Mrs Hinch #273 A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why store bath toys in a basket? I don’t get that at all, surely a plastic tub would be better. I’ll never understand her 🙄

Half of those bath toys need throwing out as someone else has mentioned those squirty ones are full of bacteria and will be full of mould.
Because everything that's not nailed down in that place is in a bleeping basket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why store bath toys in a basket? I don’t get that at all, surely a plastic tub would be better. I’ll never understand her 🙄

Half of those bath toys need throwing out as someone else has mentioned those squirty ones are full of bacteria and will be full of mould.
So even when he’s allowed colourful things they must still be hidden away in a large GREY box. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Possibly telling you something you already know so don't want to sound like a dick, but if you haven't already, try and source some Duoderm for your poor face!
Thank you 😘 It’s a vicious cycle. Starts to get better on rest days, back into work and it’s sore again x

Reactions: 3
I think it was @Pergola who mentioned a few pages ago she wanted to hear more from NHS staff? Well I'm going to tell you my story as a neonatal nurse working in a pandemic. My job is actually a privilege to do and I work with an incredible team of staff. I look after and care for not only the very sick term and premature babies, but their parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents and wider family and friends. I offer and provide emotional support to parents who are at their most vulnerable when their baby is sick and ultimately placed in the care of people they've never met. Sometimes I can answer questions confidently because I know pretty much which trajectory a baby will take, sometimes however, I don't have the answers and I can do no more than offer a shoulder to cry on. I have the skills and knowledge to be able to start resuscitation on a baby at delivery if needed and sometimes those skills are needed for babies who stop breathing for many different reasons. I have been involved in discussions about withdrawing resuscitation on babies who are too premature, too sick and for whom further efforts would be futile.
Back in March things changed on the unit. Parents can no longer visit their baby together, instead they must come separately. Brothers and sisters are not allowed in, neither are grandparents or friends. Some babies are in our unit for months so you can only imagine the stress and anxiety our visiting restrictions are causing.
I no longer bother wearing makeup for work because from the minute I set foot in the hospital, I am required to wear a mask. Sometimes I am in full PPE for hours looking after a baby. I work 12 hour shifts, days, nights, Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays. I retired from full time work last year and now work part time because despite all the challenges, I don't think there is another job I would be able to do. I've worked as a nurse for almost 38 years and the last 25 have been in the neonatal unit. I've done loads of extra qualifications and training and my hourly rate is £15.65
I'm not here to bang on about nurses' pay because that's another story for another day but it makes me extremely angry that Sophie Hinchliffe is a millionaire basically because she shined her sink and got lucky. There's something inherently wrong with that.
Am I jealous? No because it's not a trait I have. Could I have left the NHS and found a different job? Yes but I know my true worth and I wouldn't trade places with her and her workshy idle husband for anything. Being a nurse was my ambition from being around three years old. It's definitely a vocation.
Being an Instagram famous influencer is not even worthy of being called a job!

Xxx
Thank you for all you do. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looking on the loose women IG account it’s a special anti bullying episodes
Bet Grinch can’t wait to get on and play the victim!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Looking on the loose women IG account it’s a special anti bullying episodes
Bet Grinch can’t wait to get on and play the victim!
I knew it, any excuse for her to play the victim and Stacey will be confirming every little lie because they’re best friends 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Does your nan share posts about missing dogs in Alabama from 2012 and say "shared in Bolton" 😂😂
I have friends who ‘like and share to win’ posts for things like Camper vans when the legit looking ‘dealer’ says ‘the winner was under 16 so we have to give it away just like and share’. Then you look at page transparency to see it was set up 2 days ago and the 2 admins are located in Bangladesh. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Firstly I had a great day yesterday so duck off im not forgetting it!!! and she’s so scruffy I used to think fake mess but honestly I think she’s pretty scruffy and untidy just look at her hair. Also grinch... I do leave the house thanks very much mate and don’t have sand in my pushchair but ATB trying to cool and relatable.

I notice the orange peel decorations vanished I missed the story of the gifted decorations on the heart but saw the company tag her. She’s so boring she lost any personality when she sold her soul there’s no witty banter and naming cloths she never really cleaned the way she does now people watched her coz she was different and a bit witty now she’s monotone and boring and she’s driving people away with these stupid music overs and montages I’ve seen so many people I know not bother with her anyway

Reactions: 17
I normally work in A and E but have been asked to move over to a predominately EOL ward. (End Of Life). I have 4 years Hospice experience so when Covid kicked off, was seconded. We have two wards designated for Covid where I am so roughly 60 beds. I’m on the side where there’s pretty much no hope.

No visitors at all during the height of the pandemic. Now only 1 designated visitor per EOL patient and at strict times for 45mins only.

Abusive phone calls from relatives.

Bare bones of staffing levels.

We’ve had visitors stealing supplies and I’ve stopped one person filling up a jam jar from our sanitiser dispensers.

Because I do aerosol generating procedures, I have to wear FULL PPE. Theatre gown, mask, shield, gloves, shoe covers and hair cover. My chin and behind my ears are so sore because the skin has broken down from the moisture. Patients can’t hear what I’m saying. They are dying, frightened and have the sight of me looming over them in their terminally agitated states. Supplies are low and what the public are trying to donate are being turned away for being non compliant items. (I’d rather have something than nothing).
I’m bank staff so I could tell them to swivel and not go in. I’ve worked 4 nights a week, sometimes more since March.
Then I come home and have to watch twats like Hinch swanning around without a care in the world so she can buy utter tat and mop slippers.
bleeping bleep

I couldn’t do your job 😘
From everyone and every relative of your patients thank you for what you do. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Growing up, we used to live next door to a lovely old man. His house was a bog standard, well kept 3 bed semi. He had a rickety old bike he used to ride around on and he used to do his coat up with bits of string where the buttons had fallen off. He used to buy all 5 of us kids a Christmas and birthday present. We would quite often come home from school, run out to play in the garden and hear his whistle from the other side of the hedge. We’d run over and he’d give us all a bag of sweets each. He didn’t seem to have any family of his own. He used to volunteer at the local hospice doing gardening and everyone knew him. Mum would often cook up extra food for him and take it round as she was worried he wasn’t eating. He’d always try and decline it but she’d make him take it. He would the come round the next day with a bunch of flowers he’d bought for her. Dad would do bits of DIY for him and I remember them helping him clear his garden one yearHe wasn’t unkempt or dirty but looked like he needed someone to take care of him? His wife had died many years ago and he threw himself into volunteering at various places to help out. He taught us how to plant various flowers etc in our front garden. He was a sweet old boy who you could tell, yearned for grandkids of his own. I remember him giving me £5 on my birthday once and randomly saying “See if you can turn this into £10”. I thought he’d gone mental.

When he died, it turned out he was actually a multimillionaire and had left over £2million to various charities, including the hospice and money for the local primary schools. He left the proceeds of the sale of the house to the hospice that cared for his wife. He also surprisingly left my parents £20,000 in his will and £5,000 for each of us kids which were were given by my parents when we turned 21.

No one will have memories like that of Hinch.
What a lovely post.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Six tubs of ice cream??Jesus wept! They're like £5 a tub and people are starving. She genuinely is in her own little world is she?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m in shock, she’s admitted to filming something yesterday even though it could have been a week ago knowing her!

No supermarket ice cream for the queen of Maldon. Look at the amount in that freezer, she pissed me off on a whole new level now.
6 tubs of luxury ice cream for 2 adults?

Reactions: 9
I’m in shock, she’s admitted to filming something yesterday even though it could have been a week ago knowing her!

No supermarket ice cream for the queen of Maldon. Look at the amount in that freezer, she pissed me off on a whole new level now.
I can’t see where she’s mentioned filming have I missed something?

Loose Women tomorrow 🙄
Yeah, here we fucken go. Two absolute fucken false lookalikes to talk shite that nobody wants to hear. Loose Women can duck right off. Dredging the sewers now!

Of course, this was the Stepford "wives" devious plan after all, no surprise there.

The old saying comes to mind, you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas 👍 Ms. Solomon would do well to remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.