Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell is she having this in her table with a toddler!!!! How is he not grabbing the animals and throwing the pine cones!!??
Maybe mine were just feral 😂View attachment 320311
The sad thing is, a table top display with wee trees and animals would be brilliant to sit down with Ronnie and let him play - do the animal noises, tell him the words for all the things and get him to point them out. Obviously not suitable for unsupervised play but good for learning and he’d be fascinated.
I have a feeling the centrepiece will be moved out of his way pretty sharpish 😞

Reactions: 18
It was there last night to. Her sheep are as thick as pig tit if they believe the things she says
This was on her #phonefreefriday wasn’t it?! Posted Saturday saying she did her grown up painting by numbers the night before. Why make out she’s just put them up today?!

Reactions: 11
Just came here to say
“Honey Shciken and du-CK schteamed Buns”
I’m so behind on the threads, moving at lightning speed 😅 all the vest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The crappy table display is a perfect example that the kid is under full control at all times, she might show him moving Santa around but that’s just her trying to be relatable. In reality she yells NO NO NO DONT TOUCH at him 20 times a day and wraps him in 20 layers of clothing shoving him out of the door to ma.

I cooked a roast today and couldn’t stop laughing about how she was up all night worrying about doing a roast and at Christmas just let’s everyone else cook stuff. Then has the gall to act like she’s chained to the cooker All day!
Totally agree. She would kick off if he touched that scene.

Reactions: 4
Me describing my love for Soph now I’ve seen her attempt at a winter wonderland:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope she hasn’t included the tortellini in the ‘randoms’ that are in the oven!

Although, given her previous cooking history, you never know!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she change all the beds this morning? So now she’s bought the clean duvet downstairs to sit on the sofa? The dog will have his fat arse sat on it, presumably she’s going to eat her dinner on it coz they never sit at the constantly laid dining table. It just makes no sense!!
If you’re cold then wear more than a bleeping vest top in November. If you want to snuggle under the duvet, duck off up to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
you can see from her sofas that she did not get the foam seating. The cushions are already all bent out of shape. I have a DFS sofa and paid extra for foam cushions because they keep their shape much better. Also not sure if she moves hers around and reshapes them, seems like she doesn’t

Also consider the fabric, crushed velvet can be itchy. I got a very very soft fabric which is lovely.

DFS usually have ex stock you can get a good bargain too but shop about, IKEA do nice sofas
I just think it looks terribly uncomfortable them sofas, Jamie’s chair looks so narrow and because the arms are so high you can’t relax with your arms or elbows out. Fabric does look itchy too.

Reactions: 7
I’m just learning guyz but can someone explain how they aren’t cooking tonight but they have put food in the oven? Is it a magic non cooking oven that plates the food up for them?..... and I see she’s deleted 3 grid posts now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The sad thing is, a table top display with wee trees and animals would be brilliant to sit down with Ronnie and let him play - do the animal noises, tell him the words for all the things and get him to point them out. Obviously not suitable for unsupervised play but good for learning and he’d be fascinated.
She can put it next to the completely un-child friendly nativity scene that Freda bought! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn't seem to ever do learning or educational games with him my little one is nearly two and she's learning colours, is singing nursery rhymes and knows all her animals and their sounds, it's very sad

Reactions: 8
Duvet night again at Hinch towers 🙄
Wish that was all I had to do on a Sunday night rather than have the crappy Sunday blues ready for work in the morning. She doesn't even recognise is her own privilege with the fact she can have relaxing duvet nights and takeaways with her hubby at any time she fancies. Just comes across that she's loaded from flogging crap that people don't need at a time they probably can't afford it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.