Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so last night I was watching a Netflix documentary which is 99% irrelevant to Hinch obviously but the mum in the documentary seemed rather obsessed with filming her little girls and family life in general and posting it on Facebook. It made me think that this is what Hinch/ other influencers must be like in real life.
The dad dressed up as Santa and before he went in the girls room to surprise them, the mum was angry cos he didn’t bring her phone in the room so she could video it.
The dad then later on, arrived at an airport after not seeing the family for five weeks and the mother texted the dad saying you have to text when youre on the escalator so I know when to start filming the girls so we capture when they see you and I can film their excitement. Instead of joining in with the joy of seeing her family back together again she was stood filming instead.
they went to the beach and the family were playing around in the sea and the mum was just like ‘turn the kid this way, I can’t see her face on the camera!’ It’s such a sad existence and I assume this is what Hinch is like to get all the footage of Ronnie
Can u remember the name of the documentary please? Xx

Reactions: 2
so last night I was watching a Netflix documentary which is 99% irrelevant to Hinch obviously but the mum in the documentary seemed rather obsessed with filming her little girls and family life in general and posting it on Facebook. It made me think that this is what Hinch/ other influencers must be like in real life.
The dad dressed up as Santa and before he went in the girls room to surprise them, the mum was angry cos he didn’t bring her phone in the room so she could video it.
The dad then later on, arrived at an airport after not seeing the family for five weeks and the mother texted the dad saying you have to text when youre on the escalator so I know when to start filming the girls so we capture when they see you and I can film their excitement. Instead of joining in with the joy of seeing her family back together again she was stood filming instead.
they went to the beach and the family were playing around in the sea and the mum was just like ‘turn the kid this way, I can’t see her face on the camera!’ It’s such a sad existence and I assume this is what Hinch is like to get all the footage of Ronnie
omg I've seen this documentary and definitely thought the same. Plus it all relates to the whole "look at how AMAZING my life is, how wonderful and sweet my kid is and how much my husband loves me!". Yet behind closed doors its a totally different matter.

Reactions: 24
Exactly this! I’ve mentioned before my nephew is a couple of days younger than Ronnie, he knows animal sounds and some colours and can say or attempt to say some of our names. He’s constantly shouting and pointing to stuff he wants and he gets frustrated because he wants to talk but doesn’t know the words yet. but he understands what we are saying to him and responds if you ask him to do something. He faces outwards in his pushchair
(like he’s supposed to!) and waves to every Tom dick and Harry we pass in the street, shouts woof woof at every dog etc 😅 Hinch doesn’t show anything like this with Ronnie that I’ve seen.
Exactly. My daughter was 1 in September and can say quite a lot so far. If I say one she replies with ‘twooo’ can say mama, dada, nan, hiya amongst other things.

Reactions: 6
I don’t often read this thread purely because I’d be reading for hours 😂 but has it been mentioned how mute Ronnie is a lot of the time? My daughter is 1, a few months younger and honestly her mouth doesn’t stop from morning to night 😂 like I don’t even hear babbles from Ronnie often?
Same here from the moment she opens her eyes 😆 but then early footage showed she was shushing him when he attempted baby babble / finding his voice so he’s probably to scared and gave up. So now blankly stares at her waiting for his cues for Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah, that's what's sad looking at videos of Hinch and Ronnie. My ex had a kid a couple years after we broke up and, because lesbians/bi women are super incestuous, especially in small towns, we remained close friends. By the time her son was Ronnie's age, I'd be going round to give her a break while she had a bath or whatever and the lad would be bringing me books for me to read to him (we had a bit of an awkward moment when he brought me his Dad's book on Hitler, being a bit of a history buff) and generally just chattering away and being mischievous. I had more of a bond with that child than Hinch appears to have with her's and it's sad to see.

I am glad he has Jamie, for however he can come across he obviously loves his little boy and the way he interacts with and talks about him seems way more natural. The playhouse reveal where he mentioned that 'he loves it, my little dude' just seemed so much more genuine than what she comes up with. I know some mums can find it hard to bond with their kids and if that's the case I hope she's getting help, and not just way too self-obsessed.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but what was her voice in the last story with Ron and the washing machine, she proper let the upper class lady of maldon slip and little miss Essex proper came out there 😂 wasn’t a single over annunciation, that’s definitely proof she changes her voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A bit Bush to the party but, I had to post a quote by Faye Resnick (Beverly hills housewives)
“No matter how many chanels you borrow, you will never be a lady”
Just something that resonates here 😇
My quote for Hinch by incognito burrito, tattle 2020 is “you can put a pig in an Armani suit but it’s still a pig”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can u remember the name of the documentary please? Xx
If it’s the one I’m thinking of it’s called
American murder - the family next door. Very sad but I was also amazed by how much of her life she shared and posted on social media. I thought it was an actress at first then realised it was all real footage from her socials!

Reactions: 17
Yeah, that's what's sad looking at videos of Hinch and Ronnie. My ex had a kid a couple years after we broke up and, because lesbians/bi women are super incestuous, especially in small towns, we remained close friends. By the time her son was Ronnie's age, I'd be going round to give her a break while she had a bath or whatever and the lad would be bringing me books for me to read to him (we had a bit of an awkward moment when he brought me his Dad's book on Hitler, being a bit of a history buff) and generally just chattering away and being mischievous. I had more of a bond with that child than Hinch appears to have with her's and it's sad to see.

I am glad he has Jamie, for however he can come across he obviously loves his little boy and the way he interacts with and talks about him seems way more natural. The playhouse reveal where he mentioned that 'he loves it, my little dude' just seemed so much more genuine than what she comes up with. I know some mums can find it hard to bond with their kids and if that's the case I hope she's getting help, and not just way too self-obsessed.
The thing about Hinch and bonding is she needs alone time with him. She needs to be more hands on it’s the only way that bond grows. I think she’s got no self confidence as a mother and because others take over and do it she lets them it’s actually really sad because it’s so obvious to see!! You would think Jamie and Ma would encourage her to do it alone because doing it all for her is making the lack of bonding even worse 😔

Reactions: 17
omg I've seen this documentary and definitely thought the same. Plus it all relates to the whole "look at how AMAZING my life is, how wonderful and sweet my kid is and how much my husband loves me!". Yet behind closed doors its a totally different matter.
And he bleeping killed her, and had a bit on the side!! Social media is the root of all evil.

Reactions: 20

This is the programme where he then murdered the whole family isn’t it?

Reactions: 8
Let's hope Jamie doesn't snap one day like the Dad in that family did!

Reactions: 5
Please tell me I didn’t just see Henry sat at the dining table and poor Ron in the corner 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.