Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ONE MILTON TABLET DOES 5l OF WATER.

JESUS CHRIST SOPH. LEARN. TO. READ. THE. BOX. THATS STERILISER FFS! ITS HARDLY CHEM FREE!!!

Reactions: 22
I'm not one to comment and in all fairness my comment can be applied to many influencers. But...
I wish one of them would sit a safeguarding course and actually see the potential harm they are putting their children into. As parents we are there to protect our children, all I'm seeing is children being expoilted.
As someone who works in this field, we do courses to help parents navigate their children's internet time safely, but nothing on the ways in which parents expose their children.
Ronnie is Sophie and Jamie's son, not "our" Ronnie. He has no relation to any of her followers, she owes nobody anything, yet gives them everything.
Now would be a great time to reduce his appearances, he'd of changed before he starts school and will be less recognizable. Currently, he's at major risk of people already having an opinion on him which influences the relationships and friendships he may potentially make when older. Not to mention the type of people getting access to photos of him.
It's beggers belief that in 2020, we're fighting for children's equality in developing countries, yet here it's totally acceptable to expose children online without their consent.
I along with many others who work hard to safeguard children cannot wait for this fad to be a distant memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

JESUS CHRIST SOPH. LEARN. TO. READ. THE. BOX. THATS STERILISER FFS! ITS HARDLY CHEM FREE!!!
Came here to say the same thing!!

Also, I would in my piss put any product or any sort on a real LV bag, them things cost at least 2k. But cheers for rubbing it in your followers faces on a Monday morning your sitting pining at your LV bags while others are on the bread line, out of work, or in work struggling to deal with real jobs. Nice touch 👌

Reactions: 18
I’m confused by the toothbrushes, surely if you’re changing them regularly they don’t need sterilising

Reactions: 13
You do not need a bleeping full tablet for that tiny amount of water lol I actually sterilised our toothbrushes yesterday. A Milton tablet requires 5 litres of water ffs 😂😂😂

Sorry I copied I came to comment but didn’t read 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up the Maccy D’s breakfast.
So they had pastry for lunch (tea?) yesterday late afternoon. Then she and Jamie had pasta/toast/pastry things for supper. All topped off this morning with Maccy D’s. Geeeezus! Somebody #gift them some vegetables! My insides are curling up just watching their diet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up the Maccy D’s breakfast.
So they had pastry for lunch (tea?) yesterday late afternoon. Then she and Jamie had pasta/toast/pastry things for supper. All topped off this morning with Maccy D’s. Geeeezus! Somebody #gift them some vegetables! My insides are curling up just watching their diet 🤢
But they have pretty flower or heart shape cucumber middles 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Us nurses have to do a version of that, every 3 years, amongst other things, we have to prove that enough people have appreciated our work that they put it in writing, or we won't be able to carry on. So I do in fact have a folder with messages of appreciation in it. I feel grubby now 😳
I’m actually working a presentation for my team during spare moments this week. But then again my team actually works and trudges into an office as essential workers unlike Our Soph. No stationary cupboard snogging here!

Reactions: 7
Ok off topic for a sec, but I was in Sainsbury's the other day and saw these prawn roses. Well, it took me straight back to that time Tattle was talking about arse rosebuds which I had to rush to Google 😂😂😂 I couldn't stop laughing. My husband was embarrassed to be seen near me.
IMG_20201121_104618.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not one to comment and in all fairness my comment can be applied to many influencers. But...
I wish one of them would sit a safeguarding course and actually see the potential harm they are putting their children into. As parents we are there to protect our children, all I'm seeing is children being expoilted.
As someone who works in this field, we do courses to help parents navigate their children's internet time safely, but nothing on the ways in which parents expose their children.
Ronnie is Sophie and Jamie's son, not "our" Ronnie. He has no relation to any of her followers, she owes nobody anything, yet gives them everything.
Now would be a great time to reduce his appearances, he'd of changed before he starts school and will be less recognizable. Currently, he's at major risk of people already having an opinion on him which influences the relationships and friendships he may potentially make when older. Not to mention the type of people getting access to photos of him.
It's beggers belief that in 2020, we're fighting for children's equality in developing countries, yet here it's totally acceptable to expose children online without their consent.
I along with many others who work hard to safeguard children cannot wait for this fad to be a distant memory.
100% agree with this! Neither of them are good parents. Jamie may play with him, but that’s where the parenting ends. He doesn’t protect him. And that boy does need protecting from his narcissistic, selfish mother. The more her star fades, the more she will put Ronald onto the gram. Trying to stay keep herself relevant through him. I truly believe something bad will happen, and it’ll all be because of them

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.