Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgggg!!! Janet Street porter!!! Yesss omg its so good to see hinch squirm for once!!!

Reactions: 40
CAN SHE STOP SAYING BLOODY

she’s showing her true colours here now!

“haven’t changed anything”
Apart from your kitchen, extension, garden

• Haha
Reactions: 68
F6582082-BDDA-4228-B3E5-7A6502FBF3B5.jpeg

I think this hincher has really missed the point of lockdown....if she’s getting food essentials, leave the vulnerable baby with a developing immune system at home 🙄🙄 Loose Women comments are literally proving that some Hinchers could watch Soph slaughter a bunch of puppies and they’d still say “well they probably would’ve grown up on the streets, cold and hungry anyway so she did then a kindness!”

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Grieving for her old life until she realises she wouldn’t have her extension, new garden, new kitchen, gifted household contents, secret Audi and a stay at home vest

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She doesn’t believe this has happened to her yet just called herself an influencer. Zophs on the defensive!

Reactions: 28
She could be a Politician with the way she won’t answer a question. Her only cleaning product was white vinegar back in the day does she forget....

Reactions: 23
YES JANET!!

“I read as much of your book as I could last night before falling asleep”

“The fact of the matter is you are promoting one thing over another...is that something you can live with? It’s a commercial enterprise”

👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
I think I love JSP ❤

Another "bloody", how many apologies is Ruth going to have to issue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg what is Janet saying- I am trapped under a napping baby. Is she being called out finally!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.