Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she probably was dressed like a saggy bag of tit but sales people are really not like that these days 🙄 they are literally paid to keep you in the shop and keep you looking if they sense you are interested in buying. My partner treated me to a mulberry bag for my birthday, he sprung it on me whilst we were out shopping and took me into the shop to “show me” something. I kept saying no that’s so expensive and looking for smaller/cheaper bags and was getting flustered 🥵 the lady took us to the back of the shop sat us down and bought out a whole range to look at. We must of been in there an hour and i finally picked a bag out when the manager came over and said all customers get a chance to win a bag and handed me a key and pointed me towards a glass box that was padlocked and had a teeny cute party bag in. To my delight the key unlocked it and I was over the moon as I left the shop with TWO bags! When I look back I think they knew the key was the right one and just gave me a lovely customer / birthday experience 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Not that she is even remotely aware of this but it has been proven that outdoor naps (as long as properly wrapped up and protected from elements) are good for your baby. It’s a very Nordic thing to do. My two only ever would have pushchair naps in the garden. I didn’t even have to push them up and down the garden I simply put them in and they would go to sleep.
BUT what she means by a garden nap is Jamie or Ma have taken Ronnie off for a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought the pic of Ron sleeping was also from a while ago, he looks so small.
Yeah it looks really sunny too. It’s been quite cold today. Do you think she post these pictures to fuel the troll fire. It’s definitely too cold for a baby to be sleeping outside when they have a warm house and I’m sure people will message her and to say that. Some might even be rude. Then she can cry troll. I don’t see the point of her putting up that picture.

Reactions: 6
From the Sun article.

It's finally gave up work, not career break, as that can't wash any more.

Jamie gave up work last year as Sophie's influencing career took off, and has been her "rock" throughout her turbulent rise to fame.

Can't of caused that much upset! She is still putting his face on Instagram and now shared her story to a paper with a picture of baby! Pipe down Soph. Can't claim it caused you late nights of stress and crying and still carry on sharing his picture!!

Reactions: 19
Not that she is even remotely aware of this but it has been proven that outdoor naps (as long as properly wrapped up and protected from elements) are good for your baby. It’s a very Nordic thing to do. My two only ever would have pushchair naps in the garden. I didn’t even have to push them up and down the garden I simply put them in and they would go to sleep.
BUT what she means by a garden nap is Jamie or Ma have taken Ronnie off for a bit.
Both of my wee ones would always have a longer nap outside in the buggy/pram, fresh air seemed to be settling for them. Loved dressing them in their wee snowsuits and bundling them in like burritos 😍

Reactions: 16
I mean she probably was dressed like a saggy bag of tit but sales people are really not like that these days 🙄 they are literally paid to keep you in the shop and keep you looking if they sense you are interested in buying. My partner treated me to a mulberry bag for my birthday, he sprung it on me whilst we were out shopping and took me into the shop to “show me” something. I kept saying no that’s so expensive and looking for smaller/cheaper bags and was getting flustered 🥵 the lady took us to the back of the shop sat us down and bought out a whole range to look at. We must of been in there an hour and i finally picked a bag out when the manager came over and said all customers get a chance to win a bag and handed me a key and pointed me towards a glass box that was padlocked and had a teeny cute party bag in. To my delight the key unlocked it and I was over the moon as I left the shop with TWO bags! When I look back I think they knew the key was the right one and just gave me a lovely customer / birthday experience 🥰
This is it, I was nervous going to buy my wedding dress last year because it was last minute like literally the rest of my life up to this point and I rocked up to this beautiful boutique looking like absolute shite in my trackies. They treated me wonderfully. Same story going to the unsettlingly posh jewellers with my mum to get my wedding ring resized. Customer service is everything these days and I really can't see someone being snotty to a customer just because they shop at Primark. Maaaaaybe in a super high-end boutique sorta place, but otherwise nah.

Do many people sterilise their toothbrushes? Call me wild but I just buy the family new toothbrushes or heads.
i pop ours into a glass with sterident once a week 🤷🏻‍♀️ But will admit only started doing it since the old ‘rona virus.

Reactions: 7
3 articles in 2 days in the sun pretty much all saying the exact same thing about her anxiety from trolls 🙄 One articles uses the pic where she gives trolls the finger (classy bird). Interesting that trolls allegedly sent her messages that refer to Zoph as her and she and not you which is what most people do when addressing someone directly. Only a couple of explanations for that either messages made up by her or are taken from people's comments on articles or threads about her and therefore not sent directly to her anyway. As we keep saying on here "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK AT IT"!

She's really trying to cash in on the whole trolling narrative but has nothing to back it up unlike the poor people who are really trolled and get sent horrific messages. If that's not an indicator that she's on her way out and clinging to anything to try to stay in the spotlight then I don't know what is! What next...will she send herself a threatening message from one of her fake accounts but accidentally get caught out doing it like some we won't mention 🤣🤣

20201123_140308.jpg

That LV bag is the equivalent of 3.5 mortgage payments on our house, plus she bought the matching belt and purse.
So relatable to the majority of her followers 🙄

Reactions: 26
Who said earlier about Stacey always posting photos of Rex sleeping and Grinch never does it, well well well she’s been reading here lol. I also said about Ronnie not engaging with her and she posts that video of Ronnie giving her a kiss (which was lovely to see). Does she do all these pre-records so she can find the time to read tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
3 articles in 2 days in the sun pretty much all saying the exact same thing about her anxiety from trolls 🙄 One articles uses the pic where she gives trolls the finger (classy bird). Interesting that trolls allegedly sent her messages that refer to Zoph as her and she and not you which is what most people do when addressing someone directly. Only a couple of explanations for that either messages made up by her or are taken from people's comments on articles or threads about her and therefore not sent directly to her anyway. As we keep saying on here "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK AT IT"!

She's really trying to cash in on the whole trolling narrative but has nothing to back it up unlike the poor people who are really trolled and get sent horrific messages. If that's not an indicator that she's on her way out and clinging to anything to try to stay in the spotlight then I don't know what is! What next...will she send herself a threatening message from one of her fake accounts but accidentally get caught out doing it like some we won't mention 🤣🤣

View attachment 321216
Oooh well spotted there, she's either making them up or searching sites like this for comments.

edit: and from what I've seen so far, those comments don't seem like they're from people here

Reactions: 13
Thinking about those sad excuses for jam tarts - firstly barely any jam, 90% pastry and 10% jam, secondly why does she only ever make just three of anything. You'd normally make a batch of jam tarts and have some for the next day etc.
Not being funny but I wouldn’t call Hartleys jam either, it’s strawberry flavoured sugar gel 😂

• Haha
@Cassy Role i couldn’t quote your comment as the last thread closed. Like you said hinch saying that the sales assistant scoffed at her for wearing primark is 🐂💩. My oh went to buy my first LV from harrods (different department store I know! 😂) wearing paint stained work clothes and the sales assistants didn’t even care they had to find the bag and because they kept him waiting they gave him a complimentary glass of champagne. It’s like hinch loves to make a drama out of the most irrelevant things.

Reactions: 37
Super sunny in Maldonia today? And is that the front or the back of the house? I’m guessing the front?
It’s 9 degrees according to BBC weather. Why the actual feck would you put a baby to sleep in a freezing garden instead of the £1.2k gifted cot he has upstairs?! Its November. Not July!!!!

Reactions: 5
@Cassy Role i couldn’t quote your comment as the last thread closed. Like you said hinch saying that the sales assistant scoffed at her for wearing primark is 🐂💩. My oh went to buy my first LV from harrods (different department store I know! 😂) wearing paint stained work clothes and the sales assistants didn’t even care they had to find the bag and because they kept him waiting they gave him a complimentary glass of champagne. It’s like hinch loves to make a drama out of the most irrelevant things.
Aye, I've found the people who really do have money don't tend to look like they do, or they are very understated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.