Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha! Thanks guys! First thread title for Hinch and the weird thing is I didn’t even try. I didn’t even put it forward as a thread title. Which begs the question -

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO LITTLE OLD ME?!
Would you like a prize? I can organise a graze table at less than one minute's notice if you want? Or would you be more comfortable with some crunky snacks to shovel down your thriat while you count your illegitimate children? Well done on the title, it's brilliant! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you see Ronnie’s face in that last video?? That poor soul just looks at her and doesn’t even flinch, that’s the worrying part of all this. Her son doesn’t even like her and he’s a baby!! I’m shook.
I’ve literally just said this to my fella! He looks constantly miserable never smiles never laughs just has that miserable face all day! I genuinely am concerned like you say he’s a baby! He should be happy to see mamassss!

Reactions: 30
Right... I know this has been mentioned but I can’t to get over how much of a photo shop this image is- the more I look the more it’s obvious. Circled bits are repeated- if you zoom in even the grass is same pattern and arrow bit is blurred!
I don’t know if they have fake grass or shite grass that they’re Trying to make look ‘insta perfect’ but it’s fake and annoying !! 😡😡🙄
View attachment 319179
Oh yes! It's so clear in your pic😲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know i sound so crazy harping on about AstroTurf gate but it doesn’t add up. Here is my list of evidence
-Lots of dodging garden views in recent weeks and the lack of reveal of the massively underwhelming playhouse. And then when she did reveal it its a montage of Jamie building it rather than all the happy times they’ve played with it. And her tidying up In the dark.
-No highlight created for the playhouse nor can I see that it’s been added to any existing highlights.
-the potential photoshopping of the grid post
-bonfire night only shown in the dark - yet their selfie is in daylight with no grass showing at all.
-generic views of the windows today that could have easily been pre records/are the front garden
-this attaxhed image from 6 weeks ago when she was painting the step. I think the step got damaged from Jamie and Ronnie going in and out of the garden & getting muddy. This is why she wanted AstroTurf in the first place in my opinion. Ronnie & Henry traipsing mud in. if you look closely at the image there are paving slabs stacked up. Could this have been for AstroTurf laying??

I am like a dog with a bone I know. But it’s giving me a bit of joy playing detective so let me enjoy my game 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Right... I know this has been mentioned but I can’t to get over how much of a photo shop this image is- the more I look the more it’s obvious. Circled bits are repeated- if you zoom in even the grass is same pattern and arrow bit is blurred!
I don’t know if they have fake grass or shite grass that they’re Trying to make look ‘insta perfect’ but it’s fake and annoying !! 😡😡🙄
View attachment 319179
Oh my goodness! What an effort to actually photo shop your grass 😂😂😂 she’s so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know i sound so crazy harping on about AstroTurf gate but it doesn’t add up. Here is my list of evidence
-Lots of dodging garden views in recent weeks and the lack of reveal of the massively underwhelming playhouse. And then when she did reveal it its a montage of Jamie building it rather than all the happy times they’ve played with it. And her tidying up In the dark.
-No highlight created for the playhouse nor can I see that it’s been added to any existing highlights.
-bonfire night only shown in the dark - yet their selfie is in daylight with no grass showing at all.
-generic views of the windows today that could have easily been pre records/are the front garden
-this attaxhed image from 6 weeks ago when she was painting the step. I think the step got damaged from Jamie and Ronnie going in and out of the garden & getting muddy. This is why she wanted AstroTurf in the first place in my opinion. Ronnie & Henry traipsing mud in. if you look closely at the image there are paving slabs stacked up. Could this have been for AstroTurf laying??

I am like a dog with a bone I know. But it’s giving me a bit of joy playing detective so let me enjoy my game 😂
I'm with you (y)Keep detecting 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I am so with you on AstroTurf gate! There are a lot of things that don’t make sense. I still think it’s the reason why they didn’t have real fireworks. I was also thinking, why would Jamie only lay a small patch of artificial grass inside the playhouse when it had flooring? It doesn’t make any sense to me!

Edited to add: My parents grass is really green and uniform but they are constantly gardening to keep it that way! I fail to believe theirs looks that way with the minimal gardening they do. Or she might have a gardener as well as a cleaner?!?! Could explain the perfect tomato 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sorry to add - staceys tagging of Hinch in her leaf blower post.
She really has gone to great lengths to hide the garden. Today was too obvious. We’ve not been treatwd to a view like that for ages and in that video I think she had her old nails on yet by later she hasher stick on nails on.
I believe this happened 5-6 weeks ago.

can someone please repost the Playhouse reveal montage? I can’t find it. Thank you so much.X

Reactions: 15
So can someone confirm that the view from the window with candles on was the front garden please?
(Clinging on to astroturfgate here 😂😂😂)
I think it is the front as she has that candle at the front window and If you look at the bottom of the video you can see the back of the sofa. She has no sofas by the back windows

Reactions: 7
Those cloffs don't even look dirty. Well, not as dirty as mine but I'm a mucky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those cloffs don't even look dirty. Well, not as dirty as mine but I'm a mucky witch.
Earlier in the week she was bleating on about how she just soaks them in fairy antibacterial washing up liquid overnight...
Tattle said how disgusting and that they need a good wash
She just went in the cupboard and pulled them out... bet she didn’t even wash them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe it's just me but I personally wouldnt put zoflora in the washing machine with any type of fabric. I only use it to clean door handles etc. It makes me feel itchy just thinking about it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.