Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion adapted to incoporate her millions and being a covidiot as suggested by @DipsyDoodle
- Hinch's £2million pleases her banker, but she's still a covidiot wanker

@atomichabits I do apologise that your suggestions wasn't used x

An appearance on Loose Wimmin today so left the 1st post very clean, no sensory overload to scare off any new members that are curious and have landed here.

However this post ⬇ is a must read. Thanks to @Cupcakemum. It contains screenshots of her setting her fans onto a lady all because of a remark that was made.

Head on over to this ⬇ as it lists all her gaffs etc.

Wiki page

Last thread catch up
Spill over from the prev one.
Her company house accounts were filed and @atomichabits translated them for us (bless their cotton socks).
Videos posted from today were confusing Tattle, as one min gloves were on, then next not, speculation was that Inch was doing some of the cleaning.
Tuesday
Kitchen cleaned without been videoed. Strange.
Bath toys and play mat got a clean, the pram with random sand in it got an overdue clean with the pissy small shark cleaner, she bloody loves this pram guys. Next the car seat cleaned by Inch (supposedly).
She said she can now go out - either in the car or with the pram. Which will be fastest to her ma’s we ask? Off you go. Simple things, yes Soph they please small minds.
Yoghurt frozen lollies were made yesterday and shown today but not given to Ron or even her. No idea why not.
Her freezer contents were noted – full of Ben & Jerrys ice cream
Inch posted a video that he found a rubber glove in his hoodie from yesterday to deflect from what Tattle have been saying. No we are not fooled – idiots.
Pre-recorded #ad fairy washing up liquid posted, she definitely has fallen out with Zoflora as she now soaks her cloffs in it. She is obsessed guysss.
Showed a recording of a trip to the local garden centre it seems to buy only essentials products i.e. a Santa for the hearth, a calendar for her Nan, some biccies and some ribbon. This was again shouted out by Tattle as unnecessary.
Wednesday
More prompted 'hilarious’ antics by RonRon the performing baby.
Loose woman appearance today but up to now not advertised by either twit or Twit. I wonder why?
Make up has now been done and she IS going on LW. She is nervous - I'm scared.

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is so in love with herself. Really fancies herself but veils it in ‘I’m so nervous and unconfident’ piss off.

Reactions: 33
Comments are gold already on the loose women Facebook page! So many older women asking "who is she?"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Wonder how much arse licking SS will do on Loose Woman... It will just be her "interviewing" no doubt...

Reactions: 18
I bet she only says no to TV appearances that don’t pay her what she thinks she’s worth, or that she doesn’t think will portray her the way she wants. She seems to only like doing short appearances where she talks about herself for two minutes and then fucks off.

Reactions: 47
@mammaof3 thank you for looking after us and making the new thread! And thank you for incorporating my suggestion - I didn't think it would be used in full but I just couldn't resist the rhyme 😂 your favourite choc bar wrapped up in pastry is en route to you with it's own little driver!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ANNNNND THEY’RE OFF!!!

What happened to be kind?
Sounds like a lot of jealousy.
You are a woman and shouldn’t talk about other women

Hincher bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Carrying on from what we were saying on the last thread. It just really pisses me off how she acts like she feels down on her looks for compliments. Surely she knows her looks are a big part of why she’s so successful. I don’t know about anyone else but I remember being shocked she looked like a ‘typical Essex girl’. Listening to her voice and knowing she’s a cleaning account, I never expected her to have the botoxed, perfect teeth, tanned Essex girl look. In my opinion that’s her USP compared to other cleaning accounts. Think about it, a lot of these cleaning accounts have great tips, pretty homes, and many of them even emulated her grey style so what’s so different about Sophie? Why did she blow up to get millions of followers? Her looks. I could be wrong but I don’t know of any other cleaning/home accounts with millions of followers, her closest competitors only have hundreds of thousands I think. She knows her looks play a part so I’m sick of her acting like she doesn’t look good for compliments.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I am dying at this comment, loves the day trips during a pandemic and what she makes, they’re bleeping clueless. 😂😂
The comment about her being a genuinely nice person, She is so not a genuinely nice person 😂 I'd like to see what they think a genuinely nasty person looks like.

She is so false, she lies, she goes out during a pandemic...what is genuinely nice about that!
She isn't helping the vulnerable is she, she is helping the bank of Hinch!

Reactions: 29
Somebody should ask about her and SS meeting up and breaking the rules... I would but I don't want the hassle of her sheep...

Reactions: 13
So glad to see some fellow tattlers over on the loose women Facebook comments. I see you 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How long until the comments are turned off on the loose women picture? Also, why did Ken Dodd have to be in the picture with her? There are so many pictures of her alone, yet it’s one with that thing in it. Her manager

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Looks like Zoph has got Trace doing some Tattle investigation work up in the attic!!

View attachment 315120
She has had one replaced recently. Over the last few days she hasn’t had a nail on her index finger, on and off (presumably because of pre-records).
Looks like both index fingers have nails today! one more rule broken eh!

Reactions: 12
Don't know of this has been posted... how has her nail magically appeared again?! Hasshe stuck it back on? Cuz after 9 weeks thats just filthy 😂🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.