Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of my favourite gripes.Her eldest secret sister was bi-polar,possibly still is,so why does Fredathelivingloco#yahoo revel in her behaviour?
You won't find Pa supporting the fiasco.
Will there be a final chapter...Soph.The Truth or maybe a film made for some obscure chanel.
I'd like to play fiestyFred,I think I could offer a real insight to the role.(I'd have to be aged considerably obvs) but it would test my acting skills to become an evil personality and an ugly character.
Who would play hinch? I'm thinking Shady🤔reakon he has the stature.
🤦‍♀️What about inch?
Pa will be played by an Orson Wells lookalike in a cameo role.
🤣🤣over to you x
I’ll play Ma although she is considerably younger than me ( said in Kathy Burke/Harry Enfield style)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve used covid as an excuse to stop dying it! I always used box dyes but I tell everyone I’m just growing out the colour because it’s hard to get into the hairdressers!

I think if men can get away with being grey then I’m starting the women’s grey revolution 😂 reality is I’m just lazy.
This is me! Thank god for lockdown, now I’m just going with it! Growing the grey out! Can’t wait to get rid of the stupid brown ponytail now 😂 a few more months and it’ll be gone

Reactions: 8
This is me! Thank god for lockdown, now I’m just going with it! Growing the grey out! Can’t wait to get rid of the stupid brown ponytail now 😂 a few more months and it’ll be gone
Yay!

I keep thinking that knowing my luck I will finally get it all grey then it will start growing blonde again! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First mention of those Gonks for 2020 has just happened, along with the garland which has been on the faux fireplace for a few days now!

Reactions: 15
Ok- not about hinch specifically today ( but just told reminded me) but influencers in general- the #gifted lifestyle is obscene. 🤬
Are they not worried about their kids been ungrateful and entitled! Ripping open boxes of gifted stuff they don’t need and tons of it too, opening boxes of food because some company wants some free advertising- saw a bloody huge box of auntbessies food the other day- where are your morals????? 😡
Absolutely has gone far enough now. It really is obscene you're right. Makes me want to vomit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He is quite tragic though, he probably thinks because he dresses and acts like a 19 year old that’s how he is in health to, dumb duck

He’s gonna be close to having his over 50’s health check in the coming years, he might fancy making some changes or his silver years are gonna consist of BP medication, colonscopies and clogged arteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Soph you really need to get your videos in order. Are we to believe you did the Christmas decorations this afternoon when the garland was on the fireplace this morning? Keep up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂 This is actually what we call it freezer tapas.

Guyzzz where not going to cook just gonna eat this Tesco finest shite buffet food uncooked and vest can loose his baby weight with the shites he gets.
Have a day off if I'm not cooking I'm getting a takeaway speaking of which tonight we are having an Indian incase anyone cares but you've got this and tomorrow is a new day stfu.
Exactly! Chippy tea for us tonight (y) 😋

Reactions: 5
Guyyyzzz I give you my very own version of Soph toast. I’m no artist but I tried to capture her face on loose women when Janet was asking her questions. As you can see her nose and nostrils have been heavily filtered because I wanted you to recognise her as we see her on insta. I’m quite pleased with it, the resemblance is uncanny. I was going to boil up some spaghetti for her hair but couldn’t be bothered. She is now resting in the bin... where she belongs. Even my dog turned her nose up at her. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
They’re eating all that tonight??? That pack of pasta would do me and my husband and that would be all we had! Their diet is shocking.
To be fair, me, hubby and three mini trolls have consumed a 12” and a 9” pizza between us 😂

Reactions: 7
Guyyyzzz I give you my very own version of Soph toast. I’m no artist but I tried to capture her face on loose women when Janet was asking her questions. As you can see her nose and nostrils have been heavily filtered because I wanted you to recognise her as we see her on insta. I’m quite pleased with it, the resemblance is uncanny. I was going to boil up some spaghetti for her hair but couldn’t be bothered. She is now resting in the bin... where she belongs. Even my dog turned her nose up at her. 😂
OMG! 🤣 🤣 🤣 That's truly uncanny. (y)👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poppybelle florals have just mentioned they’re just back from from Essex, so do we reckon both SS and Hichypoos have had Chrimbo installations. ????🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How the hell is she having this in her table with a toddler!!!! How is he not grabbing the animals and throwing the pine cones!!??
Maybe mine were just feral 😂
78A0115F-6C35-40D7-93CF-B5ABB50881E9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.