Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It was a time where I could have my say”
Yes darling because you’ve really kept quiet up until this point.
she’s so awkward, cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And she just said bloody on live tv 🤣

oh Sophie it’s not going to well so far

dog dick, wrong name, swear words oh the shame!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
None of this happened? She was in a diy and home group I was in on Facebook she wasn’t that active and always asked for help and advice!

Reactions: 29
Can't wait for the "omg guyz, only me, can't believe Henry's bits we're on show, this COULD ONLY HAPPEN TO ME!!! Literally only me. Have I said it couldn't only happen to me? I'm really cookey and unique so I just want to make sure that everyone knows that THIS COULD ONLY EVER HAPPEN TO ME

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I dont know how it happened? Em you approached am agency and them bought a ton of followers

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Grieving for her old life?! She’s calculated this from day one. She’s such a bleeping liar.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.