Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janet Street Porter is on loose women!
Hope she gives her what for.

Reactions: 15
But I thought the postman came at 8am everyday? It’s 12:30, he’s slacking today. Poor manzzzz schlong all over national TV.
She looks loads older than she actually is, all the cheeky "dentist" visits she keeps having aren't doing her any favours are they? I'm not watching on telly but going from the screenshots on here she looks far too made up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Zoph has got Trace doing some Tattle investigation work up in the attic!!

View attachment 315120
this is nothing to brag about as leaving them on that long is so bad for the nails!
And why had she lost one the last few days but now it’s back but still really grown out??? Like she could’ve ordered a press on from trace, but why stick it on half way up the nail? I’m so confused! Is the makeup story a pre-record?

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hinch hasn’t asked Janet to leave the studio for her section 😂 she can’t have any confrontation after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently we are jealous of her! Well I’m not! Im on annual leave today and I’m in my living room in deep with stickers, books, toys and a happy loving toddler and Im absolutely loving it! I’ll never get this time back with him and cleaning will ALWAYS be there!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How deliberate was this? :unsure: Is Vest crouching down at the window again pretending to be the postman
2020-11-18 (2).png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Trying so hard to be “relatable” but actually comes across as a dick.

Reactions: 16
Not sure how SS has the cheek to comment on the lockdown restrictions when she completely ignores them on a daily basis. Hypocritical cow 😡

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.