Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a running commentary on this shitshow, i can't bring myself to watch it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What annoys me are the comments saying “and all these bullying trolling comments come from women!”

yea so the hell what. Are we not allowed opinions as women. Should
We be all sweetness and light and washing our husbands pants? Leaving the anger to the menfolk? Get fucked
If you have a vagina you should always blindly support anyone else who also has a vagina, even if they are a massive head. Hope that helps, all the vest!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bet she slobs about on her sofa in her jumper (like I am now don’t judge) and watches TM guess the gadget and orders them all cause she just laaaaaaavs it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And once again I say, it’s a cult. Calling people out for wasting their time leaving ‘nasty comments’ and do something better with their time-err how about use your own time wisely and something useful 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️. The fricking irony of these gormless people.

Reactions: 20
What annoys me are the comments saying “and all these bullying trolling comments come from women!”

yea so the hell what. Are we not allowed opinions as women. Should
We be all sweetness and light and washing our husbands pants? Leaving the anger to the menfolk? Get fucked
Yes apparently just cos she’s a woman we have to support her. There are plenty of women I don’t like/ slash agree with and men alike. Pisses me off that you’re supposed to support someone on the basis of gender alone.

Reactions: 14
I hate Hate, hate this false modesty, oh poor me, I don't know how to put on make-up!
Yes you bleeping do and you know it. Just begging for compliments!

Reactions: 30
Some of those comments on Facebook have given me a right laugh. I saw you tattlers 😉 but no one was out right nasty, just showing a different opinion on what the Hinch is doing and those army/ huns are doing their nut in. Women supporting women is amazing 👏 but we shouldn't have to do it when a woman is behaving like a knob and flounting the rules. Silly me forgot garden centres were open so obviously that means a family day out is OK.

Reactions: 26
I loath loose women but i will make an exception today in order to watch the biggest bully on insta cry wolf over every aspect of her tedious unoriginal dull life.

Reactions: 18
I’ve commented on there as well, I’d normally ignore it but these people are just so brainwashed!

Reactions: 9
I think when she whinges that she gets trolled online the loose women team will say yes it’s all over our social
media In the comments giving her truth to her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.