Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My absolute pet hate is the word “biccy”

it makes me want to put my head through a wall. Also, did she just call herself simple minded?? 😂😂😂 if someone else called her that they’d be a TROLL, and would be hung drawn and quartered by her sheeples.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The real reason Soph didn’t go to that A-List event with Brad Pitt on the next table is the following:

She got the invite and was hyped, couldn’t wait, went straight onto ASOS for a ball gown, was even considering reusing her wedding dress so she could feel like a princess on the red carpet one more time. She’d booked Carl and Mikey to do her hair and makeup and Trace was on hand to do her nails in the loft!

But she had a problem....

....the invite was for Mrs Hinch plus 1....Freda and Jamie are two not one.

She contacted the events organiser immediately and asked for a plus three (for Jamie, Freda and the cling on niece)

The event organiser said no as this wouldn’t be possible due to everyone getting a plus one and they couldn’t accommodate a plus three due to restrictions with the size of the venue.

At this point she’s screaming down the phone clawing at the neck because “DUNT YA KNO WHO I AM!! CUT PHARREL AND CILLIAN MURPHY IF YOU AVE TO, I NEED MY MUM THERE AND MY BODYGUARD HUSBAND JAAAAYMEEEE” and at this point Carol the events organiser says “im sorry but we don’t actually want you to attend now and will be revoking your invitation as your behaviour is abysmal” Jareth goes to give Carol a piece of her mind but just as she musters up her first screech Carol hangs up and blocks Soph’s number so she doesn’t have to deal with the hillbilly’s of maldonia again.

Soph then started a story about her being too anxious to go but in reality she was ready to go just didn’t want to go without her entourage and treated poor Carol like dog poop. To this day Soph thinks about Carol daily and the fact she stopped her potentially starting an affair with Brad Pitt in the bafta toilets, because she’d be Mrs Pitt not Mrs Hinch and Mrs Pitt would never have to lift and finger again or stare into the soul of a boggle eyed Jamie again....All she had to do was choose Ma or Jamie, but she couldn’t and that decision cost her everything.....The end.

I have no idea if this is true, I just made this up, but it’s probably accurate 😂😂
You have made my day 😂🤣😅 thank you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My absolute pet hate is the word “biccy”

it makes me want to put my head through a wall. Also, did she just call herself simple minded?? 😂😂😂 if someone else called her that they’d be a TROLL, and would be hung drawn and quartered by her sheeples.
'Hubby' - makes me want to put the person who says its head through the wall!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The thing about Ms Hnch’s house is that’s it’s so clinical and boring that she can use the same picture of her kitchen day in and day out as we wouldn’t know if that pictures was taken today or 2 weeks ago. Nothing every really changes. She buys a whole load of tat but you never actually see it again.

Also I’m also frightened to say it coz I don’t want her to be gifted one but I am surprised she hasn’t been gifted (or bought) a Cricut or Silhouette machine to make her labels, as the label maker she uses is so horrible and really makes the stuff look cheap and nasty. But you have to actually put some work into designing the vinyl labels and as we know she’s half arse hinch she’s too lazy to do any actually work.
If she is gifted a Cricut I will be absolutely furious!! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The real reason Soph didn’t go to that A-List event with Brad Pitt on the next table is the following:

She got the invite and was hyped, couldn’t wait, went straight onto ASOS for a ball gown, was even considering reusing her wedding dress so she could feel like a princess on the red carpet one more time. She’d booked Carl and Mikey to do her hair and makeup and Trace was on hand to do her nails in the loft!

But she had a problem....

....the invite was for Mrs Hinch plus 1....Freda and Jamie are two not one.

She contacted the events organiser immediately and asked for a plus three (for Jamie, Freda and the cling on niece)

The event organiser said no as this wouldn’t be possible due to everyone getting a plus one and they couldn’t accommodate a plus three due to restrictions with the size of the venue.

At this point she’s screaming down the phone clawing at the neck because “DUNT YA KNO WHO I AM!! CUT PHARREL AND CILLIAN MURPHY IF YOU AVE TO, I NEED MY MUM THERE AND MY BODYGUARD HUSBAND JAAAAYMEEEE” and at this point Carol the events organiser says “im sorry but we don’t actually want you to attend now and will be revoking your invitation as your behaviour is abysmal” Jareth goes to give Carol a piece of her mind but just as she musters up her first screech Carol hangs up and blocks Soph’s number so she doesn’t have to deal with the hillbilly’s of maldonia again.

Soph then started a story about her being too anxious to go but in reality she was ready to go just didn’t want to go without her entourage and treated poor Carol like dog poop. To this day Soph thinks about Carol daily and the fact she stopped her potentially starting an affair with Brad Pitt in the bafta toilets, because she’d be Mrs Pitt not Mrs Hinch and Mrs Pitt would never have to lift and finger again or stare into the soul of a boggle eyed Jamie again....All she had to do was choose Ma or Jamie, but she couldn’t and that decision cost her everything.....The end.

I have no idea if this is true, I just made this up, but it’s probably accurate 😂😂

I have an alternative theory...

The real reason Soph didn't go to that A-list event with Brad Pitt on the next table is the following:

She wasn't invited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
“Feels so surreal signing things if I’m honest”
I sign tit everyday at work and never think wow so surreal signing my name! 🙄 twit!
and honest! 😂😂 duck all honest about you tight ass! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now I understand why Fat Dog Slim gets so excited when the post man comes! He's got his own mail folder! I wonder what sort of mail he gets? Do you think he reads it in bed with his little bedside lamp on? I think Soph should let him deal with his personal post when it arrives instead of putting it in the folder until it's full. Poor Henry! He must get so far behind with his correspondence with her shoving his post away like that!

Hello all you lovely crossants, how the devil are you all? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Apparently she’s ‘behind on things’ and feeling guilty for having a nap now.... what are you behind on Zoph when you do nowt all day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I must say her filing system in little plastic wallets is truly ground breaking stuff, she must get nominated for an innovation award for that surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s the fact she has used a whole tablet for a small glass of water, I’m sure that’s more for probably a bucket of water?
At work we use 1 haztab in 4 litres of water to sterilize bottles and feeding equipment. I'm fairly certain that shop bought Milton tablets or solution will require similar dilution! She's not following manufacturing guidelines using the wrong quantities and maybe needs reporting.......

Reactions: 8
I am right in the middle of baby led weaning and holy duck the mess. The mess! I can’t remember her ever showing it. I know he was force fed pouches for months but once he started eating mummmmaz creations she didn’t show finding a bit of squashed banana on the bottom of her slipper which she subsequently trailed through the house (yes I am fuming)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if someone has already said this.. but I’ve got a really strange feeling she may be pregnant!
I think she just loves everyone speculating on it. Anyway. If she had her smear recently then she won’t be 😉😉.
day napping is just code for “no content” She’s prob busy planning her Xmas vision with poopybelle.

Reactions: 10
Behind on things? Like what love! Cleaning? It’s not like she has a full time job to attend, manage the house, do the cooking, look after her baby, washing, ironing etc. Moan about being behind on things when you have to do all of that and go to work! She’s such a knob

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.