Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her garden is like an L shape isn’t it? I reckon his house is down the side, so she can’t see it or him. Out of sight, out of mind
But you’re wrong Shady! She loves him so much she knocked down her kitchen wall JUST so she could see him playing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did I imagine she's donating a Christmas Hamper somewhere?
At this rate it will cost her £3.50

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi guys can we please speculate what this black thing is that fell out of the sugar please 🤣 ATV xxx View attachment 318821
At least she’s bought proper USA cup measures. Remember when she baked something using an American recipe but she clearly thought a cup was a teacup but she hadn’t got any so she was using a mug and was trying to measure ‘half a cup’. Not sure what the outcome was 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She sure has! The first time, caused an outrage and someone called them out on Facebook and this was their very professional response......🖕🏼 They then proceeded to get a few negative reviews (which obviously is unfair, if people haven’t actually used their services) but she had them all deleted and then got family and friends to leave 5 star, glowing reviews. She even left one herself, from her personal FB but as if she was a paying customer 😂🙈 It got them the attention they wanted though, because now they are everywhere and every z-lister’s go-to. Anything she has had done by them since, Hinch makes a big deal of saying “this isn’t an ad, I’ve paid” 🙄 However I am still suspicious!
Thank you as ive missed that somewhere along the line. Wow, that response is totally uncalled for and unprofessional. I was having a look at them this morning and the wreaths are lovely buy my goodness £240! Although after reading what you have just posted theres not a chance in hell I would purchase from them.

Yeah I wouldn't think she would have paid or even if she did I bet it would be heavily discounted. I saw a post from last year that shows a Mrs Hinch inspired wreath that was also £240 that Hinch had on her door, wether she designed it I have no idea but Sophie is so relatable 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can we please start the threads with a run down of what she’s cleaned in the week, she’s been referred to as “cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch” far too much recently and she cleans a grand duck ALL!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure if anyone else has noticed....but looks like a new BMW outside of her window this week, a navy blue one 🧐 Jamie's birthday present maybe?

Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell me what Janet street Porter asked her pretty please? Genuinely don’t want to watch the interview she annoys me so much x

Reactions: 2
Do we know why she stopped? I’m shocked to be fair. Nearly two years ago though too
It’s probably because, as JSP says, she gets told to peddle all these different concoctions of crap. It’s like George’s Marvellous Medicine in that gaff.

Bleach is just too simple for our Soph 🤨

Reactions: 7
Can we please start the threads with a run down of what she’s cleaned in the week, she’s been referred to as “cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch” far too much recently and she cleans a grand duck ALL!!
I was thinking earlier that since she’s a cleaning guru it would be great if she offered to clean the homes of hardworking NHS staff to show her appreciation (and for the gram of course).

I would love to see her scrubbing round my toilet and picking the dog shits up out of the garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.