Mrs Hinch #273 A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What.a.bellend.

Sorry to all of you who shared your pandemic stories this morning. This must feel like yet another slap around the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So bizarre the way she speaks to him too ‘cheers hun, all the best’ no wonder he just walked away from her, she doesn’t want anything to do with him unless he’s performing for the camera
It really made me sad to see her speak like that to him. It felt nasty. Really sarcastic and bitter. And it seemed very clear that he felt that way too. 😢😢

Reactions: 19
View attachment 314397I
I will send £10 to anyone who can point me to just ONE item in this picture that is an essential and warranted a day out as a family. Just one. •waits• any takers? No? Okay. Because none of this is bleeping essential in a pandemic. If they extend our lockdown it will be people like her bleating on about how it’s affecting them while failing to mention they possibly contributed to the spread by not following the rules. Was it also necessary to have the little lad running around, touching everything? I pray that one day she will understand that putting emotional music over bullshit will not make people fail to see that it’s still bullshit. Putting sweet music over it isn’t going to make people oooh and awww. bleeping head.
A calendar for the nan she hasn't ever mentioned until Stacey's gran was poorly.

Reactions: 17
Letting him paw all the displays - fuckwits they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s funny because when I watched the garden centre ones I felt a bit bad as my first thoughts were Ronnie is coming across as a brat in progress. I think it was the throwing the bauble then clapping 🙄 and just touching everything. Then them two just follow him around videoing!!
Then I came on here and you guys thought the same
I took my son to this exact same garden centre last year he was 16 months. He didn't touch any of the displays as I said it wasn't allowed. He just stood watching and laughing. Dunno why she can't do the same especially as this year we are in a pandemic.

Reactions: 25
Garden centre trip was at least this weekend. She’s not actually saying WHEN it took place but I wrote here that I spotted she had started following them at the weekend. It’s mental that they don’t work all week yet choose to go to garden centres at the weekend to touch the displays. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Didn't Ronron and jimlad have the same outfits at the same time when they were in morrisons or tesco the other day? Probably made a full day of it. If you're going to break the rules get it all out if your system at once Soph, might as well 👍

Reactions: 7
Shortbread eh Soph? I wonder where on earth you got that idea from, even though you haven't read here since 2019 ;)

Mine was made from scratch though (even if my caramel was a bit squidgy) Are we going to see her attempting that tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I work in retail, specifically in a book/toy shop and it riles me that kids and older teens pick things up and manhandle the stuff when you're not supposed to touch anything you don't intend buying 😡 - most of the parents couldn't care less. But tbh, I won't say anything in fear of abuse, and it's not worth it as I'm anxious enough trying to go my job and not coming into close contact with the many customers, without risking being shouted at or worse. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
God forbid Ronnie does get COVID but we all know if he did she’d become a “warrior parent” a bit like Dee Dee Blanchard and proper milk it, swear she’s going out of her way to get RonRonWithTheTracksuitOn sick with COVID, she might as well take him to a covid pod and let him lick the walls at this rate 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe What I’ve just watched

What part of shopping for essentials does she not understand we are in a bleeping lockdown because of people like her

ive Worked throughout this putting myself and my family at risk daily and this bleeping moron thinks it’s ok to prance around a garden centre.

I’m so angry

Reactions: 25
It's idiotic. If you have to take him out (which they didn't) at least keep him in the pram in a shop? 🙄 had to make an emergency trip to Asda just before national lockdown came in and take kid with me (something I was wanting to avoid in W.Yorkshire), she stayed in the pram. She did bolt out once when I was re-arranging the straps but promptly got put back in again. I'm all for letting the kid out usually but not in a confined area where she might, through no fault of her own, make people uncomfortable running around.

Reactions: 15
Shortbread eh Soph? I wonder where on earth you got that idea from, even though you haven't read here since 2019 ;)

Mine was made from scratch though (even if my caramel was a bit squidgy) Are we going to see her attempting that tomorrow?
Stop making me think about your millionaires shortbread, I’m 6 months pregnant and you make me dribble 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Please someone stop her promoting the Fairy Antibacterial. I’ve used it for ages and yes, guess what Sophie, it does indeed do the job of about 25 products you’ve conned your sheep into buying and costs very little.

It also annoys me that she keeps saying how much she can use it now it’s antibacterial - um, it certainly isn’t a new product either. Slightly surprised you keep implying it is when you’re a brand ambassador. Her product knowledge is dreadful beyond “I just lovvve itttt”.
Me too!! I’ve been buying it for ages, I HATE when she promotes something I already use and love because you know that for the next few weeks you won’t be able to get a hold of it 🙄

Reactions: 8
I know this is a MH thread but I do have to say SS did the exact same thing this past weekend with Rex and Joe, by no means am I saying its right but it’s not just her that’s doing it
No all #influencers are doing it and it’s making me so angry, I’m just popping out for errands, popping to the shop, popping to the garden centre, look what I’ve bought..... in the meantime my NHS work family, my close friends like me are drained and finding that very last ounce to give continuously to our patients who are suffering. They give zero f**** unless it profits them. I really hope it all comes crashing down and let’s hope our poor hinch is embarrassed in some way tomorrow xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I took my son to this exact same garden centre last year he was 16 months. He didn't touch any of the displays as I said it wasn't allowed. He just stood watching and laughing. Dunno why she can't do the same especially as this year we are in a pandemic.
Yep. Pre lockdown - over half term. We went to a big garden centre (because we had an appointment there to discuss paving slabs not to just mooch about) and there were Xmas displays already up. My 3 year old and 20 month old didnt touch a single thing. They held my hands and when I said very clearly we look with our eyes not with our hands they listened. The 20 month wanted to touch. I reiterated that i know it would be lovely to touch but we aren’t allowed to. He had a few wobbles (so I picked him up and distracted him) but didn’t touch a single thing in that garden centre. She just thinks she’s untouchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Adie to the party but firstly ‘Do not touch’ clearly means put your hands all over it in their world, and secondly, HE IS NOT OBSESSED WITH BASKETS BECAUSE OF YOU! He is a toddler and it’s part of his learning and exploring and discovering the world. My little boy used to cry to carry a shopping basket around the shops and I have never owned a basket in my life. I also found it really sad that when he put the bauble back in the baskets, he turned and clapped himself for tidying up.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I work in retail, specifically in a book/toy shop and it riles me that kids and older teens pick things up and manhandle the stuff when you're not supposed to touch anything you don't intend buying 😡 - most of the parents couldn't care less. But tbh, I won't say anything in fear of abuse, and it's not worth it as I'm anxious enough trying to go my job and not coming into close contact with the many customers, without risking being shouted at or worse. 😞

Mine got ' you look with your eyes not your fingers'.

Yep. Pre lockdown - over half term. We went to a big garden centre (because we had an appointment there to discuss paving slabs not to just mooch about) and there were Xmas displays already up. My 3 year old and 20 month old didnt touch a single thing. They held my hands and when I said very clearly we look with our eyes not with our hands they listened. The 20 month wanted to touch. I reiterated that i know it would be lovely to touch but we aren’t allowed to. He had a few wobbles (so I picked him up and distracted him) but didn’t touch a single thing in that garden centre. She just thinks she’s untouchable.
snap

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.