Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going to basically recreate her tit table centre piece judging by the postbox. Are we due a lamp post Christmas light too or have we got that? Few trees popping up outside Hinch manor... guyssss I dunno how this happened I planted these little tiny ebay twigs and we’ve got 8 foot Christmas trees grown I just can’t believe this has happened guys
At this rate she’ll be going full Narnia with a sleigh as the Ice Queen and Inch dressed as Mr Tumnus!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got my first thread title on the last thread and missed the whole bloody thing 🤣. You ladies are too bloody quick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else had her pop up on their Facebook page? It’s just happened to me because of the Tesco ad. Needless to say Tesco is now blocked too. So damn angry that her face is everywhere

Reactions: 6
The plate changing shows how lazy she is now or tries to get caught by testing how stupid her sheep are. I don’t like the tracksuit wearing moron but he does always seem more genuine and loving with Ronnie he looks so in love with his son a real bond unlike her who is dead behind the eyes

Reactions: 10
Am I supposed to give the dog breakfast? Crap dog mum me 😂
Henry's food schedule:

8:00 breakfast
8:30 second breakfast
8:45 seven treats (because Mummazzzzz has to keep retaking until she gets the perfect video)
9:30 morning snack
10:15 more treats because Mummazzzzz can't say no when Ronnie escapes his playhouse and opens the cupboard
11:00 brunch
11:30 second morning snack
12:00 lunch
12:30 more treats because Mummazzzzz is outside having a fag and not there to stop Ron
13:15 second lunch
14:00 afternoon snack
14:45 more treats - Mummazzzzz can't be fucked with shouting "I said no more" again
15:30 second afternoon snack
16:15 pre-tea snack
17:30 tea time
17:45 pudding
18:30 treats because Ron's in his pyjamas and she "can't cope guys"
19:00 early evening snack
19:30 second tea
20:00 crunky snacks fed straight into mouth by Hinch bot stuck on auto until bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She was buying him Eukanuba (spelling?) when they went on holiday to Kent as that’s what she packed in his back pack, so she obviously changes his food very often (probably to whatever is on offer) which is bad because different foods have different calorie contents so a jug of Pedigree vs a jug of Eukanuba can be vastly different, not to mention switching dog food can make a dogs tummy really upset, my vet asks for us to provide our dogs food if she’s going to be in over her meal times because they won’t suddenly feed them their food and make their tummy’s upset! Soph really doesn’t know much about basic animal care 😩 The fact she uses a basic measuring jug as a dog food scoop says it all!!
This is an excellent site for pet owners to browse and see exactly what they're feeling their pet.

Heres the results from the Pedigree Dentistix and the Eukanuba dog food.
There was a few different bags of the food, so I picked the 'all adult breeds' as that allowed for a Cocker, that are medium sized dogs. The other bags were for senior, puppy and active (active being dogs bigger than Henry)
To give her benefit of the doubt, the active breed bag scored better at 57%, but the carbs, fats ect were still high.

Dogs don't actually need carbs in their diet, or grain. They're both added to processed pet foods as fillers. When dog food says it contains 'real meat' what it really means is that it contains all the floor sweeping that are ground down. You're lucky if there's even 10% actual meat, thats why they bulk it with rubbish an animal doesn't need.
I'm not anti processed pet food, but there are brands that use less crap in them and more real meat.

This is why he's a fat duck. Team that tit she feeds him with salty human food and no exercise and he'll be lucky to see his 7th birthday.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This is an excellent site for pet owners to browse and see exactly what they're feeling their pet.

Heres the results from the Pedigree Dentistix and the Eukanuba dog food.
There was a few different bags of the food, so I picked the 'all adult breeds' as that allowed for a Cocker, that are medium sized dogs. The other bags were for senior, puppy and active (active being dogs bigger than Henry)
To give her benefit of the doubt, the active breed bag scored better at 57%, but the carbs, fats ect were still high.

Dogs don't actually need carbs in their diet, or grain. They're both added to processed pet foods as fillers. When dog food says it contains 'real meat' what it really means is that it contains all the floor sweeping that are ground down. You're lucky if there's even 10% actual meat, thats why they bulk it with rubbish an animal doesn't need.
I'm not anti processed pet food, but there are brands that use less crap in them and more real meat.

This is why he's a fat duck. Team that tit she feeds him with salty human food and no exercise and he'll be lucky to see his 7th birthday.
You know what the best dog toothbrush is? A beef rib or a lamb leg, goat bones too if you can source them! Our dog gets one once a month (our butcher gives them away for free, all he asks is for a donation to dogs trust in his little pot) and she’ll crunch on those and her teeth are immaculate, you don’t need to give a dog dentastix they’re a marketing ploy which your post proves! Theyre full of shite and have no real benefit! All Soph needs is a good butcher, not a cupboard full of dentastix!

She will more than likely write herself a nasty letter, and then get Jamie to photograph her sat beside the postbox, sad expression on her face, holding the nasty letter she'll claim is from a troll. Said photograph will go to The Sun or OK magazine with the headline "Mrs Hinch trolled at Christmas" and there'll be a sob story about how she bought the post box for Ronnie and all the local children to enjoy but somehow a troll found her and ruined her Christmas.
She's a weapons grade hole!
She will definitely do that, start off with nice cute letters and then the troll letters. She’s such a cow!

Reactions: 8
Of all the expensive tat from the garden centre that you could buy........she goes and buys the one expensive novelty that her mate's sister has 😂 😂 She's not got a single solitary original thought in that head:oops:

• Heart
Does tomato purée actually come in a tube or is she squirting tomato paste like it’s pizza sauce ?
Oh and good job keeping that tesco deal under wraps Soph - only mentioned them and took pics in there how many times . Same with the damn dish soap - pay me and I ll use dish soap on everything too if I’m honest
That's what I said she's using tomato puree as pizza sauce she's a bleeping weapon a kid can't eat that even concentrated will give an adult the shits. .she's a whole new breed man

Reactions: 7
I have that dressing gown she’s wearing - bought it with my own hard earned money and it’s comfy as duck. Then I see that cretin wearing it. Ruined it for me. Is nothing sacred anymore?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
You know what the best dog toothbrush is? A beef rib or a lamb leg, goat bones too if you can source them! Our dog gets one once a month (our butcher gives them away for free, all he asks is for a donation to dogs trust in his little pot) and she’ll crunch on those and her teeth are immaculate, you don’t need to give a dog dentastix they’re a marketing ploy which your post proves! Theyre full of shite and have no real benefit! All Soph needs is a good butcher, not a cupboard full of dentastix!
I sure do, ours is raw fed so bones are part of her standard diet.
Don't be telling Soph about practically free food ffs, she'll be right on that! 😂

Here she is flashing her pearly whites, and she's 5yrs old, same as Henry the Weeble

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if it’s been said but it’s hard to keep up! But the postbox is annoying me.. staceys sister has the exact same one and has been posting about getting it back out.. Why not just say oh I seen this and it gave me an idea, I’d like one too. Why do they always need to be ‘original’!? Or ‘find’ things? Drives me bonkers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.