Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janet saying I read as much as I could of the book before I fell asleep 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Janet “ I read as much of your book until I fell asleep “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Sophie love, you know full well you need to blend your contour lines.

View attachment 315199
She's learning Guyzzzz, this could only ever happen to her you know... She's the only one ever that can't do make up like the artists. Turns out you can't just master makeup by copying someone once, like she does with her whole, entire life. Boo hoo

Reactions: 6
Can’t she just say something pleasant like just once ever? Just have a decent interaction or have something to say without always complaining or having to make herself sound like a victim constantly. She must be so draining to have as a friend

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just the same regurgitated tit that we’ve heard so many times before. 😴 She has nothing new to say. Oh wait. Janet tearing her a new ass. Bring it on!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.