Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up the Maccy D’s breakfast.
So they had pastry for lunch (tea?) yesterday late afternoon. Then she and Jamie had pasta/toast/pastry things for supper. All topped off this morning with Maccy D’s. Geeeezus! Somebody #gift them some vegetables! My insides are curling up just watching their diet 🤢
Jamie’s gonna be bursting out his B33 twin sets soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When did she get new garage doors? I knew she mentioned it once but did she ever do a reveal?

Reactions: 1
or just change your toothbrush/brush heads regularly?
I don’t have enough time in the day to piss about cleaning toothbrushes, it’s easier to buy them and they’re hardly expensive these days.
She’s such a twerp

Reactions: 11
Ok off topic for a sec, but I was in Sainsbury's the other day and saw these prawn roses. Well, it took me straight back to that time Tattle was talking about arse rosebuds which I had to rush to Google 😂😂😂 I couldn't stop laughing. My husband was embarrassed to be seen near me.
View attachment 321134
That’s a vagina canapé. Fishy and a flower. Nothing says Christmas like a recreation of your slutty relatives favourite body part 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Designer bags, Chanel boots and top of the range Range Rover but guyz I'm so relatable.
"You too can be like me"......yeah ok love only if you rob a bank 1st.
Don't be a Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When did she get new garage doors? I knew she mentioned it once but did she ever do a reveal?
I didn’t notice the doors! Why would someone need new garage doors on a house that was built 3 years ago?! She is such a wasteful, greedy, ugly hearted bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another article in the scum. Another moan about trolls. You can tell her shelf life is coming to an end because that’s all she’s becoming known for now. That woman off insta who gets trolled. None of the interviews she’s done have been about her Me-moir they’ve all been her moaning about being trolled. She’s on a very slippery slope and I’m here for it.

Reactions: 24
Soph needs to learn to read labels. Dettol spray is air dry so no need to wipe down or spray onto a cloth. Milton tablet for that amount of water 🤦🏻‍♀️
how soon before we see the Chanel boots? To be more relatable with her Range Rover and Lv bag? Yeah dead relatable that Soph!

Reactions: 12
Do you know what's going to be excruciating is the reaction to the news this week about Christmas. And to be honest anyone sensible, anyone of science or actual value of an opinion says we should not be letting loose for Christmas.
Throughout this whole pandemic never have we been allowed to be less than 2 metres apart from anyone outside our bubble. It has never been safe enough to join with any other family. Apart from when meant to be having a distance between us.
Never ,ever since March have we been allowed to be be with people who are not in our bubble! Let's just let that settle there.
so why the f**k, for one day does anyone think it's safe to just blow what we've been doing for the past 8 months up in shreds. And the consequence isnt nothing...its DEATHS.
Because people will be coming from all over the country people won't be distancing people won't stay with just one family. It is enough to cause death. And the lockdown in January won't be be cuz of being with people at Christmas it will be because so many people are dying that we will be overrun again and we will have to lock down because this shear amount of death and infection. So you might have Christmas with family but imagine saying goodbye to them two weeks later over ipad.
That's what we've got to get s*** into perspective. and for people like Sophie to start following f****** rules and not moan about one bloody day. Because imagine if Boris came on and said today "right,tomorrow branch out, go and do what you want. anyone come from any country. anyone can go into people's houses be as close as you like." people would be horrified and it would make no sense.wed all be like what ARE you talking about, how can you do that. so why does it change when the day is called Christmas?why not for divali or eid? Throughout this whole pandemic never have we been allowed safely to do what people have been suggesting should be for Christmas. And the government aren't doing it because it's safe they're doing it because they're the populist government.because there dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nah he won’t be gifted one. He’s a nobody. She may buy him one though. Jamie isn’t gifted anything. I think they hoped that Jamie could be an influencer too hence him having the Mr hinch Home Instagram page and giving up work but it just hasn’t taken off for him has it. Has he ever been gifted anything?
Yep.
The unlucky presence of his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t notice the doors! Why would someone need new garage doors on a house that was built 3 years ago?! She is such a wasteful, greedy, ugly hearted bleep
She’s just a witch. New garage door, flash the designer bag for all the sheep. Wonder how many will be putting one of those bags on their credit card this Christmas. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t have enough time in the day to piss about cleaning toothbrushes, it’s easier to buy them and they’re hardly expensive these days.
She’s such a twerp
To be fair if she kept buying new she would be moaned at for not being eco friendly, I hate giving her credit but at least she isn’t adding to plastic waste this way 😬 she’s got to offset all the chemicals she adds to the environment somehow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The LV handbag was very poor taste, really... show another bag or not one at all.. no need to show that off .. christ alive.. shaking my head till it practically falls off🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.