Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a neglectful awful mother!!

Fancy her first born only just getting to watch The Snowman!!
I hope she doesn't move onto the The Snowdog next, Henners will be howling when the dug dies. Don't want the first born upset do we.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
adding for the catch up and for those that can't view. x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That outdoor play house would have made a lovely Christmas present and could have been used as we move into the spring. Plus there is the mud kitchen she got him and we never see him with it.

All of the things she keeps buying him that aren’t cheap are just going to ruin him. Let him have the excitement of asking for something and then waiting to see if he’s lucky enough to get it rather than letting everything be a one minute wonder (just like inch).
I think he’ll get a Dudley Dursley style pile of Christmas presents, and then lose interest in them all in a matter of minutes because every day is like Christmas in that house with the amount expensive shite they buy.

It’ll be no fault of his own of course, but I really do think it’ll be a miracle if he doesn’t turn out horrible and spoiled.

Reactions: 19
Forgive me tattlers for
I have sinned. I’ve brought a shaaaark but I didn’t use a swipe up from her and I’ve named her timmytattle I hope I’ve been forgiven
My mum got one, not because of Hinch,she says it's the best hoover she has owned.

Reactions: 4
Take it ahead being gifted all her Xmas decorations today 😂 😂 why does she need a day off she had the most of the day off when she fucked up on TV. Plus it won’t be phone FREE Friday since she will be liking commenting and following companies!
I love how she sold this whole fresh n up Friday thing to sell a book of lists and then never ever does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course she has to have a day off today.....these threads have been moving so quickly there's no way she could catch up otherwise (but of course she hasn't been here since 2019).
I really hope her and Solomon have had a quick peak here after the LW debacle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally got round to watching the tit show that was Loose Women she really didn’t understand the questions they asked especially from JSP just waffles off a lot of tit and SS jumped in to basically answer for her TV you are not made for Mrs H Talk about making yourself look stupid and thick

So another day off for her, she has more days off than Trump has for golf! Word of advise Grinchy, how about you don't do family outings to supermarkets as apparently they top the list of places people have visited in the days before they tested positive for covid. There are safe ways to shop but allowing your son to wander around touching things while you maul everything you see definitely isn't one of them. I'm all for natural selection but that little boy deserves better. Make smarter choices Soph you grade a gobshite 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Spacey Stacey and Hinch both having a day off their phones?
Is that code for scouring tattle and frantic note taking?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“I’m introducing the boys to the snowman” 😂😂 assuming she’s referring to Lardsomes and Ron Ron! Jeez I feel bad now because sitting my pooch in front of the tv to watch cartoons isn’t on my agenda 😂 All my dog is getting is walks and playtime!
Not going to lie, I stick the supervet on for my dog if I want half an hour's peace for a sleep but I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I like watching it but I draw the line at sticking on shite I don't like.

Completely random apparently..... 🤨

isnt ‘freshen up Friday’ supposed to be her thing?

Spacey Stacey and Hinch both having a day off their phones?
Is that code for scouring tattle and frantic note taking?

Reactions: 8
SS made a pastry/pesto/cheese Xmas tree yesterday, now Hinch has said they boys’ are watching the snowman and they’re eating cheese all day - definitely together!!

Reactions: 5
The dog piss burns on that lawn confirm that fat dog is never walked if that makes sense.

Reactions: 9
Guessing the matching days off are for Poppybelle to install some Xmas extravaganzas at Castle Greyskull and Stacey's place then? Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Under 4’s are included cos my nieces and nephews are all 4 and under and I haven’t seen them all together since before March 😭 Stupid hinchers don’t have a fecking clue!!!
Under 5s aren't included, but you can only meet one adult outside of the house.
So I could go out with my 2 kids (who are 1 and 3) and meet my friend and her 2 kids (who are 1 and 3 also). We could go to a park, but not her garden

I think it's great that kids that age aren't included. New mums haven't been thought of at all throughout this whole pandemic.
So technically Hinch and SS could meet up with Ronnie and Rex outside (we all know that won't happen though as she needs her bodyguard with her also)

P.S I bet hinch is fuming that the secret is out on the astro. No more grass lines with the mower

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up with the loose interview...
Wtf?!! She does like to ramble on don’t she?!!🤣🤣
Lost count of the amount of times she was asked a question and she rambled on and on going on about something completely different. I was cringing for her,she wasn’t even making sense 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
SS made a pastry/pesto/cheese Xmas tree yesterday, now Hinch has said they boys’ are watching the snowman and they’re eating cheese all day - definitely together!!
Your name makes me giggle so much!

my little girl is Bing obsessed and he drives me bonkers.

also tattlers I may have sinned, I have written a list of jobs to do... in a notepad with a pink sparkly gel pen as that’s the only one I could find and I cleaned my shark filter out because I was slightly intrigued to see the state of it after watching her story 😱😨

do I get to stay? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.