300 miles away, plus I can't put my family back home at risk, because I'm a teacher. Plus we can't have time off ATM unless it is an emergency because we are short on staff. And sadly, grandparents' funerals are not classed as an emergency, especially if they'd require 2 days off.) And she's once again spouting crap.

Then we get the email that my daughter's class is being sent home because a child's parent has had a positive covid test. Thank God I didn't marry a teacher because at least my husband is WFH. And his company are generally good about him having to watch our 5 year old. And I can't have the time off because he CAN work from home.

And I have 200 exams papers to prepare and then mark in the next few weeks so that's 1938191% more added stress when you have a child going wild because they are supposed to stay inside.

And because I'm not a tw@ I'm sticking to the rules. Which is going to test my last nerve.

Sorry. That turned into a rant.

I have decided that I'm going to unfollow any influencer who overdoes ads or "polls" and white like that in the next few months. Most of them don't need all the stuff that they get. It's wasteful and even if they do giveaways, I find them to be really unrelatable these days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
How the hell is Mrs Hinch still a thing? Haven’t been on here for a couple of days all that tagging and begging Tesco in her stories worked then 😫 Good luck to her getting a TV career she was an absolute car crash on Loose Women.
It will be dancing on ice then a slot on this morning then the jungle😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.