Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is just me or does it look like her right arm is waaaay up in the air filming Ron.

That poor kid is probably so sick of her tit
The arms didn’t look skinny enough to me.

Are we supposed to believe that garden nap is today? Ronnie looks much younger in that! Plus call me a tit mum my daughter is not being left out in the cold to nap it’s not exactly summer no matter how many layers. (Different if we’re out and she naps but not to just shove in the garden)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What was for lunch Soph. Pastry stuffed with pasta and rolled in chicken sauce ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Th
Its not an upgrade, they have an audi and a range rover.

Inch needs the audi to get to work and soph needs the rangey to get out and about with Ronron....... oh hang on, thats a lie 😂😂 they just have more money than sense so have 2 cars even though they’re together 24/7 and never go anywhere 💁🏽‍♀️
Suppose they may as well if they have the money! My partner and I have our own cars, although we’re both wfh for the foreseeable. No need to sell one and leave ourselves short. If I had her money I would deffo have a Range Rover or something of the sort!
her LV bag is gorgeous, did not expect it to be as classy. Hate the LV print usually

Reactions: 9
When was the last time she properly mopped her floors? With “Vera” she seems to surface clean but not deep clean 🤢

Reactions: 13
The arms didn’t look skinny enough to me.

Are we supposed to believe that garden nap is today? Ronnie looks much younger in that! Plus call me a tit mum my daughter is not being left out in the cold to nap it’s not exactly summer no matter how many layers. (Different if we’re out and she naps but not to just shove in the garden)
I thought the pic of Ron sleeping was also from a while ago, he looks so small.

Reactions: 16
An upgrade from the Audi I see!

And also, why why WHY do we have to see that horrendous video again of her staring at herself while her son is trying to play with her, just for her to do that annoying fake, over the top laugh! 🤬🤬
That would’ve been a great video and memory for her if she had spent the time looking at ronnie and not herself in the camera

Reactions: 11
I do mine in mouthwash once a week...
But only because I have this weird thing about toothbrushes & oral hygiene.
It’s like an OCD habit of mine.

am I weird 😂
No your not weird, I soak mine in a denture tablet I just think they’re open to air and in a bathroom but I wouldn’t use a Milton tablet as it’s basically bleach and you have to do it to the correct ratios xx

What’s the story with the bag? She said she mentioned it in her ME-mwahhh! 🙄
She went into selfridges
Felt like the sales assistant looked down on her as she carried her brolly in a primark bag
And she ought the bag, matching purse and belt to spite her
Then went to the car and said she wished she never bought it. It’s so extravagant and waste of money (as if she doesn’t waste money like it grows on trees)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Having her “pretty woman” moment then?😂
So true 😂😂. You know that blatantly didn’t happen. I don’t know why people think shop assistance are snooty. The fact that they are working in the shop probably is proof enough they probably can’t afford to shop there. She probably went in looking like she had been dragged through a bush backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Probably very kate to the party. Was just looking to see if the "oh so incredibly funny" LV bag story is online and found this. Are we genuinely meant to believe she was invited to an event with hundreds of A listers and was going to be sat next to Brad Pitt?? Howling 😂😭
Do we really believe a dressing gown over a ball gown .. no we don’t. She never wears a dressing gown and she gets her ball gowns out at any opportunity. Baby shower. Ronnie first birthday for example
why is she letting him sleep outside. It’s 4 degrees where I am today 🥶🥶🥶

Reactions: 35
Do many people sterilise their toothbrushes? Call me wild but I just buy the family new toothbrushes or heads.
I buy cheap sterident tablets about 80p for 30. Drop one in water with the toothbrushes once a week. If they’re good enough for dentures they’re good enough for toothbrushes. I don’t have dentures but saw a tip years ago 😂

Didn’t she have white garage doors before? another upgrade I suppose, to match the new front door.....

Reactions: 8
Is that a normal thing to let your 1 year old sleep out in the cold garden in winter?

I guess it means he’s breathing in some fresh air and not disinfectant and bleach constantly

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.