Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her mad Hinchers ref the Tullisa pic " it's not bullying it's humour" i shall remember to use this when referring to Hinch having a face like a trainer or that inch looks like David Guest!! Oh it's a joke unno!!😅😅😅
So when Grinch does it, it's "funny" and "banter" when anyone else does it, it's "bullying" and "trolling". Ok then!

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Is anyone here a fan of Piers Morgan?? I understand he’s pretty controversial but personally, I like him! I started reading his new book and the whole first section is how liberism has become a complete paradox of itself, and anyone with a slightly different view of these “illiberal liberals” automatically gets cancelled, without any consideration of the other person’s point of view, or without any semblance of adult discussion. ANYWAY, my point is I found it really interesting, and it totally applies to the whole Hinch situation!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Janets not going to roast her. People thought Phil might ask her some tough questions last time she was on this morning but she gets treated like a delicate, naive little girl wherever she goes.

Reactions: 32
I think some of the tattler comments over there are only serving to give her fodder for her "poor me" "im tortured by bullys"

If you're going to comment, keep it to asking why she breached lockdown rules or why she ignores the fireservice advice etc rather than all the vest or wheres ma barker etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know we are all excited that Janet is on the panel today but I think hinch will still come away from this interview smelling of roses. She may even get a few more genuine followers (I’m sure they will unfollow her when they see how boring she is)

Reactions: 16
☕ 🙌
The comments on the Facebook page are incredible. You horrific horrible bunch of bastards. Twitter is going to be even more amazing!

famous for writing a list of putting bleach down your bog. 🙄

Janet won’t challenge this bull tit narrative. No way will she. They would have been briefed to #bekind

Reactions: 19
Poor dog, bet he was purposely forced up there for shits and giggles. Soph’s
desperate attempt to be likeable and relatable

Reactions: 8
I sooo want to comment or like all you lovely Pastry comments (i see you) but im scared of the Hinch army, which is wrong I know because we should be able to give an opinion. Good on you all who are commenting Go Tattlers :)

LW is claiming to be experiencing "technical difficulties" in certain areas.. what's the bets something happens with Hinchies interview ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amidst the dog dick not sure whether anyone picked up Ruth saying hinch never wants Ronnie to follow in her footsteps. Why is she putting him online so much now then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.