Mrs Hinch #273 A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else have room in the freezer for 6 tubs of ice cream?

We don't really eat frozen food but I do quite often freeze things I bought fresh (because I'm not a wasteful meff like Soph). We do however have the usual frozen bits (chips, peas, the odd pizza etc) and I find that I have to take stuff out of the boxes it comes in to make room.

My freezer is probably a normal size and I'm by no means minted so I don't really have more than we need, but I just don’t have space for that much ice cream. Little Liverbird (who is bigger than me) is lucky if I can squish one tub in there.

What am I doing wrong?
She has a small branch of Iceland’s in the garage. Plenty of room for her frozen goods

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just been told that my friend's daughter's cancer has returned and there is no hope. She was 11 on Saturday 😭. This is the friend who I first heard about Hinch from. I very much doubt Sophie's stolen inspirational quotes will be giving much comfort to her today.
I’m so sorry
that poor kid and her family-they must be going through hell
there are no words
im just so sorry xxx

Reactions: 4
Would I lie to you ? 😂😂😂😂 Totally trolling us, I lavvvv it. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Six tubs of ice cream??Jesus wept! They're like £5 a tub and people are starving. She genuinely is in her own little world is she?!
Yep, around 30 quids worth of ice cream, and we'll have to listen her her harping on about trolls tomorrow, when I fact they're probably mostly messages about how normal people can't afford that, and her bad advice on absolutely everything... so justified messages and not trolling at all.
I'm hoping for Carol Mcgiffen and Janet on the panel 🤞

Reactions: 15
Sorry know it’s been said a million times but just catching up from yesterday. She is a bleeping weirdo with that dog. Weird weird weird

Reactions: 6
Soph let me help you.
when cleaning the bath toys why don’t you consider explaining WHY it’s good to sterilise and use Milton. What’s the purpose of doing it? Maybe some statistics on germs etc?

same for your car seat and pram - clearly both gifted and and no ad declared but why not say WHY they are good. Is the suspension good on the pram? Easy to fold or steer with one hand? What’s perfect about the car seat? Come on Hinch. Expand your sentences and give some explanations. You can do it. I can give you some sentence starters if you like? Just PM me.

PS IT IS OBVIOUSLY THE MAN ONE CLEANING AGAIN. Gloves on and off throughout pram clean.
Because.....she doesnt know??
Milton would need to send her on a 2 day all expenses course complete with white coats and a chemical engineer in Belgium to explain how to get the lid on?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cue story.. well Jayymeee I couldn’t find my jumper yesterday because I pretended Henry was wiping his arse on it so I had to wear your hoodie because I was cold! Although by posting this if any of those tattle bastards think they see your arm cleaning anything we can pretend I was wearing your hoodie 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Milton is next on her list to be a brand partner for.... showed us that bottle a few times... 🧐🙄

Reactions: 5
Why store bath toys in a basket? I don’t get that at all, surely a plastic tub would be better. I’ll never understand her 🙄

Half of those bath toys need throwing out as someone else has mentioned those squirty ones are full of bacteria and will be full of mould.
She need them completely hidden from sight because they spoil her aesthetic 🙄 we have baby bath toys all around the side of the bath and on the windowsill 😂 I’ve yet to buy a tub thingy to stick to the wall so until I do this’ll have to do! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Okay guys so I'm brand new to this and fuckin LOVE IT 🤣🤣 iv spent days now reading loads of threads but theres not much on vesty? What's this about gambling and cheating... do tell 😉

Reactions: 13
Cue story.. well Jayymeee I couldn’t find my jumper yesterday because I pretended Henry was wiping his arse on it so I had to wear your hoodie because I was cold! Although by posting this if any of those tattle bastards think they see your arm cleaning anything we can pretend I was wearing your hoodie 🙄
Just came on to say this 😂😂. Me think the lady doth protest too much. Quick jayyymayy they’re onto us. Tell them I was wearing your hoodie! Alright alright. If you say so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I’ll have to sit myself down tomorrow and watch old hinchy make a tit of herself on loose woman... can we have a bingo??

IM sOOoo TrOlLeD mY LiFe ish so HarD
The trolls say my dog is fat and that my content is boring
But buy my book I want to reach 3 mil cash in the bank by December 👍🏻 ATV

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you...yes, it was me!
This country will never get back on its feet if rules are not obeyed.
Watching influencers making a mockery of lockdown causes others to follow.

Stories from the frontline will help people who have no communication with NHS people understand.
You @AC55 and your fellow workers save many lives and you cant put a price on that (but it's nowhere near enough what you get?) and it sickens us all when the likes of Hinch earn millions from conning people and then get praised for it, like they did something amazing like they helped someone?
You are the people doing the amazing work and I for one have had a fair bit of trauma in my 59 years and will always be grateful! ❤
You all need to go onto Sean Pratts latest thread, now he is a serious contender for the tosser of the year, along with his girlfriend.

He won't wear a mask here because he doesn't follow rules, doesn't respect the UK, doesn't believe COVID exists, but at the moment is in Turkey wearing a mask. Oh and has asthma.

He is that infuriating he will boil your piss.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sod the cost of the ice cream, how can she have that much ice cream in the house and not be the same size as me overweight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For how long she has been around and how “popular” she is, she never really has new long term deals with big companies. It’s all tiny bit ads and then nothing. Other influencers really do become the face of certain stuff. The only big company she has is P&G, and I think this is more to do with they got in at the beginning and are kind of stuck with her now. Most of the tit she peddles falls under the P&G company umbrella.

Before a company gets involved with her they must Google “Mrs Hinch” and I assume they end up here. Their PR officer will see the absolute tit storms and trouble she causes on the regular, and will communicate back that she just isn’t worth the risk of damage to their brand.

I like to think we play a part in her never really quiet making it huge ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Soph why have you posted this?
and the reason for your blank expression is?

mrshinchhome_2020.11.17_l32iq7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone, Kate to the party, been a lurkerfor a while. I have a couple of chronic illnesses, which mean I am constantly fatigued and cleaning for a long time causes me pain. I used to try to keep up with her (when she used to clean lots). My husband told me to stop as it was exhausting me and said he would call me Mrs Inch, anyway I messaged her this thinking she may find it funny, of course she ignored me. I then found Tattle a couple of months later I realised she probably thought I was taking the piss and being a nusty troll lol
I love how you all notice things like reflections and other things.
Sorry for the long post, I laarve you guys.
ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.