Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Adventures of Ron & Hen arghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Geezus my dogs had an hour walk in the woods, swam in the river, got covered in mud and had a fab time. That’s a bleeping adventure Zoph!! Running through the hall and sitting on a chair EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING is not!!

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is true! She did also buy him a £400 Wendy house as well, just because. That’s got to be what? At least equal to 6 months worth of motherly love isn’t it? Money well spent
A £400 Wendy house so that she can move him from behind the sofa, no wonder the kids been out there in all weathers since they bought it. He and his toys take up far too much space behind the sofa, a prime tat filling location with views across the garden 😂 she must want to put her Christmas display behind the sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Geezus my dogs had an hour walk in the woods, swam in the river, got covered in mud and had a fab time. That’s a bleeping adventure Zoph!! Running through the hall and sitting on a chair EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING is not!!

🤯🤯🤯
I’m still not sure why her sheep are begging her to write a book about their adventures. They don’t do anything it will all be fabricated... oh wait like her last two books. Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didnt realise the Grinch has used PoppyBelle quite a few times already so it deffo wouldnt surprise me now if they were going to hers to start her Christmas decs.

Reactions: 11
I still can’t believe she replaced this perfectly fine kitchen that wasn’t even old. She is such a wasteful witch. Same with her front door. Not old or anything wrong with it, yet she replaced it for one that looks the same
Money to burn and still had to give it to her Dad so she could visit it, I bet the door is on another relatives house. She always gives her cast offs to friends or relatives Coffee table to a friend, oven from old kitchen to her friends Mum. Old sofa replaced with exactly the same sofa supposedly went to heart foundation I think as suggested by the sofa company if my memory serves me correctly.

Reactions: 11

🤯🤯🤯
It makes me die a little inside 😂 an adventure? He ain’t even out of his pjs yet and she reckons he’s been on an adventure? Feeding Uncle Vernon some processed meat?
Don’t get too excited Ron, you’ll have a nosebleed

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it's Stacey having Poppybelle in today rather than Grinch. Stacey is being suspiciously quiet. I know grinch could be using pre records

Reactions: 10
Another thought...(brain on overdrive this morning!)

So Jo Bloggs Huncher is sitting in her lounge looking at her Klarna paid for grey furniture, wondering if she can afford another bottle of Zoflora on eBay (special edition yanno) while ignoring her baby - feeling a bit sick with worry about Christmas coming and no money and then sees this tit about Hinch feeling sorry for herself....SURELY that’s got to hit a nerve somewhere? Or are they that spaced out on wax melt fumes that they just can’t join the dots? 🤷‍♀️
I think a lot of them aspire to be like her, but the reality is they can’t! I felt really sad reading some of the comments under her Wendy house grid post, yes there was some that were asking where it was from and they want it, but there was also some saying, oh if I had a garden I would get this/my house is as big as Ron’s Wendy house/ I just had a hysterectomy but love seeing Ron in his house. She’s selling a false dream and it’s disheartening to see how many people fall for it!!

On a different note (sorry still banging on about the playhouse!) but I was watching some of her highlights yesterday and there isn’t a playhouse in sight in the garden from when she claims it’s gone up! What kind of sorcery is that? I thought they were in there rain or shine so where the duck was it?! I just don’t understand why she had to wait to do a massive reveal and didn’t just post that when they did it!

Reactions: 19
Didn’t use a pic of her kid either did she. She doesn’t even try and hide the fact she isn’t that keen on him anymore 😂
She's too busy trying to validate a relationship that clearly isn't as fairytale as she wants everyone to believe.
If it was then she wouldn't have to write a note to remind herself to hold his hand, or have to sit and do coaching cards.
Me and my husband looked them up one night and tried to do it, we literally couldn't answer any questions.. we did however end up belly laughing taking the piss though and were able to answer the questions easily when we used our ex relationships. They're cards made for people with problems, so using wanker exes made the game far easier😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow Henry must be exhausted from that adventure. A run down the hall and into the garden. Exercise for today ticked off.
We're off now to take our dog for her daily hour long walk. You know, that thing a responsible caring dog owner does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ADVENTURE
noun. an exciting or very unusual experience. participation in exciting undertakings or enterprises: the spirit of adventure. a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertain outcome. ... peril; danger; risk.

somehow looking out a window doesn’t scream adventure to me zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that dog couldn’t give a flying duck about the kid. The shot of them on the chair and he’s leaning on him and pushing him to the side?? Henry doesn’t care that he’s there and she should have removed one of them before Ronnie was sent flying. My nan’s dog knocked me off a chair by accident when I was around the same age as Ronnie and I ended up in hospital for a week and I’ve still got the scar above my eye. She’s so desperate to push the ‘best buds’ narrative that she’s not taking any steps to keep the pair of them safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.