Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a woman who cried because she'd dressed Rontonpompom in a ridiculous outfit with a frilly shirt and bow tie and he had nowhere to go all dressed up! My thoughts were that given had a chance she'd love to get dressed up for a posh occasion. That's why she gets so excited about her photo shoots even though she pretends she's anxious!
Probably gets dressed up to go for a shite 💩🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who called bingo for the Tesco collab 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh, and shocker, her faves are GREY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well what a bleeping surprise! A collaboration with Tesco.
I'm finished with her tonight. She's begged and begged and begged until she finally got what she wanted!
Where did they go for a drive to? The end of the bleeping road and back? Lying arseholes!

Reactions: 28
I am so pleased that the Tesco I work in, doesn't sell a full range of clothes!

I couldn't stand seeing that every day!

Reactions: 13
Once again the Princess of Maldon gets what she wants after begging for a Tesco collab. She acts like such a pre-teen brat. Very embarrassing!

Reactions: 14
Middleton to the party, long time lurker, decided to take the plunge and join you pastry trolls. I just luuuvvvv itttttttttttt

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As if she's got a F&F deal!!!! So relatable guys
It looks like that she promoting their clothes. So she hadn’t designed anything and it won’t have her name on it but it’s just her top picks from the F&F Range. At least that’s what I think. The label said Made to dream. I hope she hasn’t got a range with them. She’s cleaning women she has no business designing clothes.

Reactions: 16
My toddler has McDonald’s occasionally 😂
And why did she let Ronwon run around with a bottle? Even if he still likes a bottle she should not be letting him run around with one; trips, falls, ruined teeth and gums come to mind. Old enough to dunk a sugary biscuit? Old enough to give up the bottle in my mind

It looks like that she promoting their clothes. So she hadn’t designed anything and it won’t have her name on it but it’s just her top picks from the F&F Range. At least that’s what I think. The label said Made to dream. I hope she hasn’t got a range with them. She’s cleaning women she has no business designing clothes.
If she has a deal with them (note AD top right) I personally shall be writing to Ken Murphy to let him know they are making on huge mistake

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.