Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry's food schedule:

8:00 breakfast
8:30 second breakfast
8:45 seven treats (because Mummazzzzz has to keep retaking until she gets the perfect video)
9:30 morning snack
10:15 more treats because Mummazzzzz can't say no when Ronnie escapes his playhouse and opens the cupboard
11:00 brunch
11:30 second morning snack
12:00 lunch
12:30 more treats because Mummazzzzz is outside having a fag and not there to stop Ron
13:15 second lunch
14:00 afternoon snack
14:45 more treats - Mummazzzzz can't be fucked with shouting "I said no more" again
15:30 second afternoon snack
16:15 pre-tea snack
17:30 tea time
17:45 pudding
18:30 treats because Ron's in his pyjamas and she "can't cope guys"
19:00 early evening snack
19:30 second tea
20:00 crunky snacks fed straight into mouth by Hinch bot stuck on auto until bedtime
Sounds like my day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen on another cleaning influencers story that she is showing her dressing gown her brother bought her for xmas last year, guess what it's the same one that Soph showed us last night and its from F&F Tesco 🤣🤣 sorry Soph you soooooo last year, All the best 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would you even want a post box in your garden?

Why not any other council owned utility? How about a bus shelter next Soph, or a dog tit bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why would you even want a post box in your garden?

Why not any other council owned utility? How about a bus shelter next Soph, or a dog tit bin?
She'll want the matching telephone box & red bus soon too. Maybe even a underground carriage?!

Reactions: 8
I actually think I’m going to take a break from her stories (never Tattle!) because I find her so draining. I don’t aspire to be like her in anyway, but the constant spending she does when I’m listening to the Rishi Sunak’s spending review on the radio now, it’s frightening. My depression is at an all time high (or should that be low?) after lots of personal events this year, I dread the Christmas season in part because of social media and all the flaunting that goes on, including Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. She is getting around more now, but the more she is out there, the more she is open to criticism and more people will notice her lies. Her own visibility will be her downfall and I love it!
I so, so hope you’re right! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 She’s in such a fortunate position, and in my opinion all she does is abuse it.

Lies, upon lies, upon lies about everything, ranging from silly little ones to completely outrageous ones.

Portraying a fake perfect lifestyle that doesn’t exist, so that people buy the tat she flogs because they want to be like her.

Using the child as a cash cow.

I could go on & on & on because she has wound me up so much with that bleeping post box and the lies about it. There’s no way they went for a random drive, saw that by the side of the road and bought it on the spur of the moment. How stupid does she think her followers are?

Reactions: 8
Oi. Pssssst. Hincher lurkers. There’s been an open invite from the Princess of Maldonia to post your Santa letters in her new post box. You going to take her up on it? See how good of a best mate she is when she’s getting mad Barker to chase you off her property whilst spraying you with Dettol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
£300 on an eyesore postbox?! What the actual hell! Did it ever occur to her to maybe donate that money to charities to help people who are really struggling at the moment? How the hell can people say she’s relatable and makes them feel good

Reactions: 18
I actually think I’m going to take a break from her stories (never Tattle!) because I find her so draining. I don’t aspire to be like her in anyway, but the constant spending she does when I’m listening to the Rishi Sunak’s spending review on the radio now, it’s frightening. My depression is at an all time high (or should that be low?) after lots of personal events this year, I dread the Christmas season in part because of social media and all the flaunting that goes on, including Hinch!
Im with you on this. Sick of seeing these influencers getting this and that gifted, when they can more than likely afford it. If I was fortunate to be in her financial position' I would be passing on these gifted items to those who need it whilst still crediting the sender/business. But to continue to keep flaunting her purchases etc... to everyone all the time.

Reactions: 16
I wish I had the patience to sit and add up how much money shes wasted on essentially nothing since the start of the pandemic 😂😂 cos that’s the thing, she has nothing to show for her money except tat!

Reactions: 10
Watching the lunchtime montage with my own toddler looking on (being nosy) who said ‘mommy it’s a pizza’ quickly followed up with its needs to go in the oven’ 😂 she’s not even 3 and knows Hinch is doing it wrong! Although does make me question if she’s eating to much pizza 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I just bought an F&F dress this lunchtime in a 10 when I’m normally a 12 and it’s hanging off me and I’m already on the mince pies this year so I can safely say their sizing is a crock of tit. No wonder they bought in miss master manipulator

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.