Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thats me boycotting F&F clothing for the time being. Not that I religiously buy from them. Nice to see some colour on her wardrobe 😜😂
On a different note Henry is a D. O. G. If my dog doesnt get off of somewhere he's not supposed to be I take his collar and guide him down 🙄

Reactions: 15
A grey longue wear suit and a grey dressing gown, how dull. Everything she does is just so half hearted and bland.

Reactions: 10
The tracksuit looks like something ill fitting you would be released from prison in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here she is literally and slyly admitting she pre records, you can absolutely see she is scratching her arse for content the ron and hen morning montage is old news, her make up routine is old news, she won't show any of latest additions and upgrades she keeps spending in Castle greyskull so is actively hiding the garden for now, she's now doing wardrobe montages. This complete melon is getting desperate. The sooner the Hinch phase runs out the better, I can't wait for her to be back page take a break or scrambling onto im a celeb like SS to stay relevant. She'll then get a kim and aggy type tele show and hang with the other Z listers when she stops raking in money from being the im just 'little old me' hinch

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Can’t get over the way she strokes herself when wearing that robe! Not really selling it to me at all. She’s an absolute beg on toast.

• Haha
So she’s not actually done anything with Tesco’s , she’s just been “asked” to recommend her favourite pieces from their range? I’m guessing anyone with an Instagram account can upload a photo saying “I really like this dressing gown from F&F at Tesco’s”, you don’t need to be “invited” by Tesco’s to do that. So what she actually means is “I’ve been PAID by Tesco’s to recommend some of my favourite pieces from their range.” But of course her gullible minions won’t realise that! 🙄

Reactions: 21
And there we have it guyzzszsz, the reason she’s been banging on about wearing comfy cosy clothes so much!!! Planting the seed. Conniving.

Reactions: 19
Oh duck off Sophie, we all know you never wear a bleeping dressing gown. You walk around with shoulders out at every opportunity, middle of winter your tit house is heated like the bleeping Eden Project and you expect us to believe you wear a dressing gown?
That’s why she suddenly been mentioning dressing gowns. Cos she knew there was pictures coming up of her eye bleeping herself in a Tesco gown. Just when I think she cannot piss me off anymore. Along she comes with more tit to make me want to pull my eyeballs out and roll them so far down the street. Please please we never had the murder hornets we were promised. 🙏🙏. Or a comet

Reactions: 12
Well someone got their Tesco wish... begging on the gram is the way foward to getting what you want ey Soph!

Reactions: 4
Aside from the begging and oh-so-anxious posing (complete with full make up and blow dry)... cant really go wrong with a bathrobe but that tracksuit looks awful! It’s so 80s and not in a charming retro way
That must be why she got the hair cut that night, to do her modelling 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
In my line or work I see many wonderful individuals being released in the grey oh so chic shell suit.

The HMP clothes designers are now working with f&f? And while we are at it put that bleeping collar bone away you wench. We know you're skinny you don't have to stick it out like that. Yuck.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m SURE it’s been mentioned so please be kond but ‘biccy dip dip’ makes me feel bleeping stabby stab stab

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is she going so OTT about that Tesco stuff?? If I’ve got it right there’s been no designing involved on her part? Tesco asked her to pick two items for free and advertise them on her shopping channel.

She’s going on like she’s got her own range. What the actual hell? Little miss “I love small businesses guuuuuuyyyysssss” screeching “It’s Tesco. TESCO. Tesco is like massive guuuyysssss”.

Creaming over getting a free dressing gown and trackie from Tesco that will never be seen again. But Yanno. FREEEEEEE. Beggy. Little. woman.

Reactions: 20
Sad watching that video of her and Jamie singing to Ronnie, ronnie only looks at and interacts with Jamie, he doesn't even glance at Grinch even when shes screaming at him for touching something in her bathroom. He is so used to being filmed he doesn't even notice her anymore. Sad that she doesn't see what shes missing with him, all for some freebies and ££££

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.