Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe the amount of comments on the Ronnie House grid post from people I know! All praising her and saying how amazing it is 🤦🏼‍♀️. Why can't people wake up to her?
I do not comprehend why people feel the need to congratulate someone for buying something? Like... She just bought something... It wasn't hard? Such nobheads 😠

Reactions: 21
Why does she always have every light on in the house during the day??!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
The boys! The boys!!!!! She needs to stop referring to them as that! They are your son and a bleeping DOG!!!!

My Mum & Dad call me and my husband “the boys”, but we are both human!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Imagine she worked a real job, she'd never cope with all these "days off" she has to take. If she had a decent work ethic she could get all her recording for the day done in a morning (yknow since her husband is there to look after Ronniehasaplayhousenowblesshim then have the rest of the day off so really what's the need for multiple days off, bet she'll take Sunday off too!

Reactions: 18
It’s as if she waits to see what SS posts first things and follows? Oh SS is having a day off so the Hinch has to follow. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Artificial grass would be perfect for Mr lazy Hinchliffe the only thing she documented him doing was mowing the lawn now he doesn't have to do this anymore. What.a.life

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Been catching up for days guyzzz!!! Just watched The book advert Loose Women Praise be JSP, Hinch Still didn’t give a straight answer! And even went on to lie ‘’ I haven’t moved I haven’t done anything’’ errr except the kitchen the extension the. the holidays the clothes bla bla so on lie lie lie..
Just little old me.

Reactions: 22
My husband in the summer built this for our kids, he used scrap wood & bits of pallets he had, then found locks & hinges he has in his shed cost us nothing & the kids love it....
I’d love one of those I could hide from OH. It’s alright everyone working from home but anyone else ready for a little break ALONE now?

Reactions: 7
Honestly I thought SS was thick and was struggling to pronounce Fajita. What the duck is a fejka. Just say faux flower you melt 😂😂
It winds me up when she says fej ka. Makes me scream IT'S FEY-KA
Right I’m showing this because I’ve got such a chufty on. Got this for a tenner on a selling page. It’s going to be a project for after Christmas to turn into a shop and post office , I’ve got loads of ideas on up cycling it. Today my 3 year old great niece came over ( I’m in their bubble ) we played for two hours straight, stocking, selling , even down to her choosing the food from my cupboards.
A tenner ❤View attachment 317239View attachment 317240View attachment 317241
That looks amazing! I'm in my 30's and I want one 😂😂

Reactions: 8
She’s just a bleeping bellend. What the duck is #phonefreefriday when it’s about? An excuse to take yet another day off from your non-job and count your millions? You deserve it head. While you’re having today off, maybe consider disappearing off social media forever. Just a thought.

Ugh she’s really pissed me off this morning and it’s only 10am 😂 I’m having such a crappy week and she’s there like “oh I bought Ronalonadingdong a £400 play house because I’m soooooooo relatable guyyyssssss” and here I am having to save my maternity pay and my fellas money week by week just so we’ll be able to buy our baby a high chair for when she’s weaning in Jan and also a jumperoo! We’re also trying to get a mortgage and I’ve just discovered that my fella has got a gambling addiction which is going to affect our chances. We had bad credit anyway but this really takes the piss. I love him to pieces and we’re dealing with it but she really has no idea what real life problems are does she 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’ll be wetting herself now Home Bargains has her book of lies. She will just have to buy one guyyzzz to add to the thousands in her garage 🙄 Gutted I couldn’t cover them up but it was rammed in HB and I didn’t want to be attacked by a crazy Hincher!

Day off today Sooh? Any excuse you lazy bint!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Re: loose women, love that Ruth called her Mrs HinchCliff.
Also what has she done to her face it looks so odd, cheek fillers? Botox. Where have her roots gone?
Also saw an ig hone account stating they think she is so relatable!! Umm how?? I dmed her but got no reply.

Just a thought all these seats pergola and Wendy house she could have just built a lovely multi purpose summer house or summer house & playhouse for Ronnie all in the space of the pergola and the garden wouldn't be ready to burst at the seams 🤣 shame all Henry's favourite pee spots are covered up now.

Just about to go to my second job (working in a carehome). Wish I could turn around and be like “SORRY GUYZZZ it’s work-free Friday (fuckin made that up and all) and I can’t come in because I’m going to sit on the sofaaaah and eat cheese”
No concept of real life at all, it’s actually terrifying

Reactions: 20
Literally never heard a single person say #phonefreefriday in my life
We all know she won't be phone free anyway. Any time she says she's "putting it in a drawer" what she means is it will still be glued to her witchy claws, she just won't be putting her pre records on the 'gram.

Reactions: 14
I just laaaaaav it when she has days off her phone. Tattle is great on those days

Love you nusty crunky snack eaters.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.