Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O

Ok. In that 3rd video Ronnie is wearing the same coat as he is in the grid post photo. So we can assume it’s a recent video in this recent weather. It’s also the same ending pose from Ronnie as in her grid post photo and the reflection of the tree in the window shows there are no leaves on the tree. So you could assume that the grid post photo was taken at the same time as this final video. However when Ronnie walks into the house there’s clearly AstroTurf outside the house as well as inside. But on the grid post it isn’t AstroTurf. It’s real grass.
DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE ELSE or I have I lost it?
I really think they have AstroTurf. I know she showed them at the patio doors this morning but i think that’s a pre record. I think when they were out all over the place at the start of lockdown 2.0 that’s when it was being fitted. To have it in their back garden professionally fitted would cost a fortune. I’ll believe she doesn’t have it if she stands in her garden tomorrow holding the Sunday paper pointing at the headline and Jamie lists tonight winning lottery numbers next to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Right... I know this has been mentioned but I can’t to get over how much of a photo shop this image is- the more I look the more it’s obvious. Circled bits are repeated- if you zoom in even the grass is same pattern and arrow bit is blurred!
I don’t know if they have fake grass or shite grass that they’re Trying to make look ‘insta perfect’ but it’s fake and annoying !! 😡😡🙄
View attachment 319179
Bloody hell well spotted!! 👀

Reactions: 20
So when was this built? Old nails... new nails i cannot keep up

Forget the nails.... look at the video of Ronaldo walking into the house with coat on......look at the grass outside.....perfectly matches the astro turf inside the play house. 100% 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I think it is still their pissy dog grass and fake grass only in the playhouse.

The way she filters everything it would change the colour of tit to look like something else lol

grass.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those piss poorly made ‘gifts’ would be helpful if they had the frigging recipe added to them. I believe cookies might need butter and egg added to them. Plus her measuring tools might be different to the person she’s gifting them to. What a Covid cheap idiot. 😏
I was thinking this 😂. B&M do cookie mix in a glass bottle, you just add the wet ingredients. Maybe that's where she actually got the idea because she just laaaavs iTTTT in b&m!

Reactions: 14
Sorry if that's fake grass then the company that laid it needs flogging.

It's up and down like Soph's moods.

It's different shades (due to Henry) and different lengths (due to Inch).

mrshinchhome_2020.11.21_ykxbff.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No coincidence that Janet SP mentions her being paid by products to advertise then Zoflora who do not pay her gets mentioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think he is so used to her yLk
Did you see Ronnie’s face in that last video?? That poor soul just looks at her and doesn’t even flinch, that’s the worrying part of all this. Her son doesn’t even like her and he’s a baby!! I’m shook.
I think he is so used to her talking to her followers when she has the phone out that he doesn't even think she's talking to him...he seems to think its normal for her to be talking but never directly to him. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry if that's fake grass then the company that laid it needs flogging.

It's up and down like Soph's moods.

It's different shades (due to Henry) and different lengths (due to Inch).

View attachment 319335
I don’t think that’s fake grass. I think either that photo was taken BEFORE fake grass. Or it was taken after and real grass photoshopped in. Although I agree with the odd photoshopping in this image I do think it was taken before AstroTurf laid.

Reactions: 16
If she had 'phonefreefriday' how does she have a video of her doing her colouring in paint by numbers yesterday 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤣 Keep laughing at the googly eyes pic 👀
I've had to use it as my profile picture now.
So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shes turned us tattle bustards into untrusting spys... what has she done to us. We have prerecorded gate
Nail Gate
Clean cloth gate
Zoflra gate
Grass gate and now Christmas decorations gate

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thinking of driving down to Maldon to check out the front garden and the drive tomorrow - just to confirm new car purchase. Lets keep it all relatable guyzzzzzzzzz
Whilst you’re there, take a photo of the “sensory carpet” they’ve had laid in the garden😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.