Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are just two posts in this morning and we’ve already had a massive pity party on both posts. Definitely a big reveal coming up in the next couple of days (poppybelle tacky tit)

As always trying to get people to feel sorry for her before. You really must change your MO Hun.Even the sheep must be starting to realise this it’s so obviousView attachment 318577
Share a picture that makes ‘you’ smile? Nah Sophie it didn’t make me smile at all! Oh you mean everyone share pics and tag you in them to up your engagement? Erm... that’s a big fat No!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Share a picture that makes ‘you’ smile? Nah Sophie it didn’t make me smile at all! Oh you mean everyone share pics and tag you in them to up your engagement? Erm... that’s a big fat No!!
Didn’t use a pic of her kid either did she. She doesn’t even try and hide the fact she isn’t that keen on him anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
99.9% sure she could have reached that apple without jumping on him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She bangs on that Dorset was her best family holiday ever but they’ve only been on 3 family holidays the bar is pretty low. Maybe wait a few years when you have a good few holidays under your belt and then declare which one was the best. Also Ronnie is at an age when holidaying is easy. I wish I went away more when my kids were babies coz all they did in the early days is sleep and eat. I will say now they are older holidays are definitely more rewarding to see their face light up with excitement. I wouldn’t be surprised if as Ronnie gets older they start to leave him with mad ma barker and holiday on their own.

Reactions: 17
Another thought...(brain on overdrive this morning!)

So Jo Bloggs Huncher is sitting in her lounge looking at her Klarna paid for grey furniture, wondering if she can afford another bottle of Zoflora on eBay (special edition yanno) while ignoring her baby - feeling a bit sick with worry about Christmas coming and no money and then sees this tit about Hinch feeling sorry for herself....SURELY that’s got to hit a nerve somewhere? Or are they that spaced out on wax melt fumes that they just can’t join the dots? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I wonder if she would consider coming on here as a member and giving us an hour of her time to address our questions..... doubt it. Sean pratt did !
I’d take one for the team

sophie,love
we both know your reading this-dm me
we’ll do lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have no way currently of watching her stories but from what you’ve all said she’s still being a massive twunt!

her morning stories of motivation were actually really crippling me with sadness.
Telling me I’ve got this when actually this year has been the hardest year of my life and still continues to be as tit as it started and quite frankly I don’t got this.

she’s such a damaging influencer!! Why can’t people see it and wake up to this tit parade of hers 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t use a pic of her kid either did she. She doesn’t even try and hide the fact she isn’t that keen on him anymore 😂
Shady she’s tickled and blown raspberry’s on his tummy once for the gram this week, that’s quite enough perfect gram mummy for her... After all.... all together now... she’s just learning Guyzzzz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shady she’s tickled and blown raspberry’s on his tummy once for the gram this week, that’s quite enough perfect gram mummy for her... After all.... all together now... she’s just learning Guyzzzz 😂
This is true! She did also buy him a £400 Wendy house as well, just because. That’s got to be what? At least equal to 6 months worth of motherly love isn’t it? Money well spent

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Same tit every day.
take another day off love. So glad I unfollowed her but I assume its another post about ‘don’t let them TROLLZ get you (aka herself) get you down & do what you want without feeling bad.’
yawn to her trying to justify herself everyday.
silly chav

Reactions: 15
Another thought...(brain on overdrive this morning!)

So Jo Bloggs Huncher is sitting in her lounge looking at her Klarna paid for grey furniture, wondering if she can afford another bottle of Zoflora on eBay (special edition yanno) while ignoring her baby - feeling a bit sick with worry about Christmas coming and no money and then sees this tit about Hinch feeling sorry for herself....SURELY that’s got to hit a nerve somewhere? Or are they that spaced out on wax melt fumes that they just can’t join the dots? 🤷‍♀️
I think a lot of her followers have money. Maybe not money they’ve actually worked for but they never seem to think twice about spending £30 on cleaning products. If they were struggling for cash I don’t think they would do that. There is one die hard follower ( I like to watch her coz she’s literally a car crash) it doesn’t look like she works but she’s constantly buying stuff. As soon as hinch or Stacy bring something out she will purchase it. Her husband works so I imagine she’s spending his money. This is why when she flashes her cash she it doesn’t bother her sheep coz I don’t think they are struggling for money and the ones that are have probably unfollowed her a while ago. Basically when it comes to her sheep she can do no wrong and she knows it. That’s why she does what she does. Look at them congratulating her for buying Ronnie a £400 play house. One of her sheep was even like ‘I need to have that now’ that doesn’t sound like someone who’s strapped for cash. This is why I don’t feel sorry for her sheep when they buy her stuff.

Reactions: 12
If that van full of xmas tat is heading her way i think we are in for loads of pre records today, she will have seen that we have seen it ( although she doesn't come on her) I recon we will get to see the the big reveal in the week HTH ALV 👍

Reactions: 15
From the drive through highlight from February. Troll mention at the bottom 😂 Don’t forget she hasn’t read here since 2019.
I still can’t believe she replaced this perfectly fine kitchen that wasn’t even old. She is such a wasteful witch. Same with her front door. Not old or anything wrong with it, yet she replaced it for one that looks the same

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.