Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
YES JANET!!

“I read as much of your book as I could last night before falling asleep”

“The fact of the matter is you are promoting one thing over another...is that something you can live with? It’s a commercial enterprise”

👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

SRD

Immortalising JSP forevermore as my avatar photo, our leading lady for someone FINALLY calling out on Grinch's BS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Gosh I’ve missed so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mini egg parcels made his arrival to the world Monday night 💙 I’m just sat here now waiting for my gifted nursery where everything has his name on 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 92

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Janet you absolute beauty! First person to ever ask her an honest question! All the sheep will be calling Janet a troll now.

That went even better than I could have imagined!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

mgh727

VIP Member
CAN WE MAKE JSP OUR PATRON SAINT OF TATTLE? she’s the first to call out Soph on TV ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
What did Janet ask her? Details please for those of us who didn’t watch!!
She said she read her book and fell asleep 🤣 and then said "I can see how cleaning brings you joy but the fact of the matter is you are paid to mention certain brands and alot of cleaning products are all the same, they have a few basic ingredients and are basically the same. You are paid to promote them, you're promoting one thing over another. Can you live with that? Cleaning is cleaning. It's a promotional enterprise at the end of the day."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Dunno about you Soph, but I think even I need a nervous poo and a fag after that interview. Car crash tv at its finest. Fucked that right up didn’t ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 83