Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janet got her on the hop there with that simple question
I bet she's bleeping raging

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s only doing this today cos twit face is on there to lick her arse more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She repeats herself over and chats so much tit. Think she’s done a good Job bleeping it up and showing her true colours! Bet they have a right witch about her during the ad break did you see Janets face before cutting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Carrying on from what we were saying on the last thread. It just really pisses me off how she acts like she feels down on her looks for compliments. Surely she knows her looks are a big part of why she’s so successful. I don’t know about anyone else but I remember being shocked she looked like a ‘typical Essex girl’. Listening to her voice and knowing she’s a cleaning account, I never expected her to have the botoxed, perfect teeth, tanned Essex girl look. In my opinion that’s her USP compared to other cleaning accounts. Think about it, a lot of these cleaning accounts have great tips, pretty homes, and many of them even emulated her grey style so what’s so different about Sophie? Why did she blow up to get millions of followers? Her looks. I could be wrong but I don’t know of any other cleaning/home accounts with millions of followers, her closest competitors only have hundreds of thousands I think. She knows her looks play a part so I’m sick of her acting like she doesn’t look good for compliments.
Exactly. And it is a flawed part of our Society. But blonde hair blue eyes tall and and what's the world Deams as acceptable and beautiful. Because there are many other accounts and their homes and the people do not look like Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably one of my favourite interviews she’s ever done.
Ruth and Janet are deffo tattlers!!!

She’s now having a Regina George moment smashing up her gifted lights

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Stacey and hinch. Imagine the two of them having a conversation. duck me.

Janet did us proud. Jan must be a tattler.

Hinch, you’re a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.