Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again Mrs Hinch looking nothing like her filtered Insta stories
That’s why she doesn’t like doing tv as we get to see the real her

Reactions: 48
I wasn’t quick enough with my phone but they just showed her waiting at home to go on air. Right next to her head..... Henry’s willy in all its glory for daytime TV. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if you wouldn’t lock the dog away if you’re going on live national tv.

Fecking twit.

I just want her to piss off into obscurity

• Heart
Reactions: 30
While on the subject of the virus, is Stace going to mention that her & her bestie constantly break the rules?

Reactions: 25
She looks totally different on TV than her filtered to duck make up insta story!! I can’t bare SS talking about Covid and lockdown whilst she’s now known to be breaking the rules with Hinch 😔

Reactions: 37
While on the subject of the virus, is Stace going to mention that her & her bestie constantly break the rules?
Well she’s basically saying she doesn’t see the point in lockdown if we’ll be eventually coming out.

Just have to add, Ruth is a class act.

Reactions: 21
As she would say ‘I see you guys’ on the FB LW thread I’m dying to comment in support of the wonderful constructive criticism. I thought about it but I have my 15 year old Son and his friends on FB 🤣 I’m not afraid of them seeing what I say it would only be the truth and a couple of his pals have said to me in the past their mum’s are doing their heads in trying to be Hinch 🤣 Anyway I’d get him in from school saying ‘oh my god Mam’ couldn’t you just stick with your new bezzy mates talking about all the wrong she does 🤣 So sorry to be a pussy 😬 I promise he’s not the boss of me usually 🤣 ATV xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.