Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money for posting stories on Instagram LOL.

Tbh I’m comfortable with money anyway but I do work hard! I find it mad that she earns money from having zero talent. I doubt Ronnie will grow up with any work ethic seeing his parents doing absolutely Jack tit.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely pmsl at u tattle bastards comments on loose women fb. 😅😅😅😅. So glad janet is on the panel. Go on janet give her what for

Reactions: 13
I know we are all excited that Janet is on the panel today but I think hinch will still come away from this interview smelling of roses. She may even get a few more genuine followers (I’m sure they will unfollow her when they see how boring she is)
Stacey would of said “be kind she is precious, don’t make anything awkward” 🙄

Reactions: 15
I mean we can’t force our clients to come back when they should, but it’s our job to educate them why they shouldn’t go longer than 3 weeks. I certainly wouldn’t be bragging my millionaire client was a tight ass & didn’t follow my advice!

They will be completely green when they come off. I did it once with a stick on for a week and didn't realise water was getting underneath. Hers will be grim after 9 weeks 🤢🤢 You'd think a qualified nail technician would tell her, instead of advocating keeping them on!? 🤮

Reactions: 10
OK... I'm not being funny but Ruth keep mentioning how Hinch is Stacey's best friend... Now for me it take YEARS to build up a friendship to become "best friends"
I met my friend when I was four years old and I remember at highschool we were both sitting down in the field and she gave me a card and it said "thank you for always being there for me but I don't want to be friends anymore" I looked at her and was like huh??? She then gave me a present and it was a bracelet with "best friend" and out initials on it.
It take years and trust to build up a relationship like that (well for me) NOT a week or a month...
I wonder how SS real life friends that she has known for years feels about this or even Hinchs... It isn't right. Its downright rude

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m more of a lurker on this thread than anything and I’ve never watched Loose Women in my life... but popped it on for some entertainment so I can watch the inevitable tit falling out of her mouth. Looking forward to refreshing Tattle to watch it all unfold. CANNOT WAIT, do ya worst guysssssss 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.