Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have Astro turf and I luuurrrvvvve it🤣it does get hot in the summer but we have all adapted to wearing things in our feet when it’s hot, we have sleepers around the side that the cats use to get around the garden 😊I do hoover mine and mop it with a special cleaner a couple of times a year, my neighbours know I’m bat tit crazy anyway 🤣
I think it looks nice and for a non dog owner I would like it but can I tell you that dog tit that gets rained on is the worst thing to pick up ever and it would just smear all over the grass? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s just a bleeping bellend. What the duck is #phonefreefriday when it’s about? An excuse to take yet another day off from your non-job and count your millions? You deserve it head. While you’re having today off, maybe consider disappearing off social media forever. Just a thought.

Ugh she’s really pissed me off this morning and it’s only 10am 😂 I’m having such a crappy week and she’s there like “oh I bought Ronalonadingdong a £400 play house because I’m soooooooo relatable guyyyssssss” and here I am having to save my maternity pay and my fellas money week by week just so we’ll be able to buy our baby a high chair for when she’s weaning in Jan and also a jumperoo! We’re also trying to get a mortgage and I’ve just discovered that my fella has got a gambling addiction which is going to affect our chances. We had bad credit anyway but this really takes the piss. I love him to pieces and we’re dealing with it but she really has no idea what real life problems are does she 🙄
I'm in a similar boat with the gambling addiction so feel free to message me if you want a chat.

Reactions: 6
How sad that all her pathetic little followers are all saying happy freshen up Friday like it’s some sort of national holiday and their leader can’t even be arsed to do one herself😂😂but you keep believing that she’s sat at home watching you all do them

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a neglectful awful mother!!

Fancy her first born only just getting to watch The Snowman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure how social media works in terms of algorithms etc. But why do Hinch and SS have to tell people when they aren’t going to be on their stories?! Lots of people don’t post for a few days etc and don’t feel the need to announce it before hand, generally they just come back on and say sorry I’ve been a bit quiet I haven’t been up to much etc. I was thinking is this so that their engagement doesn’t drop? The influx of messages saying have a lovely day off etc. keeps their accounts high on people’s story rolls (is this what it’s called? 🤦‍♀️) I’m relatively new to social media so don’t really know how to works, I’m still learning guyzzz 😉 but just wondering if this was the case?

Reactions: 19
I think it looks nice and for a non dog owner I would like it but can I tell you that dog tit that gets rained on is the worst thing to pick up ever and it would just smear all over the grass? 😂
I had a dog until about 4 years ago and we just had normal grass but being a Rottweiler he destroyed the grass we had so we had to pave and gravel it, had Astro put down when I got job im in at preset as long hours and shifts and would rather spend time in the garden drinking wine than cutting grass 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
B6015052-A07D-42CD-A24C-06163859C804.jpeg
My local b&m selling her mememewar
I had great pleasure in “accidentally” knocking them over so they were flat.
must remember next time to take my post it notes with TATTLE RULES on them

• Haha
She’s finished work for the week - I mean it’s a lot for the poor girl - getting up at 10am, doing a spot of cleaning for a brand that you are in contract with, to promote the dozen products that you MUST use to clean a bathroom. Oh, and let’s not forget getting the hoover out (another contractual obligation) and then remembering to advertise it with a swipe up, then having to spend hours applying makeup that all the MUAs use, in preparation for an interview with LW, then having a meltdown after JSP asks you a cleaning question and your bestie is struggling to back you up! That just was not on the agenda! So, she then had to bring out Christmas narnia out a bit earlier than scheduled, to cover up the interview fiasco, then she had to bolt round to Ma Fredas to confiscate her phone and delete all comments left on LW! That led to her deciding maybe it’s the right time to publicise some charity work - make the Hinchcliffes look holier than thou again. Everyone loves a bit of charity at Xmas don’t they? Then, use Ron again to show off his new playhouse because everyday is Christmas in the Hinch household - in fact Ron already gets excited when he sees the postman arriving in their red jacket - he thinks it’s Santa 🎅 bless him - plus everyone loves Ron, so that will help, and she may get free stuff gifted in time for Christmas! Yes she definitely needs today off, she’s had such a busy working week, and the Grinch needs to prepare for Xmas 😡

Reactions: 16
I’m tempted to print out the link to the tattle wiki page and go and put them in all the books like a little bookmark

• Haha
View attachment 317469My local b&m selling her mememewar
I had great pleasure in “accidentally” knocking them over so they were flat.
must remember next time to take my post it notes with TATTLE RULES on them
I’ve just seen them in Home Bargains too. I do like B&M’s thinking though, put some highlighters over them then you can highlight the lies in the book. It will be such a colourful book with all the lies highlighted. 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s sad is if my kid got a playhouse I would get it built that day then maybe post a wee social media pic for friends and family to see. Imagine saving up your child’s joy just for content

Reactions: 21
When she says eating cheese. Does she mean the over processed pre sliced stuff she buys.

My idea of a cheese board and hers are very different.

Saying that, I'm the biggest Dairylea triangle fan in the world haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she says eating cheese. Does she mean the over processed pre sliced stuff she buys.

My idea of a cheese board and hers are very different.

Saying that, I'm the biggest Dairylea triangle fan in the world haha.
I'll admit it, I am SO JEALOUS! I absolutely bleeping love cheese (proper cheese, not plastic slices or pre grated junk) but unfortunately a few years ago I started getting migraines abd realised that cheese was a trigger 😭😭😭😭 anything made with cow's milk makes me feel like someone's hit my head with an axe. I can still have cheeses not made with cow's milk but I still miss some of the beautiful cheese I used to fill myself full of at Christmas. So yes, those manic Hinchers are correct, on this occasion I am a jealous troll!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The boys! The boys!!!!! She needs to stop referring to them as that! They are your son and a bleeping DOG!!!!

My Mum & Dad call me and my husband “the boys”, but we are both human!
My husband and I call our cats “the boys” but then again I don’t have human kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.