Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only I had a waffle maker....

#begboard
Swipe up here for my waffle maker, and
I’ve arranged a hamper for you but it contains all my half used cleaning products & a signed memoir about my life, but it’s basically my fairytale of things that didn’t happen.

hope that helps 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is that postbox in her front garden? Would love it if all the locals started using it to post their real post. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like seriously tho are people actually going to mistake this post box for the real thing and post important mail through it?!?
They won't, because she lives at the bottom of a cul-de-suc in the arse end of nowhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We all know zoph is the Moira Rose of Maldon, If you watch Schitts Creek you'll Know why . . 'We cannot live in this Poor place Jay-mayyy this is beneath meyhh' *Sunglasses & XL Beach Hat to hide in Selfridges so she doesn't get judged again*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
I am so sorry you've had such a crappy time, and hopefully the police will prosecute the hole that assaulted you (I work for an ambulance service and they will always pursue someone who assaults a member of staff if they possibly can). You have been working your arse off through the hardest year and this is how you're repaid 🤬 please rest, look after yourself and your family and ring sick to work if you need to. Lots of virtual support here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So, last night at work I was physically attacked by a relative of a covid patient who turned up with his two kids demanding to see his mother. I refused to let him in as she didn’t want to see him (and policy dictates no one is to visit anyway).
I have a black eye and a cut lip. After making a statement to the police, I came out to find my car has been damaged in the hospital car park again. I had to do the school run looking like I do and when I got home, my washing machine has leaked over my floor and ruined my flooring. I can’t afford another washing machine this side of Christmas and my middle child has wet the bed overnight due to being upset the dog recently died.

To top it off, I got a phone call from my manager this morning....asking if im still doing my shift tomorrow and not even asking how I am.
Wish I’d spent the day buying needless tit at garden centres instead of trying to earn an honest living.
My full sympathies. I work in A&E and lost count of the number of times I was verbally attacked last night for limiting visitor numbers. People clapped for the NHS but won’t actually support us when we are trying to keep their relations, themselves and us safe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
£200 overdrawn, payday Monday, my partner just died and I’m 8m pregnant with my second, OH and I lost my job 3m ago because... pandemic.
I hate this woman. Like I actually Dislike her. She makes my blood boil & is so self absorbed it’s bleeping scary. £300 on a POSTBOX when most of the nation are wondering how they’re going to afford a Christmas shop in a couple of weeks? Oh duck right off.
I’m so so sorry xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I just spent my last £10 in farm foods adding things up on my phone as I went so that I didn’t go over.....and I work! Roll on Friday so I can buy decent food for my family again and not have to play freezer roulette!
We do that so much, I long for the day I can wizz round Aldi without adding up.

Just found out too that I missed the furlough sceme by a day... so I'm absolutely gutted ans extremely worried for Christmas.
What a bleeping tit year for everyone well apart from hinch and Stacey with their swipe ups

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My full sympathies. I work in A&E and lost count of the number of times I was verbally attacked last night for limiting visitor numbers. People clapped for the NHS but won’t actually support us when we are trying to keep their relations, themselves and us safe!!
Thinking of you poppysmimi x

And yes to this above post! I work in the NHS and I like to think I’m a badass that takes no tit but I get intimidated almost daily when I politely ask people to leave because only patients are permitted to enter the hospital. Some people don’t understand that they do not need to accompany their able bodied, able minded spouse to a 10 min appt to which they are not allowed into the treatment room anyway. Bet they are the same people who clapped for the NHS and just like soph like to appear to be supporting us but in reality they don’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been a miserable bleep at work today but that post box is funny as duck, who does she think she is? Postman Pat? Perhaps Polly can come out of hiding & be used to put letters in her adoring fans will be sending her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many noses does this woman want!

Omg I’m so sorry you went through this.. us NHS staff get some form of abuse almost daily, but that’s totally Out of order.., it makes me so bloody angry. I hope ur ok and sending you hugest hugs ever 💗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I sure do, ours is raw fed so bones are part of her standard diet.
Don't be telling Soph about practically free food ffs, she'll be right on that! 😂

Here she is flashing her pearly whites, and she's 5yrs old, same as Henry the Weeble
100% agree with you. I feed raw to my 2 too (y)

Reactions: 2

You poor thing ❤ Thank you for all you are doing at work, you sound like an amazing nurse , Mammy & human ❤ I am in the West Midlands if you need any help at all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.