Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK... I'm not being funny but Ruth keep mentioning how Hinch is Stacey's best friend... Now for me it take YEARS to build up a friendship to become "best friends"
I met my friend when I was four years old and I remember at highschool we were both sitting down in the field and she gave me a card and it said "thank you for always being there for me but I don't want to be friends anymore" I looked at her and was like huh??? She then gave me a present and it was a bracelet with "best friend" and out initials on it.
It take years and trust to build up a relationship like that (well for me) NOT a week or a month...
I wonder how SS real life friends that she has known for years feels about this or even Hinchs... It isn't right. Its downright rude
They've met each other a handful of times, I would guess it's less than 10. To me, that's not even a friendship, let alone best friends. I wonder how all Sophie's 'kids' feel about having been friends with her since school and now she's on telly calling someone she hardly knows her best friend. I do understand that you can meet someone and instantly gel with them, but in their case I don't believe a word of it. Both with the same management company, commenting things on each other's posts that I feel if they were genuine friends they would text. It's all fake for likes and followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She is so badly prepared for this . Eyes everywhere and can't answer a thing.

Reactions: 26
I couldn't bare watching LW as I hate the show, but just caught up with her stories and I love the fact Handsomnesssss back end was featured! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Stacey trying to lead the explanation because Hinch is rubbish on the TV
Hopefully this will be Hinchs last time in the telly, she really is terrible at it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You could easily go back to your old life. Delete your Insta and you’d be gone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
“I don’t know how it’s happened” check the business plan you and Jamie made. Might give you a clue. 🥱

Reactions: 49
Boohoo multimillionaire wants her old life back... shut the account then hun you’ll be forgotten by the end of the month

Reactions: 31
I feel for SS because she was young and naive and did get known over night with X factor I watched some of her early interviews the other day but Soph is not the same this is all calculated with Hinch and I see she can’t lie so much on here the cracks are appearing

Reactions: 32
Calling Stacey to see if shes done something wrong, christ that must be like the Batphone lighting up every 30 seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I love that the whole reason she’s on this show is because she’s “Staceys best mate”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.