Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so last night I was watching a Netflix documentary which is 99% irrelevant to Hinch obviously but the mum in the documentary seemed rather obsessed with filming her little girls and family life in general and posting it on Facebook. It made me think that this is what Hinch/ other influencers must be like in real life.
The dad dressed up as Santa and before he went in the girls room to surprise them, the mum was angry cos he didn’t bring her phone in the room so she could video it.
The dad then later on, arrived at an airport after not seeing the family for five weeks and the mother texted the dad saying you have to text when youre on the escalator so I know when to start filming the girls so we capture when they see you and I can film their excitement. Instead of joining in with the joy of seeing her family back together again she was stood filming instead.
they went to the beach and the family were playing around in the sea and the mum was just like ‘turn the kid this way, I can’t see her face on the camera!’ It’s such a sad existence and I assume this is what Hinch is like to get all the footage of Ronnie
I’ve seen that documentary. I cried my eyes out. Those poor little girls 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Whoever spotted the Audi keys I love you. It’s stuff like this that I’m here for 😂. I saw the keys hanging up earlier and thought to myself I hope someone spots something in there. You guys never let me down 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That article about Ronnie be trolled is old news, I personally don’t like the LV bag I’m not saying hers is a snide but these days you can’t tell the difference between some genuine & fake 1s. Even if I had the money to waste I could think of better investments for 2.5k. Also I replace our toothbrushes every few wks they’re cheaper enough to buy than twating around just for the gram. I’d rather tit in my hands & clap than live her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount of sugar and salt in that poor kids diet is atrocious, they’re both at home all day and they’re not short of cash so there’s no excuse not to be giving him healthy, home cooked food

Reactions: 16
Just a thought guys maybe the reason she’s avoiding the garden out the back she’s had it made into a winter wonderland snow machine Christmas tree lights the works

Reactions: 16
Whoever spotted the Audi keys I love you. It’s stuff like this that I’m here for 😂. I saw the keys hanging up earlier and thought to myself I hope someone spots something in there. You guys never let me down 😂❤
I’m not really in the know with cars, my thoughts were that’s a good idea to show any burglars where you keep your car keys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s definitely changed the garage doors
Apart from the brickwork is the anything left of the original house?
Looks like A) she was in the neighbor's house to take that picture or B). Someone has a drone.

She was lucky to get that big of a garden for the house.

Reactions: 6
I shall take credit for that little find 😆
Do I get a pastry wrapped prize with its own little driver 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.